Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

“Hey! You guys can’t do that! There are kids around!”

“Oh fuck, we gotta bolt!” Cam yelled, pulling out and trying to quickly put himself back in his pants. As the two of them roughly tried to get their things together, they could see someone running towards them, forcing them to simply grab their stuff and run.

Kimber tried to pull her shirt back together as the two left, leaving Cam to grab their stuff as he was quicker to get his clothes back in place. Darting down a side street onto another avenue parallel to the one they had been taking, she barely got her shirt buttoned, haphazardly, her bra never quite getting back into place. “Oh god, we are so dead!” she cried.

“We can do it, your place was not that far, right?” Cam yelled as he urged her onward, pulling on her hand to help to run faster and escape the irate member of the public.

“Yeah, I guess, just another block, lets hurry” she cried, her free arm coming across her chest trying to keep her unbound state from impeding her progress.

For a long minute or two, all she could hear was the pounding of blood in her ears, and the slap slap of their feet on the pavement. Finally reaching her building, she did not stop, but sped all the way inside, collapsing against the wall, hoping they had gotten free.

Cam turned and peered back out the door, watching for a long minute to see if they had lost their pursuer. Turning, he saw Kimber still catching her breath, and as they looked at each other, the fear in her eyes began to subside, and suddenly she burst out in a case of giggles.

“Oh god, oh god, that was so wrong. God you are going to get me killed you know!”

“Sorry, but, god, you are something else!”

“Thanks, um, you know, for everything, but I do need to hurry. Um, see you tomorrow?” she asked, coming away from the wall and holding out her hand for her bag that he had gallantly retrieved while she had been trying to get her shirt back on.

“S-sure” he said, handing her bag over, the intensity of their previous actions racing through his mind as he longed for a more complete encounter. “Maybe we can, um, you know, not rush home - like, go out or something?”

“Yeah, um, maybe, I gotta check, but I would like that” she told him, lifting up on her toes and kissing him quickly before ducking into the elevator, leaving him bemused and bewildered.

Cam watched, idly, as the lights of the elevator went up, pausing on the sixth floor. “Ah, they up there with the best view” he thought, turning and heading out the door, stopping when he felt the object in his pocket. He still had her vibrator, and for a moment he considered taking it home and using it to ‘inspire’ him later, but he realized that he had a perfect excuse to follow after. Darting back to the elevator, he waited for it to open again, punching in the number six and hoping he had it right.


Kimber made her way to her door and paused for a moment, knowing that she was going to have to have a difficult conversation with Maeson. She had stopped Cam, it was true, but not before they had actually had (at least briefly) sex. Her mind began to picture Maeson’s face, trying to imagine his reaction, but she found herself unable to really guess. Glancing back down the hall, she realized she needed to get inside, and she kicked off her sandals, and slipped her skirt down over her hips, letting it pool about her feet while she began to unbutton her shirt. A ding from the elevator warned her that someone was calling or using it, and she began to speed up, getting frustrated when her misaligned bra gave her issues as she turned it around, the hook having somehow gotten buried within the fabric of her bra strap. Swearing, she worked feverishly to get the hook undone, her small bells tinkling feverishly as they bounced around with her actions. Finally getting the snap free, she pulled it and her shirt off of her shoulders, and squatted down to grab her skirt and sandals. She heard the elevator beep loudly, afraid to look and see if it was at their floor, she pulled her things together and got her school stuff off of the floor. Her bag in one hand and clothes grasped against her, she opened the apartment door, glad that it was not locked this time.


Cam was not sure he had seen what he thought he had seen. Unless his eyes were mistaken, Kimber was going into her apartment, completely naked, her bag and clothes in her hand. What the fuck was going on with this chick? ‘He thought, fingering the vibrator in his hand, suddenly uncertain about the wisdom of showing up at her door unannounced.


Laying on the couch, feet up on an arm of the couch, Maeson was reading. Reading really played a huge role in his job. In fact, he spent at least three hours a day reading different articles. Articles on different companies, articles on technology in general, etc. etc. So there he was, newspaper folded over on itself in one hand, the other behind his head enjoying a breeze from the open window, and reading when he heard the door unlock and open.

“Welcome home,” he said out loud as eyes ran along the line of the sentence. He didn’t really have to say Kimber’s name, he knew it was Kimber. Almost every day his little sister would finish with classes, and walk home after she finished with whatever. Sometimes she was a little earlier, sometimes a little later, but it was almost always about this time.

