Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: A New Day, a New Task

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A New Day, a New Task - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Groaning slightly as she came more fully awake, Kimber rolled over onto her side, letting the covers fall away completely, the cool air doing much to help her wake up all the way. She had gotten rather good at being an alarm clock she knew, so much so that she had not really roused herself completely. But she was awake now! She was not a fan of sitting on a sore behind all day. The first time it had happened, it had made for an interesting day, but not necessarily one she was eager to repeat. So she forced herself to sit up and get moving. Stepping out, naked except for her collar, she swallowed slowly, her mouth having already been ‘woken up’, though she did begin to think about their usual breakfast.

Moving to the custom shower that had come with the place, she got their towels ready and the water warm. Quickly getting in and beginning her daily preparation, she skipped washing her hair this day as per schedule, having previously chosen to only deal with her long tresses every other day. Giving herself a quick feel, she spread some of the always present shaving gel over her bare sex and leaned against the wall, propping one foot up on the seat as she worked to keep herself completely smooth to even his most discriminating touch, the disposable razor moving swift and sure over her lubricated skin...


Around this time Maeson joined Kimber’s shower, having finished a series of morning stretching and strength building exercises. He was a bit sweaty and was ready for his morning shower. He shucked his clothing, hanging them on some of the bathroom wall hooks, before stepping into the warm spray alongside his sister. Letting his eyes wander, he looked her over, noting that she had just finished shaving. This was one of his requirements for her. Keeping her sex shaved smooth was an expectation, as well as was his daily inspection; Maeson couldn’t abide pubic hair.

“Turn around, put your hands on the shower wall, and spread your legs”, he instructed.

Kimber made room for her brother as he got into the shower, her eyes not shying away from taking in his nude form. So much had changed for her over the last few months, not the least of which was her casual acceptance of not only his nude form, but her own. She had heard some of the girls talking at school, and their naive immature understanding of things of this nature amused her, though she never bothered correcting them, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that she might be quite a bit more knowledgeable. Or a slut.

Turning and facing the wall as he ordered, she placed her hands on the wall and spread her legs, ready for his inspection. It was oddly comforting she thought, this repetition. Some might call it demeaning, to be so casually treated. She called it being truly owned, truly cared for. Much like the secretary in that movie. She was his, and while he could do anything he desired with her, even spanking and sometimes hurting her, she felt more complete, more cared for, more alive than she had ever dreamed of being. Much more so than her adolescent fantasies about one of the boys in her class all grown up and taking her away from home. Maeson had taken her away, in more ways than one, and as she stood there, her body open and available, she felt him move behind her and begin his inspection.

Moving behind Kimber he slid his hand down her back. It was hard to believe how much his little sister had filled out, and was possibly filling out even more. When he had left for college, she was like most pre-teen girls, a twig, but when he had returned, she had even turned his head, her brothers head, and he couldn’t help but notice. Her back was slim and muscular, arms strong without being over the top with definition, and her hips flared nicely to give her a sexy flare. Certainly, the schedule he had given her for working out was helping. Before she had been swimming laps in their parent’s pool. Now it was possible for her to still swim laps, the condo association did have an indoor pool, but he was adding naked yoga to the list and a light kettlebell workout. However, Kimber was in near perfect shaped condition, and possibly filling out even more. After all, she still was a teenager, and if she was; how was he going to resist her charms even more?

As he followed her spine till his hand slid over her round firm bottom, he enjoyed himself, and it was obvious that she was enjoying the attention, while she didn’t wiggle, holding herself out perfectly for her inspection she did arch even a bit further. Then he switched the direction, and his fingers first slid in between her legs, “Feels smooth, like I like it,” Maeson commented as he slipped one hand through the center of his little sister’s labia, and one finger to either side of her pussy so he could squeeze her mons gently and feel them slide; so smooth and wet between his fingers.

“Now this is a beautiful, well shaved, and very attractive little cunt,” Maeson growled, then as a reward the slid one finger inside her well shaved little cunt, “you make me happy.” Taking a moment to reward Kimber, he finger fucked her slowly enjoying the pussy in his palm, rocking the palm of his hand against her opening. He really truly enjoyed her body how her ass fit almost perfectly to his hand, and under the water it made Kimber’s skin glisten giving her a whole new level of attraction like a model.

