You Getting Any Pussy? - Cover

You Getting Any Pussy?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Horny grandma wants to enjoy what time she has left so offers invitations whenever she can and loves the responses. Her male harem grows nicely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   .

She decided she’d done her official mourning long enough. She didn’t miss her second husband too much; he’d not been her best choice, kind of a dud in a lot of ways. Myra was a vigorous gal, just heading into her Social Security period and so had enough money to get by without any serious issues.

It was time to make her life a lot more interesting than it had been for the last few years as she nursed her late husband through his dying. She went to the wellness center and started working out plus looked at her diet and decided she could lose 10 or 20 pounds and not miss them. She was 65, a pretty good sized woman who featured large pendulous breasts which seemed to run in her family. Her pussy still had its hairy decoration but the puffy outer lips and the projecting inner ones hadn’t been visited by a male admirer in way too long. She’d learned to enjoy sex as a teenager but had been a mostly faithful wife through her two marriages. Yes, there’d been temptations and she’d swapped with another couple in her first marriage a few times. She’d liked it.

Living in a large apartment building had its benefits. Coming and goings to her door would hardly be noticed and there were lots of opportunities to meet other people. The teenage son of a neighbor, Toby, had offered to help her carry groceries from her car to her apartment. She had him sit down and offered him a soda was she got better acquainted. He was good looking but seemed quite shy. He warmed up as she asked him questions about himself, which is something practically everybody likes to answer.

After getting to the basics, she hit him with her real interest, “Are you getting any pussy?” That sure got his attention and he shook his head. “Would you like to try some?” He grinned and nodded.

She stood up and pulled off her top, letting her breasts hang free. “They like to be touched and sucked on,” was all she needed to say before he was up close and getting personal. Damn it felt good! It had been ages since they got some male attention. It didn’t take long before she started to shiver and shake and he got concerned until she explained she’d had an orgasm. That got them talking a little bit about sex and she discovered how little he really knew.

With that inspiration, coupled with the feelings of need that her pussy was transmitting to her brain, she began removing his pants to find a small but erect organ. She kissed it and sucked it briefly, which yielded some interesting noises on his part, and then she led him to the bedroom and pulled him between her legs to a place which needed no further stimulation. He became a man that afternoon and she felt him ejaculate three times. While they added, percentagewise, very little to her lifetime total from screwing for maybe 50 years, it was awfully good and she praised him.

She had to laugh after he left that he would probably become a sex slave to her, not caring about her age or sexual history as long as he could enjoy burying his bone. She was delighted and knew she was on the right track in her life.

Before Toby had another chance to get naked with her, she responded to a neighbor on the next floor who had been making attempts to connect with her when they did laundry. She knew it wasn’t just coincidence that Adam was there many times when she was. He appeared to be in his 40s, kind of a nerd, but a decent guy from what she could tell. She asked if his previous offers for dinner were still open and he almost choked saying that they were. It was a neighborhood restaurant, not pricey but with decent food and they had a good time. She invited him back to her room and pulled out the box wine which is what she usually drank. He wasn’t a fancy guy and was delighted with her hospitality.

When she asked the question, “Are you getting any pussy?” she was afraid he’d have a heart attack. When he recovered from the directness, she learned he had not been laid for a long time. She smiled and continued, “It’s not healthy for a person to go without sex. I do believe that for your own good I need to take you to bed.” Although a bit shell-shocked he followed her and was soon lying on her bed as she rode his substantial pecker. His shaft was bigger than she’d expected from him but delightful. He was good for two pussy-filling shots before she sent him back to his own place.

Myra was so pleased with herself as she lay in her bed and rubbed her pussy still drooling Adam’s contribution. This was going well and she only wondered how far she could push this.

She was apparently on a roll because the question she asked the man in the next apartment got the same answer as previously so her pussy lips were now feeling a nice thick penis pleasuring it. He was a computer jock in his mid-20s who was not very socially skilled so had been leading a celibate life. Not anymore, she thought!

Ted, the neighbor guy, said he thought he’d heard her bed making those same noises. Her reply was, “You heard right. I’m at a time in my life when I don’t need to commit to a single person. I like fucking you but you’re going to have to accept that there will be others. Does that work for you?”

He surprised her, “It sure does. I think it makes you even more sexy and if you ever want me to get between your legs day or night, just text and I’ll be right here, even if you just fucked somebody else. I’ve often fantasized about that so don’t disappoint me.”

That really turned her on. The next time she fucked Toby she texted Ted as soon as he left. The door was unlocked and she was on the bed with her drooling pussy facing the door. He was only in a robe so he buried his bone in his predecessor’s cum within moments and pounded the shit out of her. His words, “You are so damn sexy. I love thinking about you fucking that other guy and then taking me. I’d sure love to watch it sometime.”

That really got her thinking. How would she feel about showing off getting laid. Why not?

Toby was probably too young to deal with that but she would bring it up with Adam, the older neighbor. She was pleased when he said that a threesome was something he’d always fantasized about. She passed that on to Ted and they figured a time when they could party.

