Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: Making amends

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Making amends - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Kimber padded naked into the kitchen, surprised to not see her brother. She had stayed in the shower after washing him this morning in order to shave her body, ensuring no stubble dared show it’s face on her skin. Spotting a piece of paper left ostentatiously on the kitchen counter, she picked it up and read it, one hand absent mindedly stroking her bare hip.

Kimber,

You will meet Ms. Andrew’s at 3 pm precisely, directly after school, you will not be late, even by one minute. She will be driving a white Buick Verano. She is a smaller woman, petite, on the shorter side, with long white blond hair. So there is no mistake she said she would be out front of the school and that she would stand next to the car so you can easily find her.

Bring the vibrator, and wear a skirt appropriate for school.

I’ve already gone out for my run, then I am running directly to the gym. I’ll see you later tonight,

M

Kimber was a bit surprised, not at the note, he had made it clear that she was to meet the instructor after school today, but that Maeson was gone, he usually insisted on her attending him through his breakfast as well. Grabbing a light breakfast, she ate quickly before heading back to her room to get dressed. Picking up the vibrator from yesterday, she was about to put it in her small purse, when she got a naughty idea. An impish smile crossing her lips, she slid the toy inside of her, adjusting her panties back into place and dropping her skirt back down. ‘As long as he doesn’t know it’s there and starts to torture me again, it should just be a pleasant reminder’ she told herself, grabbing her bag and locking the door behind her.


Throughout the next morning, even though he tried really hard not to, Cam found himself looking for Kimber whenever the thought of her crossed his mind. It had been nigh impossible to drive Kimber from his imagination, and she had plagued his thoughts all through his homework, through the evening and even after he lay in bed going to sleep.

Never in his wildest imagination had he thought Kimber would have opened herself up to him, or that the girl from his first art class he had been crushing on since the beginning of the year, would have been wild.

From there it hadn’t been a hard leap for his imagination to take a carnal trip to all sort of places with Kimber, and of course he had entertained the fantasy of Kimber coming over to visit, see his Mom, but ending up with them on a bed, or couch someplace (his fantasies had some variations), but they all ended up with her skirt pushed up, and her shirt unbuttoned fucking in any position he could possibly come up with.

Not finding Kimber had been frustrating, but finally he saw her, and of course his stomach had done some sort of flip then flop all before Kimber had smiled at him, which of course not only put him at ease, but made his dick hard just by looking at her.


Spotting Cam hovering near her locker, Kimber smiled and walked over, more than a little nervous about doing what Maeson told her to do, but committed to doing so. She was not going to disappoint him two days in a row.

“Hey” she said, hoping her face was not too flushed. Her mind had gone back to what happened on the walk home almost instantly, and from there to the way Maeson had been inside of her, asking about it all. The almost normal atmosphere of the school hallway was in direct contrast to the rather inappropriate thoughts running through her mind, that was for sure. The constant heat from the toy inside of her did not hurt, either, she thought, though it was more of a nice reminder, a small tease, today, rather than the intense buzzing of the previous day.

“Um, I wanted to apologize, but it’s a bit chaotic right now. Why don’t you, um, get a hall pass to use the bathroom at say 9:15. I will meet you by the bathrooms by the gym, as long as Ms Rogers lets me, but she always lets others ... K?” she put her hand on his arm, looking up at him with a warm smile. She thought she felt him tremble as she touched him, but that could have been from her own reaction to his nearness. Her pussy throbbed as she stood near him, her body remembering their intense encounter, reliving it with every passing moment.


“Uh Hey!” Cam had said enthusiastically, with possibly more enthusiasm than he had thought he should have had to play it cool. From the moment he had laid eyes on Kimber to the time she had told him to get a bathroom pass at 9:15 he had been, well overwhelmed. The best that he had mustered in response had been an, “yeah sure,” in a bit of a dumbfounded tone that he switched and immediately amended with a more confident, “of course, I will be there.” Then he had watched her wander off, lost in his own world, his eyes glued to her retreating form, wishing he had actually got out some of the lines he had come up with, but had been stumped.

The good news, he figured as he stood there waiting for Kimber again, but with a hall pass, and being a few minutes early for good measure (after all he wasn’t going to make Kimber wait!), was that Kimber had wanted to talk to him again, and it wasn’t cause she was going to deliver bad news. While Cam didn’t figure he was the best at girls, he wasn’t an idiot, and there had been nothing in the way Kimber had approached or with her demeanor that had said Kimber had regretted what had happened between them after school the day before.

Kimber and Cam... “I like sound of that,” he chuckled to himself not having thought of that before. It had been like perfect chemistry. “God I hope she wants more!” he thought, cause he had been thinking nonstop about that since it happened.

Seeing Kimber slip around the corner, Cam got both nervous and relieved at once, as the butterflies did a bit of a turn in his belly, and he straightened up a bit walking over to meet her, “Hi” he said, smiling broadly despite himself, “as requested, beautiful. Now what can I do for you?” he asked pulling off a bit of the swagger he had hoped for earlier.


“Oh good, I wasn’t sure” Kimber said, her face flushed as she approached. She knew what she had to do, and she just hoped he would not get weird about it. She’d been thinking about how to ‘take care of him’ all morning, and while she could just simply ‘do it’, she thought, somehow, that Maeson expected more from her. He had said something about being creative. She, she was trying to be a little creative.