Not wanting to take too long, he didn’t take forever before sliding out of her, turning her around and presenting his finger for Kimber, “Clean it, and then let’s get the rest of your chores done.” Chores were simple, Kimber was to soap and wash him from neck to toes. She was to wash his cock, of course, paying special attention to it, and once rinsed, use her mouth. A new wrinkle he had added recently, Kimber was not to make him cum; she was to bring him to the edge once or twice, then finish washing him up using her hands or mouth. Maeson liked to edge his way through the day now, keeping that one mind blowing orgasm for later.

Stepping back to give her room, Maeson waited, arms held out a little bit for Kimber to move about in the shower.

Easily moving to face him, Kimber pulled his finger into her mouth, sucking it clean as she tasted herself on him. Shuddering a little, the submissive task tweaking that desire inside of her, Kimber moved on and took the soap to begin to wash his body. The simple task was comforting in its daily repetition. She loved the feel of his body beneath her hands, and as she covered every inch of his body, she lovingly made note of every curve, every firm muscle, every crack and crevice. After washing his chest and legs, she moved around made sure his back and shoulders were cleaned, before spending some extra time washing his firmly muscled behind, her fingers not shying away from any portion of his anatomy, cleaning him as well or even better than he could himself.

Finally done with that portion of her chores, she knelt down and carefully washed his stiff prick and balls, running her hands up and down the hard shaft a few times before gently washing his balls and between his cheeks, her fingers gliding gently over his sensitive skin. Moving slightly, letting the water wash the soap away, she took his cock into her mouth with one long duck of her head, and held still for a long moment. Feeling his staff quiver inside of her, she milked him with her tongue and lips for more than a little bit, before sliding back up and out and beginning to tease him towards the edge. Over time she had learned to read his body signals quite well, and knowing he wanted to take on the start of his day with a rock hard and randy cock, she was careful to build up his pleasure, without sending him over the edge. Unless he ordered her too, of course, she would make him cum whenever he wanted, though lately he seemed to have wanted to save it, or savor the anticipation of a later explosion in any event.

Resisting the urge to order Kimber to finish him, he let her finish and took the self imposed punishment with nothing more than taut eagerness. “Yes...”he said in a soft hiss of approval. Kimber really had become very good at pleasuring him, and keeping him on edge. He on the other hand took a large delight in changing up what he wanted to do with Kimber; some days he focused on giving her as many orgasms as possible until she became so sensitive she was ready to cry; while still on others he kept her on edge, and even once he had kept her on edge for the better part of a week; the results from that experperiment had been delightful, and Kimber had nearly passed out.

“Stop,” he ordered even if this wasn’t really necessary, Kimber had already largely stopped and had just been maintaining him, “get up, dry off, get dressed and let’s get something to eat. Then I’ll give you your task today.” This was the first time he had done this, though he had been giving this idea some thought.

Kimber got out and started drying off. Maeson rinsed off for one more moment, then got out and let Kimber pat dry him. They both headed upstairs, where Maeson selected Kimber’s underwear for the day, a green thong and bra set as well as nylons. The rest of the clothing he didn’t need to select, those where mandated by her school. Though he had gotten her uniform tailored slightly so the skirt fell just at the listed minimum length, and Kimber also now owned a set of heels that were of course maximum height; both articles of clothing skirting the edge of the school rules without getting her into trouble.


At the breakfast table they both ate a cold light breakfast of fruit and some muffins.

“Now,” he told her as he ate after Kimber had served him, “I’ve given this a lot of thought, and now that you’ve settled in living here with me, I think it’s time to continue your training. To start with you’re going to get a task every day to complete, beginning today with something simple. Before your last class you’re going to start, and today, I’m not going to pick you up and drive you home. It’s a little less than a mile home, and today you will walk. And you’re going to wear this.”

Maeson fished around in his pocket and pulled out a vibrating kegel ball set, and put it down next to Kimber. There was two balls, one attached by a slim margin to the other, a short length of coated transmitter wire hooked to one end...

“I expect you to insert this before your last class, to keep them inside you during class, which I believe is art, and then walk home with them still inserted. I won’t be home when you return, so I expect you to do your laps in the pool, and then wait for me. I should be back in time for dinner. I’ve a few other things to arrange today, which include some new additions to your training. To be crystal clear: You won’t be removing the kegel balls till I instruct you to do so. Do you have any questions?”

