Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 16: Vegas, Baby

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Vegas, Baby - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“You have totally corrupted my daughter!” Karen stated, but the corners of her mouth were turned up in a slight smile. “I thought you’d help solve the problem, not make the whole situation a hundred times worse.”

Bridget sat beside Alice as they talked to Karen. “I am not inexperienced, mother. This isn’t even a problem. There’s nothing bad about any of this ... well, except for us being the living room when you came home.”

“Oh, I’m ‘mother’ now? Lay it out for me.”

Alice said, “Face reality, Sis. Your daughter is a horny adult just like you and me and Julie and Candy. Sure she’s still in high school, but look at her. She’s not your little girl anymore. She’s built like a brick shithouse. She’s got boobs that put us to shame. Her hormones are peaking and telling her to ‘go for it’. She has been discreet and been having intimate relations with a couple of boys her own age for years. By her estimate, there are only two virgins left in her whole graduating class, and she’s not one of them.”

“But you want to introduce her to the Circle,” Karen said in an exasperated tone to her sister.

“Karen, why do you love the Circle? Why do you like to come to Florida?”

After a long silence, Karen replied, “Because I feel so loved in so many ways, and the sex is positively fabulous.”

“And?”

“I guess. I recall there were other daughters in the Circle, but right now my mind is blank about who they are. I’m too focused on my own daughter.”

Alice replied, “There’s Rachel Anders, daughter of Grace and Jack; and Erin and Ashley Steckler, daughters of Megan and Paul. Of course, my husband’s mother is also a Circle member.”

“And they’re all intimate together as well as with the Circle?” Bridget asked.

Alice nodded, “Yes, actually. All those bridges have been crossed now – even with their own parents. Once you’re an adult and not an innocent to be intimidated into doing something like incest by a misguided parent, there’s no concern among the Circle. Remember what I told you, ‘Consenting adults can do anything they want about sex’. We didn’t talk about the definition of ‘consent’ but we can and will, especially in the context of the Circle and the more open and permissive sexual atmosphere compared to what you’ve been used to.”

Bridget asked further, “Did you really mean what you said about how egalitarian things are in your Circle? Do the women really ask the men?”

“Yes, more often than the men approach the women – or maybe it’s about equal. We’re all just so comfortable together, I’m not even sure a lot of our couplings result from one person asking for one from another. They just blend together so comfortably; they know what will happen with each other and they follow through.”

Karen spoke up, “So the bottomline from this is that Bridget is going to come to Florida with me over her February break from school.”

Alice and Bridget both nodded.

Karen rolled her eyes. “At least I have seven weeks to get used to the idea.” She turned to her daughter, “Baby, I owe you an apology. I really panicked when I found you and Todd together. I reverted to treating you like a twelve-year-old, and that was so wrong of me. I was just shocked. I guess we needed something like this, and your ‘loosened up’ Aunt Alice to help hit me in the head with a two-by-four so I redefine my relationship with you.”

Alice was laughing, “Of course, Bridget has about seven weeks to get used to the idea that her mother is going to be jumping from bed to bed while she’s in Florida fucking one guy after another. You both need to redefine your relationship as well as how to you see the other person. Dave says that he has to stop taking somebody for granted; meaning that he just assumes they’ll act a particular way or think a particular way about something. You two are now going to think completely different about sex for yourself, and about how the other person sees that same issue. The staid and proper mother persona is long gone. The virginal and pure thinking daughter is gone, too.”

Bridget perked up, “Yeah. My image of my mother as a saint is shattered. I’ve got a promiscuous and slutty mom, and to tell the truth I like the idea. I guess Candy got into all this, too. Alice told me about her antics in Florida, fucking five guys at once and sending the pictures to my father to get him pumped up. I want to see them.”

Alice thought aloud, “Maybe your whole ‘family’ ought to come to Florida. It would give Daryl the chance to see you and Candy getting loved by the other men and women, and we might be able to enfold him into our Circle a little more. It would get him in a new way of thinking about his wife, his mistress, and his daughter. Somehow, I think that’d be healthy. Could you ditch your two younger kids.”

Karen broadly grinned, “I’ll talk to him and see about the kids. In the meanwhile, what are your plans for him tonight?”

Alice grinned, “Oh, he’s going to get some serious sister-in-law loving and pussy until he’s as limp as a wet dishrag. You and Candy can help, too. Hell, Bridget could help.”

Bridget looked shocked. “Errr, I think I might only watch again, if that’s all right?”

“AGAIN?” Karen spouted. “What do you mean again?”

“I’ve watched you and dad, and then you, dad, and Candy making out – fucking each other. I’ve seen you all interact, even you and Candy after you’d wiped out dad and were cleaning each other. I even oiled the latch and door hinges so you wouldn’t hear it open when I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.”

“What’d you think?”

Bridget grinned, “I thought it was very hot. I jilled off while I watched the three of you. I wanted to join in several times, but I figured it would freak you all out. The next day I’d jump Todd and fuck his ever-loving brains into the ground.”

Karen laughed, “I have an idea. You watch us from the doorway or even come and sit in a chair in the room. Let him see you naked, and after he’s shot his wad, get up on the bed and kiss him goodnight. Be really sexy about it. Wear something sexy or better yet nothing at all, and jill off if you want. You’ll get him so worked up he won’t be able to speak or sleep for days.”

Bridget grinned. “I like that idea. Will you tell Candy ahead of time?”

Karen smirked and said, “No, I don’t think we should. She knows Alice is here and will be a bed partner; that was assumed going into tonight. Your role in any of this has not been talked about. I didn’t tell your father about catching you and Todd three days ago either; I did tell Candy but asked her to not say anything.”