Unlike yesterday, when their father had come to visit, today it was just the two of them, “So how was your day?” Maeson continued, “It’s been pretty quiet, nothing super exciting so I was thinking of heading out for dinner. Do you have a lot of homework? Got time to go out tonight? Or should I think about take out?”

Putting his paper down on his chest he looked to Kimber, his pet, as she came in things bunched up in her arms and looking well, a bit flushed he thought


Kimber put her stuff down on the small table that had become her de facto clothing storage spot, and set her bag down next to it. Picking up her collar and hooking it around her neck, she turned to head over towards Maeson, she felt that familiar feeling of being owned as soon as his protective gaze washed over her. Getting next to the couch, glancing down and him and not sensing he had an immediate need for her, she knelt down as she had been taught, putting her buttocks on her heels and keeping her back straight. Her little bells tinkled a little as she settled into place before she answered. ‘No, I have just a little bit of reading, so, um, whatever you want is fine, um, sir” she said with a smile, glad to be home where she at least knew the rules. She eyed his groin, but waited, answering his questions first. She could feel her arousal keeping herself damp and her thighs wet, and she began to practice in her head what she was going to say when he asked about her day with the toy inside of her. ‘Oh god. The toy!’ she thought desperately, realizing she had taken it out when she and Cam had...


Putting this paper aside, Mason swing his legs over the side and spread his legs. looking at his phone as he waited for her to do her job.

Kimber smiled a little, comforted by the routine. She was pretty sure she knew what he wanted most days, but he had looked a little closed off at first, and she did not want to do anything wrong. His simple movements made it clear that nothing had really changed. Scooting forward, she deftly undid his belt and pulled his shorts out of the way as she rubbed her face over his thickening shaft. Opening her mouth, she slid her lips over the thick head of his prick, her nostrils flaring as she inhaled the scent that was uniquely Maeson. As she slid her lips down over his prick, sucking on him eagerly, she heard the doorbell ring.

“Who the hell?” Maeson said, pushing Kimber back, leaving her kneeling on the floor, saliva coating her lips. As he tucked himself in, mentally trying to calm down quickly, he went to the door and took a glance through the peep hole. Opening the door part way, he glanced at the young kid standing in their hallway.

“Sorry to bother you, but, um, well, I’m a friend of Kimber’s, Cam, and I was wondering if she was home. I, um, forgot to give her something that she will need before school tomorrow and stuff.” Cam was a bit surprised to see the older, but still young man answering the door. He had just seen Kimber go in, and he had not been sure but he had thought she might answer it. Perhaps this was the Maeson she kept talking about. The older guy’s steely gaze was a little intimidating, and as he faltered for an explanation, he fell silent, standing there like a stump.

Maeson smiled when he realized that this was the boy his sister had embarrassed herself in front of. “Oh, I see. “ He was tempted to just blow the kid off, but as he thought about it, his mind began to run along a new devious path and he opened the door a little further, though still not letting the boy inside. Turning back to where he had left his collared pet kneeling, he called her over. “Kimber, one of your friends from school is here, come see what they want.” If it had been anyone else, he probably would have not exposed the depths of her obedience, at least not yet, but he knew that she had explained a couple things to Cam, and while this would likely shock the boy, he was not likely to simply head for the cops.

Kimber got up from her spot on the floor, but stopped when she realized that Maeson wanted her to answer the door, just as she was. Her nipples were rock hard and aching from the blow job she had started to give, and there was no way she was going to be able to hide her complete nudity.

“Kimber, now. Don’t make it worse for you. You’ve already earned a punishment for your delay”

Maeson’s stern voice got her moving again, and as she moved up beside him, she took his place in the open doorway, glancing out at Cam nervously as Maeson backed away. She could see him looking at her in surprise, his gaze running from her slave collar, to her hard nipples, to her bare sex, before coming back to rest on her eyes.


Cam felt out of his depth, and for a bit, speechless. He had thought he had seen her going naked into her apartment, and the confirmation now was more than a bit mind blowing. Here was Kimber naked as the day she was born, with a collar on, and a man talking about punishment for a delay. Presumably the one who had been making Kimber vibrate with arousal. Cam felt nervous, turned on, confused all at the same time. He could feel Maeson watching him too, which made him feel only more nervous.

