Maeson's Full Time Assistant - Cover

Maeson's Full Time Assistant

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 10: Changes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Changes - Kimber's moved into the city with her brother. After putting on his collar, life had changed in ways she still did not fully comprehend. As she began to prepare to assist Maeson in his business endeavors, what other changes would she experience? Life in the city, at a new school, with a new teacher will undoubtedly give her a new appreciation for what it means to commit herself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BiSexual   School   Workplace   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Kimber got off the elevator and looked down the long hall towards the door of her and Maeson’s apartment. Her mind was still awhirl with thoughts stirred up by the enlightening session with Ms. Andrews, and she wondered just exactly what Maeson and her new teacher had decided she must learn - it was not just how to watch Blue, she did not think. It had been quite an intense afternoon, and she was resolved to show Maeson that she could do it. She could be the assistant he expected. Stopping at their door, she began to quickly remove her clothing, dropping her skirt and removing her shirt before undoing her pale ivory brassiere. She felt her nipples ache as they were exposed, the tiny bells tinkling, and she could still feel where Blue had caressed and touched her, not that long ago, after the business meeting with Mr. Yard and his client.

Coming back from the kitchen, Maeson heard the door rattle and so he had diverted from getting a cup of coffee to peer out of the peephole of the door. He hadn’t even been sure he had heard anything, but seeing his sister, now naked as instructed for re-entering the house, he realized that that noise just below his understanding had been her at the door. Smiling to himself, Maeson reached up, and made sure the door was locked, then thought of something even better, moving the slide bolt closed as silently as he could, taking a moment to revel in the small practical joke he was going to play on his little sister, curious how she might react.


Kimber squatted down to collect her skirt and shoes, making a small pile of all her clothing before holding them in one hand as she opened the door. Or tried to. Muttering to herself when she realized that Maeson must not be home yet ( else why wouldn’t he have kept the door unlocked for her? ), she squatted back down and set her stuff down as she looked for her apartment key. Making a note to herself that she should always keep her key handy, she stood back up, clutching her clothes again as she unlocked the door. Sighing a little in frustration at the delay, she heard the elevator chime on another nearby floor as she again opened the door.

“What?” She said into the silent hallway,, momentarily flummoxed when she saw the door would not budge, though it was clearly unlocked. Unable to get it open, she began to get a little nervous, looking around for a place to hide if she needed to, and ringing the doorbell bell for no reason other than desperation -- Maeson was obviously not home, since the door was still locked, but she could not fathom why the door would not open.


Watching silently through the peephole, Maeson grinned a sly little grin. His Kimber seemed to be panicking a little bit He could see her craning her neck around to look in the direction of the elevator. Her eyes were going a bit wide, extrapolating from what he was observing, he figured the elevator must be coming up. He couldn’t hear the elevator from inside the apartment, but the older lift did make a fair amount of sound as it ascended and descended, and its the chime was easily audible from nearby floors.

Maeson didn’t answer Kimber’s ring immediately, and wandered back into the living room, just far enough so he could put his cup of coffee down, before hurrying back to the door to watch,

“Was that your doorbell?” Their father asked from where he was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee of his own, looking out the large floor to ceiling window. Albert, father of Kimber and Maeson, was fifty-three. He was an older man, being the father of two older children. He was average height, but unlike his two children who followed after their mother, Teresa, he was rugged looking, broad shouldered and husky. His black hair now streaked with grey and he had serious stormy eyes.

“Yeah Dad, it is. It’s Kimber, I’m just messing with her. I’ll be back in a moment. I’ve got to let her in.” Maeson answered before returning to the front door just as the doorbell sounded for a second time, “I’m coming! Hold on! Be there in a bit! I’ve got my hands full!” Maeson answered in a half shout so it was not obvious that he was standing and watching her nervous actions - making it sound like he was not right at the door.

Quietly Maeson stood peering through the peep hole in the door so he could watch the show, curious what would his little sister would do. As it was she was bare assed naked and he wondered if she would get too nervous with the possibility of an arriving elevator and try and put her clothing back on before he opened the door for her. He didn’t intend for her to be seen, not really, or at least not here where they lived. Being too obvious about their lifestyle choices might cause issues with the building management or their neighbors. Though the idea of exposing her in public somewhere else remained on his list of entertaining games to play...


