Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 15: Revelations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Revelations - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

“So, Cam, now that you’ve seen the truth, what do you think?” Maeson asked Cam as the two of them took in Kimber’s helplessness together like they were standing in an art museum admiring a particularly good statue, or perhaps even some performance art.

“Uhhh...” was the first thing that Cam got out to the question. Cam knew he should have been embarrassed, especially to be caught off guard by Maeson in his nice clothing with the girl he had been crushing on since he laid eyes on her, but the moment was so surreal, so out of a story that Cam really wasn’t sure how to respond. “Fuck, this is so wrong ... but... Maybe I should tell Maeson off and come to Kimber’s rescue he told himself, but he couldn’t break free of his stupor. He was transfixed by her state, aroused by her availability, and he suspected strongly Kimber really didn’t want to be freed from her situation. So he replied honestly, “I, uh, don’t know what to think,” Cam answered, eyes still on Kimber, eating her up with his eyes.

“Fair”, Maeson replied coming forward and moving to Kimber’s head, “And that is my fault, I admit. I wanted the shock value cause I wanted to show her off. Not just like she is, but to just drive the point home easily in a way that talking might not have been worked just right.” Maeson told him as he put his hands on Kimber’s head, stroking it like he might do a small pet. “If I had brought my idea up for discussion you might have rejected it cause intellectually one might think it’s wrong, but if you really examine it, between two people, it’s not really wrong if there are two consenting parties, which there is, I assure you, Kimber and I both agreed to this in the last year, and we both have an idea in mind of where it is going.”


Kimber could hear them talking, though their words did make a lot of sense due to her complete lack of concentration. She heard things about shock, and idea and discussion, but none of it formed into a complete sentence in her mind. She just knew they were talking about her, and as she began to ride yet another wave of orgasmic pleasure, she knew that Cam was seeing her in a way that left nothing to the imagination. Maeson had made sure of that. Naked, strapped in and driven to orgasm after orgasm over the last few hours, she knew she must look like the nastiest of sluts, and she was only a little shocked to realize that she just did not care. If Maeson wanted to show her off, she was glad to be shown. The pleasure she was feeling was an obvious reward, but even without it, she knew that she would obey. She was his. Completely.


As Maeson toyed with the plug in his little sister’s ass, he started to explain the ‘why’ to the youngster, not wanting to leave it up to him, “If you think about it, in almost every human interaction there is a dominant and a submissive personality. This affects us as we move through our lives, and it affects how we interact with each other, differing, following advice, giving advice, ordering, requesting, etc. Kimber and I started about a year ago, and it started innocent enough, her doing little things to attract my attention. I noticed and at first tried to ignore them, small things like she would bend over in the shortest shorts, or giving me little looks. Eventually I stopped ignoring them and we touched, and the chemistry flowed, and eventually she ended up in my bed. We played for a little while like that, and then we had a talk, and Kimber told me she wanted to be mine so I obliged.” As Maeson talked he pulled the plug from Kimber’s ass, making the tight muscle stretch obscenely for Cam’s eyes till the plug popped free and her ass was left open, winking, and struggling to close after such a stretching. Maeson didn’t leave it for long as he sunk three fingers in Kimber’s gaping ass and proceed to finger fuck her slowly, casually as if he was stroking a cat’s back.

“This all led to how you see us now, Kimber is mine, my pet, my sexual slave. I take care of her, and she takes care of me. This means everything from sex, to school, to food, and even to love. We cuddle, we play, we go out together, and we even work on our endeavors together. Does this make sense?”

Cam did not speak, unable to take his eyes from his crush lewdly splayed out before him, her ass obviously rising to meet Maeson’s fingers, her body encouraging him to penetrate her further. Kimber continued to say nothing, other than the constant groaning and moaning through the gag in her mouth. It was obvious that she was not opposing him and even seemed oblivious to the fact that Cam was there watching she was so fixed on her pleasure. Or perhaps she just didn’t care. “Uh, sure,” was about all Cam could manage, his mind so blown open by the sight of his girlfriend, and the explanation Maeson, her master, had offered up.

