To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

I just came inside Lara and pulled out to spill a little inside Kimberly when Kari returned with her prize: Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Terminator himself. The actor, bodybuilder, and former California Governor seemed to be very happy with his lot, especially with a nice pair of horns planted on his head and a body that couldn’t go soft or fat if he tried (unless he was in disguise, of course). He was immensely proud of his massive new demon cock, too, of course.

Kari beamed as I gave her a deep tongue kiss as a reward and then slapped her on the butt. She knelt and eagerly sucked Lara’s and Kimberly’s pussy juices off my prick as well. I patted her head, too, and pulled her up for another kiss to thank her for what she’d accomplished. Then I gave her another task. We had to keep this expansion going, after all. We had to really up our game so as to nab the maximum number of souls possible before the Rapture, thus setting up my new social order in advance and also protecting people against the rise of the Holy Ghost. The more souls could easily just evacuate to Hell, the better, if necessary.

“You need to get Samuel L. Jackson on board. Follow him with Delroy Lindo, Wesley Snipes, and Laurence Fishburne. Yes, there is a pattern. They’re all big, black action stars, right? Just because I lost out on Morgan Freeman and Michael Clarke Duncan doesn’t mean that I’m going to miss out on most of these guys if I can help it. Like it or not, there’s a stereotype about cock size that I will use to nab some of Hollywood’s size queens. So, once you’re done with those, get Seal as well, and maybe Lionel Ritchie, too. Plus, if any of them do live up to the dick hype, well, you’ll benefit from that, too, won’t you?” I chuckled as I slapped her booty again, she swished her tail playfully, and she vanished again.

Just then, her husband James returned, with Congresswoman Sanchez firmly in the bag, to which I reacted by telling him, “Your wife has already left, just so you know. You just missed her. Anyway, your next target is Scarlett Johansson. I want her sweet ass to be safely mine at last. Are we clear? Fuck her like she’s never been fucked before and bring her here into my lair. Then you’re to grab Morgan Fairchild if possible, followed by Jennifer Beals, Dana Delany, and Amal Clooney, since she’s already turned Heaven down. I’ll tell you the rest after you’ve cinched those ladies. Make sure that they die and turn full succubus, too.”

“Now, as for you, Congresswoman, you’re to prepare a new Senate run for 2022. If all goes well and Armageddon doesn’t happen, you’re to beat the lady who beat you last time: Kamala Harris. It’s time for a rematch, grudge match style. I want tame Senators who are only tame for me, tough as nails with everyone else. In the meantime, grab Patrick Stewart for me, would ya? Then follow that up by enticing Ryan Reynolds if you can, then Ryan Gosling, then Edward Norton, followed by Michael Ironside. Then report back to me. Don’t worry about Blake Lively. I plan to collect her soul personally. I have my reasons for that,” I grinned wickedly as I sent her off on her way, only waiting to pounce on my next prey until I’d heard back from all of my “missionaries,” for lack of a better word.

At that moment, I saw on the news that the new regime in China began summary executions of anyone not deemed fit to live in its ideal society. Prostitutes, pimps, gamblers, bookies, pornographers, strippers, bartenders, bouncers, mistresses, feminists, homosexuals, drag queens, anyone and everyone deemed immoral or corrupt was purged violently. China was being “cleansed” of whatever the Holy Ghost found filthy or impure, which was still generally by the same standards as Jehovah. This new religion was like fundamentalist Christianity on steroids. Even devout Buddhists, especially monks, were shot. Everyone was required to convert or be executed on the spot.

Beginning with Beijing itself, more than thirty-eight thousand people were put to death by the new Holy Ghost regime with ruthless efficiency in just the first hour after the Communist regime fell. Anyone caught offering or accepting bribes was also executed without any pretense of trial. The obvious goal was at least twofold in nature: the first objective was to purify Chinese society and make it more closely resemble the Holy Ghost’s vision of utopia, while the second was to eradicate as many humans as possible. Naturally, the second purpose would fill Hell up even more, so there was a plus from my perspective, but it wasn’t my ideal way to receive those souls.

Not surprisingly, the remnants of the Chinese Communist Party regime weren’t going down without a fight. I watched reports of People’s Liberation Army divisions mobilizing outside Beijing to try to recapture their country’s capture and eliminate the menace from the Holy Ghost. They were up against a real foe, but at the moment, I was content to let them fight it out alone. There were very good reasons for this. Michael and I still had to confer on strategy, for one thing. For another, the PLA was run by some of the most despicable, political, and corrupt generals on Earth. They would be more useful as sacrifices, cannon fodder to slow down the Holy Ghost, though they could never stop him and I knew it. If their nuclear arsenals could be eliminated in the process, so much the better.

“On another plus side, the US national debt will drop considerably with China’s collapse. Will it rebuilt as a country or civilization, and if so, how?” Andrew Yang wondered aloud.

“Well, assuming that Armageddon goes well enough, I imagine that it will be rebuilt, as part of a harmonious future global society. One with a large demon community, of course. One part of my plan is pretty obvious. Full amnesty for Hell’s population. Everyone in Hell is to be turned demon. It’s more urgent than ever that we fight this menace. We’ll need an army larger than any previously in existence to ensure victory, though in league with the Heavenly Host, of course,” I decreed and instantly, it was done.

Every single soul in Hell landed in Italy, starting just outside Monica Bellucci’s apartment, already turned demon, along with every devil already serving me down there. It wasn’t quite how I originally foresaw it happening, but so be it. I had a vaster army than any previously marching on Earth combined, a host of millions upon millions, and tens of millions, and it stretched so far out into Rome that it easily blocked the traffic on all major thoroughfares. Naturally, it was the newest big story on every major network, on what was already far from a slow news day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.