Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9: Ms. Andrews’ Demonstration

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Ms. Andrews’ Demonstration - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

As Roger Standish came in, Ms. Andrews had her mouth full of cock. She had leaned forward, opened up her throat and taken Mr. Yard so far into her throat that she was now touching her nose to his body. Throat full, she held it, letting her throat convulse around the man’s cock before withdrawing until his cock slid off the end of her tongue, “Sir?” she asked, looking at Roger briefly before looking up to Mr. Yard, “Do you wish me to take care of your guest before you begin?” Blue asked hopefully. She was being quite hopeful. Right now she was feeling a bit greedy.

“Roger?” Mr. Yard asked, “What do you wish?”

Roger held up his hand and shook his head no, “No thank you, though it is a generous offer and I’ll take you up on it afterwards, perhaps. Right now though,” he said taking his bag over to the table occupying the middle of the room, putting it down. He opened the briefcase and pulled out a folder. “I’d like to finish the transaction, and then enjoy myself.”

Taking that as her cue Ms. Andrews cleaned Mr. Yard’s cock one last time, and then carefully put his cock away back inside his trousers, taking care to tuck him in properly, and zipping his fly. As she finished, Blue stood up carefully and straightened her skirt as well as rearranging her shirt and small coat back to a professional demeanor.

Both men sat at the table and Blue moved to stand at Mr. Yard’s right, but not without giving Kimber a small smile and a wink that was hidden when she turned around. The meeting progressed, both of the men discussing a development project, a joint development project of an open air shopping mall. Blue pulled out a notepad and took notes as the conversation went on, and on occasion one of the men asked her to read back a particular point. The meeting progressed and it would have been hard to tell that the start of the meeting had been anything but professional.

It wasn’t completely professional though, Blue could feel Mr. Yard’s cum dripping down the inside of her thigh, and she noticed that Mr. Standish on occasion let his eyes wander over her body. She would smile in return but kept her post despite the looks and the cum. Blue did take a break about half way through the meeting to pull out her phone and turning up Kimber’s vibrator, making it pulse on and off.


Watching Ms. Andrews go from eager sexual partner to confident professional assistant gave Kimber a lot to consider. Sensing a building desire within herself to one day be as confident as her new mentor, she watched carefully, noting the way she deferred to the men, but also assertively took care of the things that fell within her purview. Moving over to her assigned chair, she sat down, carefully lifting her skirt and sitting on the chair with her bare bottom as Ms. Andrews had instructed. She was still reeling a little from the quite casual manner in which Ms. Andrews had quickly been fucked, her mind coming to terms with a much more cavalier attitude when she felt her toy change rhythm. As the pulses increased in intensity, and exaggerated its rhythm, she felt her body respond to the stimulation, not unlike what had happened to her the previous day. Even though she was just sitting and watching what was now a rather mundane business meeting, her breath was coming faster and she could feel her nipples crinkle and harden. Subtly shifting her feet, letting her thighs rub against each other briefly, she felt a dampness collecting between her legs, and she worked to keep her gaze neutral and her posture still.


“Ms. Andrews, could I have the lease, please?” Mr. Yard asked.

Blue nodded, and answered promptly, “Yes Sir, one moment.” She had been watching Kimber though she had been facing away using the mirror that was placed in back of a long table on the opposite wall of her. Her young protegee had been doing an admirable job, but it was easy to see she was aroused, her nipples showed through her top, two hard nubs protruding nicely and Kimber was shifting a bit back and forth though she felt the youngster was doing a good job of being subtle about it.

Turning to her the folder she had laid out, that Mr. Yard could have easily gotten for himself, Blue leaned over to shuffle through the papers, which just happened to be leaning in Mr. Standish’s direction treating him to a good look down her shirt. Blue paid it no never mind on purpose though and hoped that her client’s guest enjoyed it, since that was kind of the point.

“Hear you are sir. I know that Mr. Standish will want to read it, but I did take the time to mark the places he would need to sign before we are finished here,” Blue told them both as she turned the papers around so they would be upright, handing them first to Mr. Yard, so he in turn could hand them to Mr. Standish.

“Thank you Ms. Andrews, Now while he reads the document, why don’t you put him at ease. I don’t think there really is much else for you to do while we sign and conclude our business.”

“Yes Sir,” Blue sank to her knees, and moved under the table towards Mr. Standish, reached up and ran her hands up the inside of his thighs, “Sir?” She asked Standish, “May I,”

“Please,” Standish said, though he told her with only a glance at her peeking up at through one of the glass insets on the table.