Adam had the biggest bed and said he’d host. Nobody wanted to delay any further so it was set for the next night. High-priority for peckers and pussy. Ted said he’d bring in pizza if somebody else could supply the beer. Myra knew she’d be the dessert.

Wanting to get things rolling quickly, she announced as she removed her clothing that she wanted them naked while they ate dinner as well. “You’ve both seen me that way so you need to get used to each other.” It was fun to look over at their erections as they were munching on the pizza and she took some of the sauce and rubbed it on each cock head to suck off in front of the other man.

They flipped a coin to see who would go first in her pussy and it was Adam. She knew he could hold out and asked him to swap ends before he came. Damn it was delightful to be “spit roasted”. Ted had a hard time controlling himself and as soon as he finished pulsing his cum she rolled on her back and told Adam she wanted his too.

They opened more beer and watched a porn flick about a woman taking on two guys for a while and then Ted said he wanted to 69 her while Adam was filling her cunt. That was damn exciting, she thought. After that got them all off they snuggled with the lights out and each man woke her up during the night to pound her pussy again.

The next day Ted was wondering, “I know you’re fucking three guys right now, is that your maximum?”

“I don’t really know what my limit is. Why did you ask?”

“I’ve got a friend that has been really hot hearing my stories about you. We used to jack each other off when I hadn’t yet met you and I’m feeling sorry for him. Would you at least meet him and see what you think?”

That was her calling, Myra knew. She met with Dennis and they visited for a while. She had good feelings about him so she asked her famous question and he eagerly responded that he’d like hers, since he knew from Ted what was going on.

“Okay, drop your drawers and let me see what you got to offer.” He had a short, thick, and uncircumcised cock, quite different than the other ones she’d been feeling lately. Looked interesting enough to try so she peeled off her clothes and he damn near ejaculated just watching her tits swing. Poor guy, he was so terribly horny that she thought this might just be a mercy fuck.

She decided to do him missionary for starters and watch his reactions to being with her. Not unexpectedly, she felt his cum shooting in her after only a few strokes. He kept moving and stayed firm though and he did his best to suck and squeeze and fondle her tits as he moved in and out. He came again twice more before he finally wilted.

“I think you liked that, Dennis,” she said with her hands on his buns because he was still embedded in a place he obviously didn’t want to leave.

“I’ve never felt anything like that before. You are the first woman that has ever welcomed me without money involved. I don’t know how to thank you.”

She gave him a big kiss and answered, “You don’t need to thank me at all. You gave me lots of pleasure so we are even and if you would like to do this again we just have to work out when. As you know from Ted, I have a pretty busy sex life but you need to know that each one is important to me and I will only be thinking about you when we are together.”

She could tell he hated to leave but Ted was coming over later to find out how it went with his friend and get some more pussy himself. She’d have been disappointed if he didn’t.

Ted was behind her since she was on all fours and he could reach around and enjoy her swinging and hanging tits. She could feel his cock twitch as she told about fucking his friend and of course the young man had left copious lubrication that was coating his buried bone. He was so pleased at how it had gone and said that she was a really wonderful woman. She did need to hear that, to know that her mission was good and a benefit to others as well as herself.

Her sex schedule was now pretty full, getting laid by at least one guy every day and enjoying every single stroke. Ted was probably getting more time between her legs than anybody else because he lived so close and wanted an invitation right after somebody else left or she returned from their place. He really was hooked on seconds and she sometimes thought that these other men were just foreplay for fucking him.

Ted’s job required that he take some vacation time or lose it. He was making lots of money so he told Myra he would take her to the Caribbean for a week. She’d never been there and was excited about the idea. It was the longest plane ride she’d ever had so she was fascinated by traveling and the culture where they arrived. He had a resort hotel booked on the beach and she immediately noticed that most of the women were topless. This was a European-cultured place and they weren’t as silly about nudity as the United States.

After they settled in, he took her down to the beach and bought some rum drinks to sip as they walked along the shore. He’d insisted she change into the swimsuit he’d picked out. It was a pretty brief bikini and she was not allowed to wear the top. She was real comfortable being naked around men she knew but in front of strangers? He was wearing a real tight little suit of his own and his genitals were pretty clearly outlined. It was exciting and she liked being ogled as well as doing it in return.

They returned to the room and dressed for dinner. He told her he wanted her to go commando, i.e. omit underpants, while they were here. She put on a medium length skirt and a loose blouse and he insisted she leave off her brassiere. After dinner they went down to the beach again and the moon was just coming up and shining on the water. He held her hand and they walked quietly as the stars came out too. It was very romantic.

Quite a way down the beach from the hotel there was an area that was a park so there were no buildings around. Seeing nobody else near them on the beach, he unzipped his pants and laid down on a beach cushion. “Sit on me Myra. I’ve always wanted to do this ever since my parents brought me down here as a teenager. I know it seems crazy because our ages are so far apart but you are by far the best girlfriend I’ve ever had and I think I can say honestly that I’m in love with you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.