Maeson continued to keep his fingers delving deep, penetrating Kimber’s ass as she gyrated to meet him, her moans now accompanying the motions of his hand, “So let me get to where you come in. You’ve obviously met Kimber, and we both know you like her. The question I have is do you want her? Would you like to fuck her? She is mine, she gave herself to me, in this house she’s certainly completely mine. Out in the world she has a bit more leash sure, she is not a complete robot. I want her to have a normal life aside from her duties. If you two want to date, that’s fine, I’m ok with it; if you want to just be friends, I understand that. She needs real friends too, a friend who might ‘get’ her. Hell, if you just want to be fuck buddies, that’s just fine too. My point is:” Maeson said as he squeezed yet a fourth finger into Kimber’s ass as casually as could be,”I need help with her training, I need her to get used to be passed around, and to be comfortable with it, and my thought was to use you. I want you to fuck Kimber. You’re safe, you’re a friend, she wants you, and that makes you perfect ‘cause you will use her, but still care for her, and that is ultimately what she needs. After you’ve gone, Kimber and I will have a long discussion when she isn’t a quivering pile of cunt flesh, and I will make sure she has the permissions she needs - whatever you and her decide to do. Like I said, you can just be friends, or date, or just fuck, but ultimately, I hope you will help me train her like I need to. Once we are done here, we can talk about this some more when we eat dinner.” Cam wasn’t sure what to say, and he again found himself standing there like an idiot. Was he jealous? Sure! But he was also turned on as hell -- evident by the hard-on he was sporting. It was rather surreal. Here he was discussing his classmate with this guy ‘Maeson’. Kimber was strapped up, with a vibrator pressed on her literally wet dripping cunt ( there was literally a puddle under her pussy from which she had obviously been orgasming for god knows how long) as the two males discussed her. Actually, it was mostly Maeson telling him about Kimber’s relationship with him. So Cam said the first thing that came to his mind, “Could I get a drink, you know, like a beer or something, I think I need a drink.”

Maeson grinned, nodding, and pulled his fingers from Kimber’s writhing ass, replacing them with the big butt plug. an act that was almost as obscene as when Maeson pulled the plug out, and said, “Sure!” as brightly as if Cam had just shown up on his door like an old friend. “Kimber’s fine, she’s not going anywhere, are you Kimber? I mean, if she did want out all she had to do was nod, and I’d let her free, but you don’t want to be let free, do you girl?”

Kimber did not reply, simply continued to writhe and moan in pleasure, apparently lost in some submissive heaven.

“So Kimber will wait till we are ready to continue, so I will go get that drink for you.” Maeson said before leaving Cam in the room by himself with Kimber.

Cam swallowed as he gazed at Kimber. He was torn, before him was a sight that he could only describe as something straight out of a perverse fantasy. Before he truly considered his answer, he knew he had to look, had to really see Kimber’s face. He had to look into her eyes. Because while it certainly looked like Kimber was “enjoying herself” he certainly wasn’t going to take only this guy’s Maeson’s word for it, after all - what did he really know about Kimber’s apparent master?

With a decision made it became a lot easier to act, and he hurried around to look at Kimber from the front before Maeson came back with his beer, well aware that he was both stunned, and sporting that hard on as hard as a figurehead on the prow of a ship. He really had to see for himself, he had to look into Kimber’s face otherwise he certainly would have felt too angered, or guilty, or ... something ... Cam really wasn’t sure what he was going to feel, but he had to know in some way that Kimber truly wanted this.

At first when he came around front and looked at her, Cam paused. Her head was tilted to one side, and her eyes were closed. Her neck was pulled back by her collar and the cord that was attached to it also pulled her shoulders back some so she was forced to keep an arch in her back. Kimber’s mouth was open, and filled with a black ball gag that she kept moaning around, and spittle was coming from her mouth, coating her chin, running down her throat and the top of her breasts making a wet spot on the pad below her.

“Kimber?” Cam asked, and saw her eyes fix on him though she looked delirious, “Kimber,” Cam repeated to get her to focus on him, “Are you ok?”