Her heart was pounding in her chest as she rang the doorbell a second time, her mind barely beginning to calm down when she heard Maeson’s muffled voice. She could hear the elevator moving through its shaft, and she had been just about ready to slip her shirt back on when she heard Maeson’s voice. Turning a little, shielding her nakedness with her purse and pile of clothes, she bounced a little on her toes as she waited for him to open the door. She was never going to get undressed again without at least making sure the door was unlocked!

Eager to get inside, Kimber barely waited for the door to open far enough before she darted inside, her heart pounding in her chest a little. As the door closed, she was sure she heard the elevator chime again, almost assuredly on their floor!

“Oh my god, why was the door locked Maeson! I mean, Sir? “ she exclaimed, putting her clothes and purse down on the little end table he had placed there in the entryway for that purpose


With eyes that were just a little too playful to be serious, Maeson pretended to look thoughtful, and tried the door again, “Locked? What do you mean locked? It wasn’t locked ... I opened it for you, are you sure that you didn’t just have your hands full?”

Knowing that their father was in the other room, knowing that he couldn’t see the two of them in the entryway from the direction he was facing, Maeson took advantage of the fact and snagged Kimber around the waist pulling her in until she pressed up against him. Naturally his hand settled on her ass, and he gave it a possessive assuming squeeze.

The embrace pressed Kimber right up against his chest, and when Kimber opened her mouth to explain any further, he covered it with his own mouth, kissing her deeply. He was horny. He had been thinking about Kimber and her lessons all day, but given their father’s unannounced visit, anything else was going to have to wait till later tonight.

He let the kiss go reluctantly, since it was brief, before asking, “So? How did your schooling go?” Maeson ask, wanting some inkling as to how it had gone with Ms. Andrews.


Flushed with the aftereffects of her brother’s kiss, Kimber blinked a couple times, gathering her thoughts, before answering him. “Oh, it was, well, pretty intense actually. She took me with her to one of her client meetings. She, um, was a very good assistant, I guess. At least, I am sure you would think so, and Mr Yard, her client sure thought so!”

Thinking back over the afternoon, Kimber remembered everything that she had seen and felt, and as she stood naked next to Maeson, she felt that familiar sense of submission, reinforced by her nudity and his clothed status.


Leaning in, Maeson lowered his voice so his father wouldn’t overhear him, “Later, I would like a recounting of what you watched, and what you thought since, after all, who knows what one of my meetings might need from you, yes?”

With a squeeze Maeson let his little sister go and headed towards the living room, resuming his normal volume he told her, “Good, I was hoping that you would like Ms. Andrews, and she has already sent me an email praising you, she thinks you have a lot of promise and is looking forward to your next meeting in two days.”

Crossing the room, Maeson went to sit at another chair that was opposite of their father, but not before he handed the cup of coffee off to the older man.

“Kimber has started some lessons Dad, she’s going to help me with my business as my assistant,” he told his father, “I figured someday, it might be good to put on her resume to start with.”

“Oh, yeah?” Albert said, giving his eldest child a thankful smile for the mug of coffee, “Sounds interesting, but it’s not interfering with her schooling is it? I mean that wasn’t the reason she was moving in here, right?”


Kimber watched Maeson walk away, her mind immediately going to ‘later’ and what he might do when she filled him in. She had no real expectations, of course, but she knew that he often found ways to push her, to make her submit more fully, or to try something new. Following behind him as he went into the other room, she was about to ask permission to go clean up before dinner, feeling more than a little sticky from her ‘training’, when she saw that they were not alone. Her eyes darted from her father to her brother, trying to ascertain quickly how much he might have heard. When her father simply smiled in greeting, albeit with a long look at her, she relaxed a little, sure that he did not have any real idea what was going on with them privately.

Unsure of the protocol, Maeson had never really talked about it, she was not sure where to sit or stand. Her normal approach, kneeling naked at his side, and offering him some, er, relief, did not seem appropriate in front of her father, though for all she knew, making her wonder was it was all part of Maeson’s game. He liked to surprise her, it seemed. Thankfully, the toy he had her wearing was not active at the moment, though she could feel it inside of her, teasing her with its threat of activity.


Knowing that Kimber was likely right behind Maeson, Albert turned to greet his youngest child with a smile, a smile that stuck a little on his face as he regarded the naked young woman who was standing in front of him. At first Albert really wasn’t sure what to say, he had hoped, along with his wife Teresa, that his youngest was going to move on from this strange obsession with nudity, but that just wasn’t happening it seemed.