Blue took her time but she was obviously moving with a purpose, she traced her fingers up the inside of his thighs before reaching his zipper and slowly unzipped him.

Of course he was already hard. He had watched the tail end of Blue being fucked, and she had subtly been teasing him visually by looking as appealing as possible or using subtle movements to show off. Drawing his hard on out, she blew on it lightly and she felt his aroused shudder run through him, though admirably he didn’t give much away. Keeping it slow, Blue ran his arousal over her face but kept it quiet not trying to disturb the men too much even if she did have her mouth open for showmanship as worthy as any porn star and not stopping until his precum trailed over her cheeks, and that was as far as she went for a bit. Carefully Blue teased him, sucking the skin briefly with just a kiss, the head, the underside or the shaft. There wasn’t a lot of room, Standish didn’t really spread his legs too wide, and she had to wonder if he was making her work for it, so Blue decided to bring out the big guns, and opened her mouth wide to swallow his cock, but in surprise she didn’t get very far; Standish reached down and had put his hands through her hair, and just as the head of his cock, passed just barely between her lips, she couldn’t even do anything but suck on the tip. He held her, his fingers laced in her hair, just short of being painful.


It was clear to Kimber that Ms. Andrews was a perfect example of both professional and personal assistant. The way she moved between roles with the same level of eagerness showed a side to life she had never considered. Up until yesterday, all of her experimentation and changes had been at home, and only under Maeson’s direct guidance. Now between Cam and her new lessons with Ms. Andrews, her mind was expanding to consider more avenues down which her new attitude could drive. Ms. Andrews manipulation of the toy she was wearing did not help matters any, keeping Kimber aroused and well aware of her barely dressed, yet still professional appearing, status. The constant pulse of the vibrating balls inside of her continued to send tendrils of excitement throughout her body, her nipples reacting to both the stimulation from below as well as the light movements of her shirt across their unbound form.


Unable to see Mr. Standish quite clearly the way he was holding her, and having the lip of the table in the way, Blue complied to the unspoken command and didn’t try to move in any more. She just tried to lick and suck the end of his cock with her lips then lapping with her tongue like an overeager puppy that was having a treat held just beyond reach, with her whining a little bit to play along with the part.

“Slowly,” Standish growled at her, tightening his hold in her hair.

Blue compiled, and slowed down her pace, but didn’t quite stop trying to get at the end of his prick. In her experience men liked to see a bit of struggle, and an implied over eagerness to have their cock. It stroked their ego in more ways than one, and she didn’t mind appearing weak or compliant. It was fun, and her clients enjoyed it; besides it was fun to be the submissive. It was her thing, and while she could be dominant if and when she wanted to, and she was quite good at it, she thought.

Slowly but surely Standish drew her in, forcing her down on his cock, forcing that thick piece of dick in her mouth and down her throat, clearly getting off on the powerplay. Mr. Standish also continued the conversation with Mr. Yard as if she wasn’t below the table having his cock forced down her willing throat.

His dick was big, bigger than Mr. Yard’s anyway, and it filled her mouth quite full, but she went along with it, and inhaled deeply having a guess at what was coming next.


“And so, you can see how this is going to be of mutual benefit” Mr. Standish said, smiling as he put his pen down, reaching below the table with both of his hands as he held the obedient assistant’s head in place. A few final thrusts into the back of her throat, and he unleashed his spend, feeling her lips and mouth convulse around his spurting cock. Glancing over at Mr. Yard, he nodded, acknowledging Ms. Andrews’ service. “You always hire the best staff, it has been quite a pleasure doing business with you.”

Kimber’s cunt was weeping, and it took all her control to sit still and not give any outward sign that would give away what was happening within her body. While she did not think anyone would disapprove, far from it actually, she sensed that her role was to look professional and observe, not quiver and quake in the background trying to fight off an orgasm. The increased pulsing speed of the toy within her cunt did not help matters, and she kept watching, praying that Blue would give her a reprieve soon. It was getting harder and harder to maintain a straight face. More and more she had to close her eyes and bite down on her lip to keep from moaning or making an inappropriate sound.


Drinking as quickly as she could, Blue made sure that she got every drop that Standish was willing to give her. She stayed put as Standish held her in place by the hair, her throat quivering with effort around his softening prick until the moment that Mr. Yard thanked Mr. Standish, and finally Standish let her go.

By the time she was able to pull back, she was desperate for a gulp of air, but she didn’t let it show, she maintained her poise before she took a deep controlled breath, then tucked Standish back into his trousers as she took care not to leave any cum marks on his slacks then made her way out from under the table on all fours, until she had gotten to a position just behind the two men, then stood up with the casual ease of someone who had just retrieved a fallen pen or something.

