Sea Witch of Nantucket Island - Cover

Sea Witch of Nantucket Island

Copyright© 2018 by Diane Destry

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Henrietta was a full five years older than her 265 year old younger sister Cordelia. They owned a comfortable bed and breakfast on Nantucket Island in a special magical place called Spyglass Inlet. They adhered to a White Witch agenda after the unfortunate witch hunts of the past almost three full centuries later. The seeds of black magic were dormant in their breasts but still lurking with evil intent waiting for the right opportunity to appear.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Henrietta was fully recovered from her assault by the sea creature that had used her body shamefully the previous day.

She had managed to avoid further damage to her person by hiding the fact she was a Centuries old white witch and pretended to be an innocent human tourist roaming the island for fun and enjoyment.

The witch in hiding regretted the fact that she had fallen into a deep emotion ridden orgasm when the monstrosity had entered her anal regions but she knew that was just a part of her personality that hadn’t changed for hundreds of years.

She was overjoyed to be back together with the police chief humping with abandon in one of the empty jail cells with her on top riding his one-legged torso with practiced cock riding skills perfected over generations.

Her sister Cordelia warned her to avoid that stretch of the beach because there had been reports over the past couple of decades about female tourists being accosted along the shoreline and made to do disgusting things with an ugly male with bad body odor and a rough way that left them with scratches and bruises in sensitive parts of their bodies.

She knew her sister had not had ordinary relations with a human male for almost ten years and she was worried the woman would fall into a depression from her self-imposed abstinence and possibly end her life in despair.

Henrietta decided she would scout around and find a human male with desire between his legs and time on his hands to take care of Cordelia’s lack of regular carnal relations after she had vetted his qualifications to tend an old witch’s sexual needs with serious examination by her personally in a hand on scenario.

She immediately discarded the few tourist males still remaining on the island because they were a “here today, gone tomorrow” bunch of happy-go-lucky losers.

Then she threw out all the married males because white witches were not home breakers as a matter of ethical pride.

She determined her age limits were a minimum of 26 and a maximum of 59 because of experience standard on the lower end and health and aging on the high end. Actually, she discovered there were only about a score of males in that pool of candidates and she started with the closest and planned to work her way through all 21 of the males in the next seven days. That meant she would have to mate with 3 men a day until she was finished in order to be fair and unbiased in her selection process.

Her first candidate was a retired military man who kept to himself and didn’t drink in the local pub and raised veggies in his back yard garden. She walked up to his front door and knocked. He answered the door and she put the love hex on him before he could even open his mouth to speak. She had decided that was the best way to vet the men because her primary interest was in testing their male equipment and libidos above all else. She knew her sister would hex whoever she selected as a matter of course and personality and character were of little interest to her in her desperately deprived sexual system. All she was really interested in was a man that could bury the salami without a lot of fanfare.

She suggested to his open mind that they go to bed and start humping right away and moment later she was climaxing in earnest on top of the colorful spread. The man was quite capable and had equipment that was in perfect running condition. She even turned over and let him do her back door to check out his handling of the tighter opening on the other side. She marked him as a Grade A with high marks for endurance and the large volume of spunk he deposited inside her. It was definitely a good beginning and she was not disappointed that the other two candidates were only a Grade C with bad marks for attention to duty and selfish use of her mouth.

A few days later, she had gone through 12 of the candidates with only one other A grade candidate, one B, 8 of a C category and one F that she was still giggling about because he turned out to be swinging for the other side.

Rather than going through the remaining 9 candidates, she returned to her first choice and did him again putting him through all her favorite paces and decided that her first candidate was the one that she would nominate to her sister for immediate use as a boy-toy for her proper frame of mind with regard to sexual matters.

Henrietta approached Cordelia about the matter after a nice tea out on the veranda looking out to the rolling waves as they crashed on the rocky shore.

At first, Cordelia was hostile to the idea stating she was “just fine the way she was” and pooh-poohing the suggestion she needed to get laid.

After a couple of glasses of sherry with her sister, Cordelia admitted it was an interesting idea and she might be open to trying out the nominee Henrietta had selected this very evening using her own love hex which was still working just fine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.