Worse, his youngest was more than attractive, she was in shape and he could see very well that she had continued to work out and eat right. Kimber really reminded him of a young version of his wife Teresa. She had had a woman’s flair, full young breasts that admittedly teased visually anyone who wanted to look at those little bells piercing her nipples. Ashamedly Albert liked what he saw, and if it had been anyone else, he would have enjoyed looking at the beautiful naked young woman now before him, but since it was his daughter, his hard on was awkward at best, and completely unwelcome.

Keeping it to himself he sighed and said with a note of disapproval to her, “Kimber you look lovely, but I had hoped with moving in with your brother you had moved on from this nudist thing you’re doing.” The disapproval was as much for himself as it was Kimber. He was achingly aware of the fact that his dick was hard, and it was a good thing he was sitting, cause it hid the fact that his cock had gotten hard the moment he had looked at his daughter.

Turning back to Maeson, he fixed his eldest son with a stare, he asked “You haven’t managed to get her to wear clothing? I mean Christ, it’s not like she’s in the back yard anymore.”

Maeson shook his head, and shrugged at the same time, leaning back in the chair he was sitting in, a little uncomfortable with the stern look from his father, a look that no child ever really grows out of, “No Dad, I’m sorry but she really prefers nudity, so I’ve just left it alone.”


Kimber took a neutral approach to the situation, and moved to sit on the small couch near her father and brother, sitting rather primly, making sure no indication of what was going on inside or her was visible as she made small talk about their new life.

“S-sorry!” she said with a smile, not sorry at all but not exactly sure what to say to her father. “It’s just so, you know, normal now. I mean, you know how things were at home, and here, well it’s even easier. Maeson is hardly around, and we keep the place comfortably warm. I dunno, I just feel more at peace.”. Kimber felt like she had to say something, because if her father suspected what was really going on, that she was naked because Maeson wanted it that way, he might get upset.


“Besides Dad,” Maeson continued, “who am I to complain?”

Albert’s eyes narrowed as Maeson said that, and immediately Maeson recognized while it might be a version of the truth, he had made a mistake; it had sounded way too close to the truth, which was reality. Maeson did like Kimber being naked at home. It gave his eyes something to feast on. Sure it was on his own orders, and sure it was so he could take full advantage of her in anyway that he, Maeson, desired, but it was also because,, Kimber did enjoy it, or so he believed.

Quickly Maeson filled in as he watched a scowl start to shadow his Father’s face, “I mean, she does all of her homework, she doesn’t go out at night to hang out with the other kids. She doesn’t do drugs, and she keeps herself healthy. Kimber is a model kid, and probably less of a headache than I ever was.”

Looking over at this youngest, Albert regarded Kimber and tried to ignore how much of a model kid Kimber was, beside the fact that she was naked. Kimber had always been the better student, and raising her had always been easier. Albert was admittedly without much to stand on other than simple impropriety. “Am I just being old fashioned?” Albert wondered, but he didn’t think so. Watching Kimber, and it was hard not to watch her, there was something sexual about her, and he had to sharply remind himself this was his little girl. Naturally, Kimber sat there, back straight, tits jutting straight out, nipples hard and pointy, and while she didn’t overtly give any indication she enjoyed it,, Albert’s instincts were whispering in his ear that Kimber enjoyed catching men’s eyes more than she was letting on, and the only other male in the room was Maeson. “I don’t like it,” Albert said flat out, trying to cover up the fact that despite how he knew he should feel about it, he indeed liked it. He liked looking at his youngest daughter way more than he should, but it didn’t mean he had to indulge that interest. “Your not at home Kimber, or at least, not at home, home,” he pointed out. “And your growing up, you’re not a, well teenager anymore. you’ve got breasts, and uh ... looks, and well...” Albert found himself fumbling. Distinctly aware that he was fumbling verbally in front of his two kids, Albert did what he usually resorted to, he got gruff, “Well you shouldn’t be showing off in front of your father, it’s not right, put on some clothes Kimber,” he finished off with a growl.


Kimber looked at her father and began to get concerned. Maybe things were not going as well as she thought. Over a month ago, while still at home, she had convinced him that her nudity was a thing of nature and not sex. Wanting to be able to please Maeson, she had worked hard to make it okay for her to exercise and do her chores naked like he wanted, even if her parents were home. Once they had moved out, and the only time she was dressed was when she left for school, she had gotten so used to being unclothed that the idea that she was doing something wrong had long since faded from her mind. It was simply Maeson’s wish. And her eager acceptance of his rules. Now though, she was not sure, something must have happened, her father did not seem near as accepting as he had been.