“Come on, we don’t have much time, I’ll explain, I promise!” she said, taking his hand and pulling him towards the bathrooms. She had, at first, thought about taking him into the girls bathroom, but she realized - A boy caught in the girls bathroom might get expelled, but a girl in the boy’s bathroom would probably just get detention or something. Boldly entering the male facilities, she glanced around, her nose wrinkling at the stale smell coming from the urinals, her eyes taking in the unfamiliar surroundings. This is so not like ours! She thought briefly, before continuing on in and motioning for him to stand next to one of the stalls.

“Um, Maeson made it clear that I had been selfish” she said, her hands going to the buttons on her blouse as she began to undress. Her fingers shook a little, and she could see his eyes going wide as the sides of her shirt parted, and her bare stomach was exposed, her pale ivory bra coming into view. Sliding her shirt off of her shoulders, she hung it on one of the little hooks on the stall door and took a deep breath. “So, um, I hope you let me make it up to you?” Reaching for her skirt, she took another deep breath before unhooking it, the garment soon joining her shirt hanging from a little hook. Standing there in her undergarments, she let him look her over for a long moment. She knew how visual boys were, if Maeson was any sort of example, and she knew it could not hurt her chances for a good report if she gave him a good look first.

Letting him look for a long moment, she watched his eyes as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, not looking away as she let the garment fall forward, the tiny chimes of her bells sounding almost loud in the tile covered quiet bathroom.


It really wasn’t every day when a girl that you liked dragged you into the boys bathroom, and the next thing you knew she began pulling off her shirt and exposing her tits to you. Also, Cam noticed, Kimber had nipple piercings as well, two bells that tinkled softly as she moved, as she stood there regarding him eagerly, or what Cam really hoped was eagerness, looking at him with her perfect tits, her perfect face, and...

“Wait, what, Maeson?!?” Finally a light had come on, and though his dick was stealing most of the blood from his brain, it had come through that this Maeson, “Who the fuck was Maeson!?!”, had made it clear that Kimber had been selfish, and was about to make it up to him.

“Wait, ‘scuse me? But who is Maeson?” This question though hadn’t stopped Cam from reaching out running a hand along Kimber’s waist and to the small of her back, pulling her to him, ‘cause god did he want to feel her up against him. “What do you mean?”

He was of two minds ... one that wanted to know who Maeson was, and why he mattered, and his very overwhelming desire to have Kimber, even in a boy’s bathroom.


Kimber let him pull her close, letting his hands roam for a minute, before taking his hands in hers and guiding them up to her bare breasts. “I told you, Maeson is the one who, um, gives me tasks, or dares. I had to tell him what we did.”. She pressed herself into his hands for a moment, before letting her hand drop. Knowing that she was likely going to shock him, she did not stop her movement, boldly reaching down and caressing his obvious erection through his pants.

“He said, it was rude to, you know, cum without making sure the boy came first so I um, have to make it up to you.” Her hand continued to touch him, her fingers feeling the length and girth of his prick through his pants, her nipples rubbing against his hands as he continued to touch her.

Taking one hand, she slid it under his waistband, trying to reach his prick, but his belt was too tight. Stymied, she stopped touching him long enough to undo his belt and slide his zipper down. Access granted, her hand returned to his stomach, slid under the waistband of his shorts, and she heard him gasp as her cool fingers firmly grasped the most manly of flesh.


The gasp was followed by a groan as Kimber’s hand closed over his prick and she began to work him, and that in turn made it difficult to think this through. He could feel her tits pressed up against him and Kimber felt so good in his hands, he squeezed her tit, not too roughly, but enough to let her know how good he thought her tits were. His thumb brushed across one nipple making the little bell tinkle softly in the bathroom.

“So, this Maeson, he’s like uh... , “ Cam groaned again as her thumb caressed the underside of the head of his cock, “is your boyfriend?”

The question didn’t sound quite right, and it really was the piercings that led him to the next question, “Is he like your, fuck that feels good, a uh ... the guy who tells you what to do, or, no ... that’s not what I mean, your uh...”

Kimber was fishing out his cock and it was so distracting. He cared about who this guy Maeson was, but it was so hard to think it through. Having Kimber play with his dick distracted him so much that he just couldn’t put together his question. To ask ‘Who this Maeson guy was to give her orders’ ... too ... too ... distracted, Cam watched Kimber pull away enough from him to really get his cock out, and then the entire question was forgotten, god he wanted to cum.


Holding his prick in her hand, Kimber felt a rush of mixed emotions. She could feel how happy he was, it was obvious from the way he groaned that he liked her touch. It was weird though. This was the second penis she had ever touched, and it was with a boy she had barely met. True, he was very nice, and they had shared something real yesterday, but she was feeling more than a little forward. But she was going to be a good girl, like Maeson insisted, and pay him back ‘creatively’. And if she was a bit nervous about it all, well, she’d just have to get over it.

“Maeson is...” she said, beginning to stroke his prick, pulling back a little and looking down at the pink head thrusting up between her fingers. She could see his eagerness, and as she continued to stroke him, she bit her lip, getting ready to do what she knew she needed to. “He’s in charge, I guess you could say, yes.” she said, not wanting to say that she was his Pet, his Slave, at least not without a more direct question. She did not think he wanted her to lie, so much as not really volunteer too much. Leaning back, she let him play with her breasts for a long minute before slowly sinking to her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.