“Uh Hey!” Cam said with a bit of false bravado as the girl he was crushing on answered the door completely naked, like this was totally normal. “You er, forgot something,” Cam told her deliberately leaving out the fact that it was her vibrator with Maeson looking on. Reaching out, he held the vibrator out deliberately palming the device in the hopes that this Maeson wouldn’t actually know what he was handing over, avoiding embarrassment for both Kimber and himself.

As he stood there, hand turned down waiting for Kimber to get the vibrator, hoping that she might understand. So many questions he wanted to ask her raced through his head. He knew she was, ‘okay’, he had asked her that earlier in the day. For him, he felt Kimber had pretty plainly stated she wanted this, even liked it, but what was this? Had they been having sex before he arrived, what was going on? At the thought of Kimber having sex, he couldn’t help it as he got a bit of a hard on. She was naked before him, almost with a nervous, but natural air like this state wasn’t completely unusual for her.

“You uh, forgot this,” Cam told her again when she didn’t seem to hear him.

Kimber seemed in a bit of shock as well as she reached out, eyes wide, or almost as wide as his as she took the vibrating item, “you didn’t have to,” Kimber told him.

“I know, I mean it wasn’t that big of a deal, I had just walked you home, right? I hadn’t gotten that far down the street and I realized I was still holding onto it for you. Thought you might want it back and it’s not like it’s a hard climb up here or anything...” Cam stalled out trailing off, as the vibrator of course chose that moment to go off, buzzing between Kimber’s hand and Cam’s and making a soft whining sound as it vibrated in his hand audibly for all three to hear.

“What is that?” Maeson asked breaking back into the conversation. Stepping back up he stood directly behind Kimber. “Pet, turn your hand over, I want to see what that is,” Maeson commanded.


Kimber had felt more than a little embarrassed to have Cam see her in her full submissive form, but she did not hesitate to do as Maeson asked, answering the door and listening as Cam nervously explained his reason for coming. She could see that he was thrown for a loop, though he was gamely soldiering on, trying to discreetly hand over the vibrator she had completely forgotten.

She could feel his hand shaking as she took the toy from him, but his innocuous use of the key word exposed their attempted subterfuge. Pulling her hand back and turning it over, she showed Maeson the vibrating toy in her hand, sure now that there was going to be hell to pay. Her only uncertainty was when, where, and how much. Not if. Definitely not if, she decided, seeing the look on Maeson’s face - stern disapproval mixed with a hint of a smile. ‘God, he was going to enjoy this!’ she thought, turning to face the music.


“Hrmmmmm...” Maeson said as he looked from Kimber, to Cam, and back to Kimber again, but he kept it pretty much to himself enjoying it as his little sister squirmed in discomfort. For the moment he was all about flaunting Kimber’s situation, and the territorial alpha male wanted Cam to know who it was Kimber answered to, but he wasn’t going to blow this wide open, at least not yet. So for the moment he dropped the matter, and turned his attention back to Cam.

“Well I’d say that you owe Cam an apology for making him have to run all the way back here - and to say thank you, wouldn’t you? It would be impolite for him to leave at least without a thank you.”

“Really, uh Maeson, it was not a problem, really,” Cam stammered out feeling some of the undercurrents of the situation but not really understanding what was occurring.

“Well I appreciate it. Part of the rules Kimber is supposed to be following does not include leaving her vibrator behind,” Maeson told him in response, “So I appreciate the effort you made for her. Kimber, say thank you, and then rejoin me in the living room please.”

“Cam, it was nice to meet you,” Maeson told him in a pleasant voice, “perhaps at a later time we might get a chance to chat more.”


Kimber turned and watched her brother walk back into the other room, her eyes questioning and uncertain. He had not been specific, but based on the way he had reacted when she had failed to thank Cam for her orgasms, she was fairly certain that he meant the same sort of ‘thank you’. But she was not really sure. Sometimes she thought he liked to keep her guessing. Turning back to Cam, she looked at him, still devouring her nude body with his eyes and smiled.

“Well, I do want to thank you for bringing the vibrator back” she said, leaning in and whispering an addition “Even if I am pretty sure you just wanted to see where I lived!”. Looking down his body, well aware of his arousal, she was again not sure what Maeson had really intended, so she erred on the side of safety. “Um, if you could just step inside for a second.” she said, motioning him to a spot right by the door frame, she haphazardly tried to shut the door while simultaneously dropping to her knees and looking up. “Guess it’s your lucky day, hmmm?” she teased, reaching up and deftly opening his pants, her mouth seeking the head of his prick before more than a couple of seconds had passed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.