Niki rubbed her hand across her skirt nervously, looking back and forth between the sex toy and her brother’s face. She could just imagine what that thing would do to her. Thankfully he was suggesting only one class times’ worth, but what little she knew about Kegel balls was that walking, or swimming, or just moving around might actually be most, er, stimulating. Sitting in class might not be so bad, other than the fact she would KNOW she was sitting there with something inside of her pussy, hidden from all the other students.

“No, um, I don’t think so. I should just do my laps, and then homework and stuff until you get home? Sir?” She was glad that the school was modern enough that she did not have to lug textbooks back and forth. There were lightweight laptops for every student, and everything was digital. Those that could afford it, like Maeson, were allowed to set up a second laptop at home to synchronize everything, and facilitate home studies and work.

“Homework, yes, and you can relax until I get home, for your swimwear, wear the green one, it’s practical and flattering at the same time. When I get home, I should have your instructor lined up. I’ve got a meeting with her this afternoon. Ms. Blue Andrews, she’s a professional assistant and instructor. I don’t really personally have any experience acting as an assistant,” Maeson explained, “but I have certain ideas about what I want. It has been my thoughts that you would need training by an experienced hand. Also, I want you ready to travel with me as my assistant soon, hopefully by the end of the month. I’ve been given references for her and she comes highly recommended. This will be in addition to the usual training tasks I will be setting for you.”

Maeson finished his juice and set everything down on the plate and pushed away from him a little to signal that he was finished as he waited for Kimber, curious if she had any other questions.

Kimber picked up the small toy and slipped it into her purse before she cleared up the breakfast dishes and checked her makeup before they left for school. It was going to be an interesting day, she thought, her mind beginning to wonder about the new training and changes Maeson had briefly mentioned.

All day, Kimber had found herself slightly distracted, thinking about the task Maeson had given her. The task itself was not the hardest thing she’d ever done, heck, compared to some of the games he liked to play with her in various versions of restraints, this was merely a minor task. But it weighed on her mind. Other than him modifying her uniform to please him as much as possible, this was the first time he had made a direct affect on her non slave, outside life. It was actually a little exciting she realized, making her way to the girl’s bathroom before her final class.

Closing the door and hiding herself away as she lowered her underwear ( ‘Another thong!’ she thought, smiling at Maeson’s predilection for making her ‘barely’ dress) and sat down, Niki felt her shaven sex briefly, discovering she was already a little wet, and felt a rush of heat shoot up to her face. Quickly opening her purse and pulling out the toy, she looked at it for a moment, warming it in her hands, before taking a deep breath and slowly inserting inside of her nicely lubricated channel. Pausing for a minute, letting her body adjust to the intruder slightly, she dabbed at her wetness with some toilet paper before pulling up her underwear, such as it was, and flushing the toilet behind her. Walking over to the sink to wash her hands, she felt the objects moving a bit inside of her, and it had a curious effect on her sex. It was almost as if it was gently probing and touching her with every movement. With a quick rinse of water, she hurried up and made her way to class, pulling out her sketchbook and trying to ignore what was going on beneath her skirt. This game was, interesting, she thought to herself, her school day interrupted now by considerable thoughts about quite private matters. Maybe he wants me to be missing him more while I’m at school? she thought, before pulling her mind away from herself and watching the teacher as they began the class.


Cameron sat just behind Kimber, and had for three classes, ever since he had laid eyes on her for the first time on the first time on the first day of school. Of course, he hadn’t actually done much talking to her, things just never seemed to be right. Either they were in class, or she was hurrying off to another class, and so far they were not in the same social circles. Cam, for short, was a big kid and stood at least nine inches above Kimber, a senior, and he played lacrosse and football. He had short cut black hair, wide shoulders and was about six feet tall. He had piercing blue eyes, so he had been told, and when he wore a blue shirt they really stood out brightly, like he was doing today in preparation for initiating some sort of conversation with Kimber.

So far, really, he had gotten cold feet. The girl was hot, and he was pretty sure she knew it. Kimber had long legs, attached to a really nice ass, slim back, and of course topped by a beautiful face, not that he saw that much of it since he always seemed behind her. Kimber, Cam thought, also had to be something of a jock too since her legs had some nice muscles in them. In fact, it had been one of his ideas to ask her out to go for a run, but Brad, his best friend, had thought it would be a stupid idea, “She will think your trying to get her alone to rape her or something!” he had told him. Cam had followed that advice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.