As Blue stood up, she felt saucy and glanced back at Kimber. It was easy to see how aroused her protegee was, and clearly she seemed to be enjoying herself even as she was struggling to fight off an orgasm. As she looked at her protegee, she reached up, dabbed the corner of her mouth as if she was wiping away a little bit of cum that wasn’t actually there, teasing Kimber a little. In a moment she would take care of Kimber; the girl had done very well and she was very much in the mood to reward Kimber as well as satisfy herself, but clients of course came first before she would take Kimber to the privacy of the bathroom.

It took a while but finally the two gentleman had gotten to a point that they concluded their business, and departed for a drink, but not before Mr. Yard had turned and stepped close to Blue and spoke to her, “Ms. Andrew’s, I don’t need you for the next few hours. Finish your business with your protegee, and when it’s concluded, I want you in my hotel room, naked, cuffs on and in clamps, then sitting on a vibrator. When I walk in, you are to be sitting ... posture, some sort of submissive pose, vibrator still going when I walk through the door. I expect I’ll be there by,” he stopped talking to glance at his watch thoughtfully, “at eight pm. I expect you to be there waiting for me by six at the latest. Am I clear?” he asked.

Looking up at Mr. Yard who was still easily more than a head taller than her shorter self, Blue nodded a yes, and answered, “Yes Sir, I understand the instructions, I’ll be waiting for you. Will I be staying with you tonight?” she asked.

“Yes, I’ve you under contract until noon tomorrow, but my flight doesn’t leave until ten am, so, yes. I want you to see me off at the airport.”

“Very good sir, I’ll be waiting as you instructed,” Blue told him without a hint that her pussy had gone completely wet, aside from how she had parted her lips like she was hoping for a kiss, or the eager flash in her large luminous blue eyes.

Mr. Yard followed Standish from the room. Blue waited until the door clicked shut before she spoke or said a word. The moment it did though, she pivoted, turned and started walking to the bathroom, “Kimber,” she said, calling her protegee to her, “come here!. I need you in the bathroom, now.”


Released from her submissive, quiet, almost reserved stance, Kimber felt a flush rush through her body as she carefully stood up, the incessant vibrations continuing to course through her body. “Yes’m” she said, her lips a bit dry as she quickly moistened them and corrected herself, “Yes ma’am”.

Leading her assistant into the luxury bathroom, Blue waited until her protegee had crossed into the small room before shutting the door behind her, and locking the door, “I am wet,” she declared to Kimber, which was a matter of fact. She was positively dripping, between the excitement and the fucking she had received earlier from Mr. Yard she was over the top excited, Blue liked being used, a fact she had known for a long, long time.

“On your knees girl, in front of me,” she ordered as she walked over to a small counter backed by a mirror. “Have you pleased a woman before?” Blue asked eying Kimber as she raised her skirt

Kimber moved in front of Ms. Andrews and slowly lowered herself to her knees. Eager to be obedient, she was not protesting the older woman’s order, but she was on unfamiliar ground, and she did not react as quick as she did with Maeson. But she did get down on her knees, shaking her head in answer to Blue’s question.

“No, I never...” she said, a red flush suffusing her face, a combination of her ongoing vibrator enhanced arousal and her shy embarrassment over Ms. Andrews’ question. Watching her mentor raise her skirt, she was soon face to face with Ms. Andrews’ aroused cunt, and as the other woman parted her legs slightly, patting the front of her sex, she licked her lips nervously, looking up at Ms. Andrews’ face with more than a little uncertainty.


Leaning back against the shelf provided for a makeshift vanity in the bathroom, Blue lifting her skirt and spreading her stockinged thighs. Her garter providing a frame for the display of wetness that was seeping from her pussy, a mixture of her own excitement, and that of Mr. Yard’s.

“Stick out your tongue, head down, face up, that’s it girl,” Blue purred as she put a hand on the side of Kimber’s face, guiding Kimber’s face in the direction that she wanted it, “Now taste,” she told her, the end of the word taste coming out as a soft pleasured hiss as Blue’s now very engorged and sensitive cunt made contact with the younger woman’s tongue.

Unlike Standish Blue didn’t grab Kimber’s head and pull at her hair, but her fingers did grip firmly as she groaned with pleasure, pushing her wet slit upon Kimber’s offered tongue. She gyrated her hips enjoying herself, “Yesss,” she hissed again, “keep your tongue out, and then as you are ready move it,” she moaned out as she instructed Kimber, “and you will want to move it. Your body will know what to do with another woman’s cunt, just like you would know what you would want done with yours.”