Dev walked into the Circle at cocktail time carrying his mail. Dave could see that part of it was a legal looking envelope that Dev had torn open and was reading. He sat at the bar and Dave set an IPA in front of him. “What’s up?”

Dev said, “My Uncle John, mom’s older brother, died up in Maine. It seems he left me some money and property up there. He was a bachelor his whole life so I guess in some ways I was his nearest relative. He was a great mentor to me when I was growing up and after I went into the military. So, in a way, it’s good news, bad news. I haven’t exactly been in touch with him.

“Yeah, I’ll miss the old coot. On the other hand, it seems I’ve inherited a million dollars and what he always called a ‘camp’ or ‘cabin’ on thirty acres of lakefront property. He was a sportsman – mostly a fisherman. He had that house and another in Massachusetts that from a quick read that he gave to my sister.”

“Any idea what the place is like? Were you ever there?”

“My parents took me up there when I was about three, but we didn’t go up after. I really don’t remember. Time has distorted all the images I have of the place. It’s on a lake – a big one, but that’s as seen by a three-year-old; it could have been a puddle. He told me in letters or cards several times that he renovated the place since I’d been there and made additions to it so I don’t know what it’d be like today, in any case. It sounds small and woodsy. He’s had his friends come up and stay during the summer or to ski in the winter. He had a long-term girlfriend for several decades, too; and she was often with him up there. I think she passed away four or five years ago. I know it’s colder than a witch’s tit in the wintertime. I think the winter temps can be like forty below zero. I’m a warm weather dude; those scare me.”

“Maybe at the start of summer you should go up and check it out.”

“Good idea. I could get a group together and we could go explore the place. In the meanwhile, I have to process all sorts of paperwork with the attorneys to transfer the title and such. Maybe I could get somebody to check out the place and take some pictures and send them to me. It’s probably locked. I wonder how one gets a key or whether I’ll have to break in when I finally go up.”

“I bet the attorney has a key for you.”

“I hope so.” Dev looked around at the tables on the patio that had other Circle members sitting at them chatting. “Where’s Cricket? I haven’t seen her for several days.”

Dave responded, “She went back to Hollywood to work on the script for the first of the two movies based on her books, and she’s also talking to her book publisher getting all that lined up for a big launch. They’re coordinating the release of the book and movie now; they’re not going to time the book release to next Christmas. She’s staying with Scarlett. Scarlett is going to play the lead female in the movie – Crystal.”

Dev said, “How long does it take to film a movie? I never thought about it, but since Scarlett hung out with us, I find I’m more interested in that end of things.”

“She told me about forty-five to sixty days, typically. It depends on the intricacy of the plot and all. The hard part is then all the editing. That can take six months to a year or more depending on the film, the special effects, the stunts, and so on. She said even after the studio says they’re finished filming, she might get a call to come back in for a few days of retakes or add-ons to bridge between clips that they have.”

Dev chuckled, “I have a new admiration for Kat and her editing for Mike. I hope she wins her award.”

“She can sure take some of the lurid camera work from Mike and the photographers and turn it into films with erotic impact on the viewer. She has a unique way of seeing things, even when she’s got a camera in her hand. She told me she likes to be sure she’s one of the camera people because she sees angles and frames that the others don’t see, and those often make the difference in the type of film that results.”

“Are they all going to Vegas next week?”

“Yep. Everybody that was nominated is going, plus Clarisse, Sean, and me – three guys and four women. We worked a deal with Owen and his company jet. The seven of us will each donate at least twice the cost of the round-trip ticket to Vegas to his foundation and he’ll have us flown there nonstop and then pick us up on Sunday and bring us back. It saves us oodles of wear and tear, and there are enough of us that it makes use of the jet by us plebeians economical.”

“I bet you’ll have a ball. You are going to get so laid from one end of that city to the other.”

“We all just got our tests today, as recommended by the expo organizers. Apparently, some of the larger sites and commercial organizations put on parties that are real orgies. Ask Mike. He talked to some of his other friends in the industry that have gone the Adult Entertainment Expo and they said it was big fuck fest with a lot of the name adult stars participating. The way he put it was that some of the women that appear to be sluts on screen really are sluts, and they’ll fuck just about anybody.”

“Do you have any favorites picked that you hope to score with?”

“I’m keeping an open mind and not getting my hopes up. Alice, Kat, and Emily are the same way. I didn’t ask Mike. We feel there’s some tough competition.


The Adult Video News held the Adult Entertainment Expo once a year in January at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. Splurging for the three nights they were going to be there, the seven Circle members had reserved a suite that contained three bedrooms, a pool table, two stripper poles in living room areas, and other amenities. Although none of them were heavy gamblers, they were going to live like high rollers.

Dave checked the group into the hotel and made sure all the luggage got to the room. Mike ran off to see what condition his booth on the exhibition floor was in. He and Kat had sent the the booth contents ahead and hired someone to set it up in the exhibit area. He also wanted to run his eyeballs over what else was happening.

Mike came back about thirty minutes later, after everyone had finally gotten settled. Mike said, “This place is the wildest. One thing I can see I need is some pussy manning the Circle-X booth. Could I prevail upon one of you fair maidens to go and represent all of us. It means you sit there, look sexy, give autographs, and make pretty for all the muggles attending.”

Alice laughed, “I’ll take the first shift. It’ll be fun. Maybe I’ll meet someone interesting.”

Dave said, “Well, let’s all go down to the exhibition and see what it’s like. I definitely want to meet a few of the other porn stars.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.