Bitch - Cover

Bitch

Copyright© 2018 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For some reason he couldn't understand, she seemed to be determined to make his life miserable. Then, one day, she made a mistake. It was his chance for revenge, and he went to extremes getting it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts   Revenge  

It always takes me a while to wake up. So it took a bit for me to notice that something was wrong. There was a smell in the air, that I hadn’t had in the room since Rex was a little puppy.

The events of the day before slowly came back to me, and I realized that Rex was not the source of said smell. I went to bitch an, sure enough, she lay in a puddle of not only her own piss but also her own shit. Well, that answered the question of the previous day. It also actually made me happy. This showed that she had been good about staying where I told her to, even though she could have just unclipped the leash, went to the toilet and get back without me ever knowing. Also, I knew the punishment for this would be fun.

First order of the day, though, was to go to the bathroom. I did the triple S and got dressed.

Back in the bedroom, I slapped her face until she was more or less awake.

“Wake up, Bitch! What were you thinking shitting into my room? What the fuck do you think I walk you dogs for?”

For good measure, I slapped her a few more times, unclipped the leash and grabbed her by the neck. I kinda missed her hair as a handle. I pressed her face into her shit and slowly moved it around.

“This. Is. Not. Your. Toilet. You. Will. Never. Again. Piss. Or. Shit. In. This. House. Do you understand?”

She nodded. I thought I saw some tears run down her cheeks, but I couldn’t be sure. Her face was a brown mess. The rest of her body wasn’t much better, with smears of shit on her ass and legs. I probably should have been disgusted, but somehow this was sexy in its own way. Of course, the disgust I could see in her face made more than up for the lack of mine.

I cleaned up the mess she made on the floor. That’s the thing with dogs - they made the mess and you had to clean it up.


The feeding that morning was basically a repeat of the first time, but by pressing her dirty face into the food she probably transfered a bit of the shit into the bowl. I say probably because nothing was visible - the color was the same. But she knew it, too, and gagged as she tried to eat it. She tried a few times, then looked at me.

“Eat up” was all I told her, and she went back to it. I took her a while, but she managed to get everything down. And she didn’t even puke once. She was dirty as hell, but I didn’t let her clean up.

Outside, it was raining hard, so I put my bad weather gear on. Bitch stayed naked, of course, and Rex didn’t have clothes in any case. This time I walked them a short round, only. Funny thing was that Bitch got a bit cleaner thanks to the rain, and Rex got dirty. He just loved playing in the mud. Bitch didn’t shit, but she did manage to piss a bit. Maybe the rain helped.


“Well, it seems both of you need a bath today,” I told them.

First I bathed Rex. He never liked it, which dog does? But he knew that this was the result of playing in the mud, and it seemed to me that he thought it was worth it. Whenever he got himself dirty, he was better behaved in the bathtub.

Next came Bitch. Using a rough washrag, I soaped her whole body from her bald head to her feet. I did pay special attention to her face and her cunt and asshole, which were the most dirty. I stopped rubbing it over her cunt when she started to breathe faster and get a red glow on her upper chest, though. This wasn’t meant to be a positive experience. I then washed off all the soap using the shower head. Still in the bathtub, I gave her a toothbrush and toothpaste to brush her teeth. No need for them to rot and fall out, after all.

I dried her body and using the leash led her to the living room, where I bound the leash to the desk. Rex was already in there in a corner and snoring softly.

In the mean time, since it seemed to me that Bitch would be there a while, I had some things I needed to purchase.


The first stops were the usual, I had to go grocery shopping and I especially needed more dog food. The next stop was the hardware store. There I purchased some hooks that could be screwed into walls or ceilings. And then, the most interesting shop of all.

It was the first time in my life that I entered a sex shop. I had no idea what I expected, but I would have thought it would be ... well, seedier? This looked like any other shop, just with a bit more interesting assortment of goods. The woman behind the counter was - ahem - not the good looking babe your fantasy would place there either. I was happy to see that the shop had a small section for BDSM toys.

I got a paddle, a whip and a cane. Thinking about it I got a leather blindfold, more as eye protection than for blinding her. A gag and some wrist and ankle cuffs also went into the shopping cart. All in all, the things were cheaper than I thought they would be. I might come back later for some more shopping.

On the way back, I wondered what I would tell Kat about what had happened. She would be by later that day, and I had no idea how to explain that. I worried how she would react.


I had walked the dogs, eaten something, and was now pacing the room. Rex watched me and looked like he thought I was going batty. Even Bitch was confused by my behavior. The bell rang, and I opened the door for Kat.

“Hello Sweetie.”

“Hey my love”, she smiled.

“Uh, before you come in, there’s something I need to explain to you. And I have no idea how to explain this.”

“You usually tell me to just say it like it is.”

“Yeah, well, I kinda acquired a new dog...”

“Oh, is he cute?”

“Err, it’s ... a human dog.”

“Okay, now you have me confused.”

“Yeah, well, why don’t you take a look? It’s in the living room.”

Okay, so I was a coward. You tell me how you tell the girl you love about something like this. She spied through the glass door to the living room.

“There is a naked girl in your living room,” she said with confusion.

“That’s the dog. See, yesterday...”

At this point, Kat recognized Bitch.

“Oh, it’s her. You are replacing me?” she asked with tears in her eyes.

“What? No, why would I replace you. I love you!”

“Yeah, well, now you have the girl you always really wanted.”

“No. Okay, I’m sorry that I do such a piss poor job of explaining. Please let me try again.”

I told her about the Bitch trying to frame me for stealing, thought I omitted the details on where I was and why I was there. I told her about the confrontation and about Bitch’s offer of, basically, slavery. And I explained to her why I had decided to accept said offer.

“So you have sex with her? When you wouldn’t have sex with me?” she accused.

“No, I don’t have sex with her. And what you and I are doing is sex, just not intercourse yet.”

“You don’t? She’s naked.”

“Yes, she is. Think about it. I want to break her. Clothes are armor. They allow people to hide behind. I took that armor, that layer of protection, away from her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.