Penelope's Choices - Cover

Penelope's Choices

Copyright© 2018 by Libra man

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of polymarriage and multiple partners with romance and sexy content

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

Penelope watched as her butler dried himself and hurried out of the bathroom., Pity she thought just Beginning to enjoy myself Never mind Nicky is here! I got out of my bath and hurried to get dried and dressed.

It’s been more than 2 weeks since he went away it will be good to enjoy time together again!! So making do with a quick vigorous towelling of my body and thinking forget my lotion massage I wanted from James I’d get even better later from Nicholas. Mmmmm!I just threw on a tee shirt and jeans no knickers or bra what’s the point meet soon he’ll have them off anyway!

Nicky was standing in my hallway fussing my two dogs when he saw me his face lit up “ Ahh!! sweetheart so good to see you I managed to get an earlier flight so here I am “. With that he swept me into his arm and crushed me in a big bearhug pulling me off my feet! “ How did the tour go? And did you see your wife before you came here.? “ I asked as a buried my face in his broad chest drinking in the musky scent of of aftershave and my Nick”s manly smell “ Yes I managed to see my wife beforehand she sends her regards and as she’s going away visiting relatives suggested we could spend a day or two together, would Dominic mind do you think?” Thinking I hope not but I’ll ask him anyway

A strange situation some people may say two married couples happy to share intimate relationships his wife sharing him and my husband sharing me! But it suited us and worked so they can mind their own business!

Join us for breakfast I’m sure James has plenty of food “ with that I call my butler and as he appeared. “ we have a guest. James as you can see”

As James left Nicky spun me around and pulled me close a shiver of anticipation ran through my body as I could feel the heat and hardness of his cock through his trousers I gave his swelling a playful pat and said “wait a little as I’m not sure which appetite to satisfy first but we’ll eat I think “ And with that we went to the breakfast table just as James appeared with a steaming hot coffee pot I know James needs to wear an apron to prepare food but s naked man in a pinny I found so funny!, As we chatted and enjoyed our food my dear husband Dominic appeared kissed the top of my head to say “I will going out for the day I have some business to attend to I’m feel sure Nicky can keep you amused dear “ so I didn’t need to ask him anyway.

His face gave nothing away as he shot a little knowing look to Nicky

and left the room

“Would you mind dear if I take a shower? Nicky said

so I left him in peace to get on with it he as usual didn’t bother to close the door to the bathroom maybe it’s a British thing but I needn’t privacy! As I heard the shower running I went and called on the internal phone to James to bring up a bottle of prosecco and two glasses. when he arrived I asked him straight out. “are you jealous James? “ No miss it’s ok I’m fine”

I knew he was lying but left at that for now! Within a short time Nicky appeared wrapped in a soft white towel his hair tousled and damp and wafting the smell of cologne he pulled off the towel that dropped to his feet and unashamed naked stood before me

I had to admit he did have a good physique tall, not over muscled, just right not too much body hair, his manhood semi erect nestled in a nest of fine hair he stood watching me with an amused expression on his face,, “ May I? “ he asked without a waiting for me to answer he gathered me up in his arms and carried me to the bedroom “ get undressed please while I open the wine”

As the Prosecco bottle gave a loud “POP “ I removed my Tee shirt and dropped my jeans to the floor thinking to myself how I I’ve changed! There was a time I was so uptight I’d.never be in this position totally naked exposed fully to a man ok so my lover and partner but there was a time I was shy of my husband seeing me like this.

But no more! now I’d rediscovered my sexuality at times I’m insatiable my poor husband after years being denied sex was now expected to please me, unfortunately now impotent he’s had to learn new skills and now has very skilled fingers who knows what my pussy needs and can send me into orbit

The shame is he has a really good sized cock, luckily my other partner is very large and I’ve best of both worlds!

It has crossed my mind to take both to my bed but there so far reluctant I’ll work on that

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.