“But I thought you and Mom understood? I mean, this is not really new, dad...” she said, waving a hand down the front of her body, keeping her legs closed as she sat on the small couch across from the two of them. If he knew about the toy Maeson had her wear, or any of the other games they played, he would surely have a cow, but she could not imagine him even having an inkling about any of that - though she did make sure she kept that part of her ‘closed off’.

“I can leave you two alone, if you can’t accept me like I am. I didn’t ask you to come and insult the way I live”. Thinking that if she just rolled over and accepted his disapproval, things would never be ‘ok’ again, Kimber thought she’d at least try and push back a little. If she had to just leave and do her own thing, she would, but she sure hoped not. She had loved how things had started to get at home before the two of them had moved out. True, there were many things so much better about her new life, but that casual acceptance of her that she had fostered with both her father and mother had been something she had truly treasured. And it had taken Maeson pushing at her, making her into a perfect assistant that had given her the wherewithal to stand strong in her desire to be as he liked her - at least as much as she could figure out how to get away with.


It was Maeson who jumped in, sitting forward, and concerned that this potentially could slide into an argument quickly, “Dad,” he put in quickly, “honestly, it’s not like Kimber is running around naked everywhere, the only place she is for the most part naturally comfortable,” he avoided using ‘naked’ to try and defuse it as much as possible, “is here, at the apartment.” Pausing Maeson gave things a second to chill.

Looking to his little sister, he gave her a look warning her not to escalate this too much, but looking back to his father he continued, “Kimber is right though, I thought this was all talked about, I thought you and mom were ok with Kimber’s choices.”

Not looking at Maeson, or especially Kimber, except with a glance, Albert filled in, using gruffness to hide the real reasons he was not completely at ease with Kimber being naked in front of him, “Well, your Mother and I had talked about it, and we had hoped if we left it alone that maybe she would phase out of it after the summer. After all, I can’t say that we have been truly comfortable with Kimber being naked all the time, she’s well...” Albert flustered again, dropped his gruff tone a bit, but didn’t really look at Kimber expect with a glance.

“Grown-up?” Maeson provided, “And good looking? You know, it’s not a crime to be self confident.”

“I’m not looking!” Albert spluttered, feeling self consciousness, reminded and acutely aware of the hard-on he was sporting whenever he looked at Kimber, “And yes, I know Kimber’s good looking, she takes after your mother, especially at this age.”

With one of those knowing smirks instead Maeson settled back in his chair again, “Then how did you know she looks like Mom when she was younger if you weren’t looking.”

Beet red, Albert turned a look on Maeson that cut short Maeson’s smirk fast, “That’s not funny,” he told Maeson as Maeson hit a little too close to the mark.

Internally Maeson raised an eyebrow, but outwardly he kept his face and demeanor schooled, to his father he said, “Dad, that’s not what I was implying,” though inwardly he was thinking “So I’m not the only one who noticed Kimber, hmmm Dad?”

Maeson continued,” I just meant that Kimber is a good looking young woman, and she is developing her own sense of what she wants in life, which is good. I’m just advocating that if, IF, this is just part of a phase, she’ll lose it along the way, but if this part of who Kimber is, she’ll handle it in a mature manner. Look at everything she does in her life. Kimber does it exceedingly well.”

Taking her cue from Maeson, Kimber subsided in her vocal defense of her choices, and let him and their father hash things out. Getting up, she headed toward the kitchen to get a drink. Normally she’d be waiting on Maeson, often times getting a drink of another sort, but she thought it best to pretend that things were much more normal, that she did not wait for his permission, or simply follow his household rules. “Did anyone need something more, or else, to drink? I need to go get some iced tea or something. It was a long study session.”

To that Albert subsided, though he was still red, and he obviously hadn’t completely let go of the idea of his daughter running about naked, despite anything he might had agreed to previously. After all. it was a hard thing to grapple with yourself, especially when your eyes wandered and your own body noticed how good your own daughter looked.

Taking this for a win, Maeson nodded, but didn’t say anything else. He could tell he possibly had won the argument, but just barely. The biggest problem of course was that his Father had noticed Kimber and was making his protest likely based off that. Where Maeson had noticed Kimber back when he had returned from school and decided to make Kimber his, seducing his younger sister. His Father, Albert, was trying to push that inclination away, and that was where his stubborn rejection was coming from. Knowing his father though, he doubted that the argument was over. His Father, whom he had argued with many times through the years, might seemingly have let it drop for now, but more than likely he wasn’t finished for the long haul, especially if he got home and started talking to their mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.