Kimber made a sound, which came out as a groan, or a moan. It could have been his name, who knew ... the gag made it all distorted. With a glance at the door, noting that Maeson hadn’t yet returned, he reached around and undid the clasp at the ball gag, taking it off and asking once more, “Kimber,” he said insistently, “It’s me Cam, your Master, um, Maeson, he invited me in to see you and, well, he’s getting me a beer, but I needed to see if you were ok?” Cam asked the question coming out questionably as he noticed Kimber start to quiver and shake, and a moan did actually escape from her as her hips bucked as much as they were allowed.


Kimber could see Cam’s concerned face, and she knew that he had to be more than a little confused. Hopefully it was not more than that, as she had come to enjoy their time together. His games were as fun in their way as Maeson’s.

“Yes. It’s OK. It really is. Just ... oh god, please don’t hate me. Fuggggg.” she said, moaning as she began to cum once again, her orgasm interrupting her reply.

Cam certainly didn’t hate Kimber, but the sheer depravity of it all was kind of overwhelming; he had no idea that people could play such games with each other, or even that people might want these types of things done to them voluntarily. Thoughts and ideas of about Kimber’s sexuality floated around in his head now, and he realized that his friend Kimber really was a kind of a slut, she really did like all this attention. Maeson, her master, was really justified in doing this.

As on cue he heard Maeson, and the sound of him coming closer so he strapped the gag back in Kimber’s opening moaning mouth quickly damping the moan that she been midway through. His fingers got wet, slimy as her spittle got all over them, and thinking quickly he grabbed the one dry thing he could manage to think of where he could dry his fingers, lacing it in Kimber’s hair before Maeson got back and...

“Did you check on her?” Maeson asked as he entered the room carrying two chilled glasses of beer.

Caught, Cam felt a bit sheepish, like he had been snooping or something. Like he had been someplace private that belonged to the man, and perhaps he shouldn’t have been. So of course he began to try and justify his actions. “I had to check, I mean, sorry but I couldn’t take your word for it. So while you were out I asked her if this was her wish as well,” Cam looked back down at his squirming friend, her small body shaking with what was probably yet another orgasm.

“I would have too, if I was in your position, though, for future reference it is considered a bit rude to mess around with someone else’s property at least without some type of permission.” As he handed one of the beers over to Cam he smiled at him, taking the sting out of the mild rebuke.

“Kimber is a good girl, and I’m glad you actually care about her, really I do. It makes me feel better about her schooling, about sending her off to do tasks during the day, just knowing she will be able to bond with some others under my ultimate direction.”

“Even with what you were asking about earlier?” Cam asked back, after trying some of his beer, “You had mentioned that you might want me to help you, um, train her?”

“Uh huh,” Maeson said after he took a drink himself, “If you’re interested, though I’m not sure how you wouldn’t be. Kimber, as I said before, needs someone she can not only trust but learn to be always available to, other than just me. She needs practice learning to please other men, or women for that matter. She needs to learn to please people in general. How to not only take care of them, but also maintain a normal working relationship with them. For example, if you wanted a blowjob to take the edge off as you both work on a project together, but you still had more work to do. Kimber would need to orally please you, or fuck you, make sure you’re satisfied, than get back to work once she was done. She needs to clean you, take care of herself and then get back to being professional. She can’t spend all of her time just looking for orgasms.”

“So,” Cam ventured, still completely surprised of what he was being asked to do, “you want me to screw her? Regularly?”

“Pretty much,” Maeson agreed, nodding, then licking some beer foam from his lip, “there might be some limits as we go along, but for now, pretty much yes. I’m going to let you use Kimber, tonight with me of course, but later on as well. You can do anything from take her to the movies, to teasing her in class, or to using her to take the edge off during the day. Her assignment, or one of her main tasks, will be to take care of you, while continuing to maintain a working school relationship, or friendship. Get it?”

“Um ... I think so,” Cam said. “So you’re saying we could go on a date, or I could make her give me head, or...”

“You could fuck her,” Maeson chimed in finishing the thought for Cam, “Pretty much, yes. The way I see it, she likes you, you two are both almost there already, and I don’t see a point in not allowing it. This way it works with Kimber’s training, she could have a boyfriend if she wanted to, but she still is a kept girl, like she should be.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.