Part of Kimber’s mind was racing, almost watching herself lean forward and taste the other woman’s sex. This was so crazy, so intense, so totally out there, that she was unable to really process and think about what was happening. She simply tried to obey, to do as the woman asked, to learn what it she was supposed to do. Inhaling deeply, her nose was assaulted by the strong scent of an aroused woman, not unlike her own body often smelled, yet subtly different. Warmer perhaps, with a hint of cinnamon or something. Licking experimentally, she felt Ms. Andrews’ body react to her tongue, and as she slid it up and down the rapidly lubricating slit, she tasted her even more, and she found the whole experience - sight, sound, taste and smell to be quite intoxicating. Leaning in with a bit more eagerness, she licked again, moving up to the top, teasing at the woman’s clit she knew to be waiting. Adjusting her head, lowering it and tilting it upward, she began to lick and tease the whole plane of her mentor’s sex, working the soft skin with her tongue, tasting her delicious nectar.


The feeling just grew, as Kimber started moving her tongue. Ms. Andrew’s legs started to shake and she pushed her pelvis against the girl’s writhing tongue, “Yes, oh yes,” she moaned pushing herself against the tongue that parted her labia.

As Kimber’s confidence grew, and she started exploring Ms. Andrew’s sex more so did Ms. Andrew’s movements, her leg trembling’s became a subtle rolling, than moved into bucking, and as Kimber found her clit she stopped and it was like jolts of electricity ran through her as periodic spasms ran through Blue, “Yes, yes, yes,” she said over and over again as her free hand ran through Kimber’s hair, fingers gripping but not pulling the younger woman in. Blue had never really been a dominant, she could dominate, but she was not dominant. Blue was happiest being used, even forced into sexual acts. Most alive when she was at the whim of others, an eager little slut. This was one of the reasons she did was she did, income and gratification all rolled into one profession.

Ms. Blue Andrew’s did ride Kimber’s tongue though, her head thrown back, her big blue eyes shut as she rode a wave of ecstasy, a live wire of pleasure.

Feeling Kimber’s hands on her, she took her hand from Kimber’s hair and grabbed ahold of Kimber’s free hand and guided it around till it lay across her ass. Overlaying it with her own, she positioned Kimber’s fingers at the crack of her bottom, fingertips near her rear though it wasn’t like Blue’s attention was complete. She was after all, distracted by the wiggling tongue of her student, “Push, yes, push a finger in me, put a finger in my ass,” she ordered in a moan that sounded suspiciously like pleading, “violate my hole,” Blue continued.


Her lips and tongue completely covered with the older woman’s juices, Kimber continued to lick eagerly, treating Ms. Andrews’ sex with the same attention and purpose as she gave Maeson’s cock. Different techniques, perhaps, but the duty was the same. Please her partner, her master, her mistress. Kneeling, her body continually wracked with waves of pleasure from the toy buried within her, she assiduously worked to get her mentor off. Reaching to hold onto the woman’s buttocks, she was only a little shocked when the woman moved her fingers deep in between her butt cheeks, begging to be treated like a naughty slut. Only sluts wanted their asshole’s played with, or so Kimber thought. She knew that Maeson loved to spread her wide and cause her pain, though she always enjoyed it in the end. The idea of playing with Blue’s bottom would never have occurred to her, at least until the woman practically shoved Kimber’s finger inside of her back door.

“Hmmmm” Kimber moaned, digging deeper with both her tongue and her finger, finding that Ms. Andrews’ juices had dripped downwards enough to give her finger some well needed lubrication. As she began to probe the woman, fore and aft, she could feel Blue’s hips begin to rock with a need that was all too familiar.

She loved how it felt when Maeson was overcome with passion just from her hands and mouth. And now she was feeling it in a whole new way. She wondered if this was all that Ms. Andrews was supposed to teach her, or was there more? So much more?


As Kimber’s finger violated her ass just as she had asked for, Blue started rocking her hips back and forth. Forward to slide her sex up and on her protegee’s tongue, then backwards to get as much of Kimber’s finger inside her as possible. Feeling her backdoor open up and stretch, Blue moaned, the pitch becoming slowly higher as she became more and more excited by the preferred attention, “Oh yes, fuck me,” Blue whined, giving herself over to the pleasure of using Kimber’s face and fingers, wishing she had brought a strap-on or something. She really could do with a good pounding. Alas, she didn’t have one, but she would for sure bring one with her next time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.