An Erotic Haunted House - Cover

An Erotic Haunted House

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2018 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: An investment banker buys a new house which supposedly is haunted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ghost   Oral Sex   Prostitution   .

Kevin Mulligan was finally moved into his new house. He bought his new home for a song. There was a lot of talk that his new home was haunted. The sellers had been trying to sell the home for several years, but the rumors scared off most potential buyers.

Kevin enjoyed history and was quite taken with the property. He didn’t believe in ghosts and made an offer which was accepted by the sellers. Kevin delved into research on his house. With some digging, he had found out that there was a brothel that burned to the ground on his land.

Supposedly, the ladies who worked at the brothel now haunted his new home. The previous owners didn’t have much to say and accepted the first offer that Kevin presented them with. He threw out a very low number and the couple took it.

Kevin’s family and friends were impressed with his new home. Kevin was twenty-six years old and quite successful. He was an investment banker. Kevin liked to entertain guests and his new home was perfect for such events.

Lately, Kevin had noticed that pictures were rearranged on his walls. He would just put them back in the places that they belonged. He figured perhaps the ghosts were playing tricks on him. He really didn’t believe in ghosts but there was really no other answer to how these pictures had moved.

Sometimes, late at night, he heard music playing downstairs. It was starting to freak him out a little bit. The pictures continued to be moved in the wrong placement.

One night, he was taking a piss and the shower curtain moved and a spirit of a woman stood there naked in the shower. She was quite beautiful and maybe she was twenty years old. She didn’t say anything to Kevin. She had full breasts and a small waist. She had a full bush covering her pussy.

She took a towel and wiped her body and walked into Kevin’s room. Kevin was intrigued by her and followed her into his room. Now she was wearing a pair of heels and sat quietly on his bed.

She was as real as he was. He was wondering if she was one of the ghosts that haunted his home. She didn’t appear to be scary. She was gorgeous, and Kevin wondered what she wanted.

“Who are you? Why are you here?”

“My name is Sara. I believe you paid for my company. I’m here to give you pleasure.”

“This isn’t a brothel. This is my home. Why are you here?”

“This is where I work. You’ve paid for my company. I’m going to lose my job if you don’t let me do what I do best. Now, please be a good boy and just relax. I’ll take care of everything.”

Kevin looked at her and was stunned. He knew she was a ghost. He also was turned on by her. She was standing naked in her heels. She had on red lipstick and her hair was just perfect.

His penis was hard under his towel and he was up for whatever this ghost wanted to do. He’d never been with a ghost before. He was mesmerized by her beauty.

Sara stood up and took off Kevin’s towel off. She went down to her knees and grabbed his penis.

“You’re a big boy, aren’t you? I love working with large penises.”

Kevin stood very still while she played with his cock. She held his smooth balls and lightly squeezed them. She opened her mouth and pushed his cock down her throat. She made all the usual sucking noises while he stood there. He could tell she was quite good at what she did.

He wondered what she charged for this activity. Kevin had a large cock and his shaft was quite thick. Sara had no problem pleasuring him.

“Why don’t you lay down on the bed? I think you’re ready for the next part.”

Sara stood up and helped Kevin get onto the bed. She climbed on top of him and eased her pussy onto his cock. She got into a nice rhythm while she made love to Kevin.

Kevin grabbed on to her hips and sat up to fondle her breasts. Her breasts jiggled up and down while she rode his big cock. Kevin was so excited fucking this gorgeous ghost. He couldn’t stand it and shot a load into her pussy.

And just as he came, Sara disappeared. She was no longer on top of him. Kevin was exhausted and fell asleep. Later that evening, Kevin woke up and two women were dancing together in front of his bed.

These were two different women. It wasn’t Sara, the ghost he had seen before. They were also naked, wearing their heels.

“Who are you and what are you doing in my room?”

“We’ve been waiting for you. My name is Clara. And this is my friend Agatha. You’ve paid for us to entertain you tonight.”

“This isn’t a brothel! This is my home and it’s very late.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.