To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, basically, I have to agree to swallow piss for however long you decide, and in return, I get what, eternal youth, beauty, pleasure, etc.? Did you know that Jared’s leaving me to go to Heaven, and evidently, I was never invited to go there? No Rapture for me, apparently! It was a flat no from that dumbass prophet that Heaven handpicked, what’s his name, Scott Baio! Formerly Charles in charge of what, exactly? Supporting Dad, of course, but neither of us are going to Heaven, while Scott is! Ugh!” Ivanka Trump snapped at me, while her sister Tiffany smirked in some kind of sadistic delight at Big Sis’s tirade.

“I guess that we’re both in the same boat. I’m apparently a no-go, too. Not entirely sure why, but Mom was particularly annoyed to learn that she was banned from Heaven forever. We’re good Methodists, we Clintons, after all,” Chelsea Clinton shrugged fatalistically.

“So, you two are still very much friends. Just as I thought. Despite your partisan bickering, Hollywood liberals and conservatives are still part of the same cultural and economic elite, after all. George Carlin, who incidentally is living it up nowadays, enjoying Hell quite well, thank you very much, said it best. ‘It’s all one big club, and you ain’t in it.’ Well, that system is being shaken up and will be even more after the Rapture, when lots of vacancies in high places will have to be filled.

“Michael’s very inconsistent about his rules, by the way. Won’t let some gay folks in, but Liberace and Freddie Mercury, sure, why not? Melissa Joan Hart’s apparently kosher, despite Sabrina The Teenage Witch, but he doesn’t want the Charmed Sisters. Go figure, huh? Very bizarre, but still better than Jehovah,” I sneered a bit while Kim Kardashian licked her lips openly at the prospect of dominating Ivanka.

Meanwhile, Khloe and Kourtney were busy sucking my large demon cock, each of them ready and eager to turn demoness themselves. I ran my claws through their long, silky, jet-black Armenian hair and revelled in their oral services. I also chuckled as Kim closed the distance and planted a seriously wet lip lock on Ivanka’s mouth. Ivanka didn’t resist at all, being too shocked to even stop what came next, with Kim pushing her head down to her naked crotch and wrapping her thighs around her neck. Seconds later, a stream of hot demon piss poured down the First Daughter’s gullet, burning her throat, even as I shot my load of cum into each of Kim’s sisters’ mouths.

“Oh ... fuck, it’s delicious!” Ivanka confessed, much to everyone’s shock.

“I made it taste like butterscotch! I know, I know, not much of a punishment, but watch this!” Kim snickered as she changed the flavor to cat’s piss and Ivanka had to fight not to gag.

“The more you help us, Ivanka, the shorter your sentence. That’s how this works, like a plea bargain, if you will. Same concept. Time off for good behavior. Early release. Parole. Same idea. The more you atone, the more useful you are to my purposes, the easier it gets for you. I’ll need you to do all kinds of dirty work for me, if you will, and if you’re smart, you’ll do it with a smile, knowing that it puts you on my good side. Sooner or later, you’ll be a succubus, too, just like these three,” I observed as Khloe and Kourtney suicided to turn into succubi for their parts.

“What about those two?” Ivanka wondered.

“Ah, yes, Chelsea Victoria Clinton and Tiffany Ariana Trump! Whatever are we to do with you two?” I approached Tiffany and gave her a very tight hug before pulling her up to my height and slipping my forked tongue into her gaping mouth.

Without even a word, the moment that I lowered Tiffany to the ground, she bent over, hiked up her dress, and offered me either of her holes. I wasn’t in a mood to waste time on further sentimentality, despite that embrace and tongue kiss, so I rammed my thick demonic prick inside Tiffany’s eager, dripping twat. She pushed back ardently, using her curvy hips and plump ass to take me deeper into her drenched cunt. She knew exactly what she wanted, to become a succubus before her elder sister and lord that fact over her. She knew that I preferred her to Ivanka, could just tell, and she relished the fact, as said sister had always been the golden child in their father’s affections.

“Keep pissing down Ivanka’s throat, babe. You girls join in ... and then make her eat each of you out, front and back. I want her breath to taste like Armenian pussy and ass!” I instructed the Kardashian sisters, who were only too happy to oblige.

Meanwhile, Chelsea watched the whole charade with undeniable fascination, the former First Daughter being well aware that she was in the company of devils. The sight of a large, red, horned demon boning her old friend Tiffany, while Tiffany’s big sister Ivanka, another lifelong girlfriend, pleased the Kardashians with her mouth ... that was very wild! Chelsea caught herself jilling off to the scene in front of her, utterly enthralled with the way that I ravaged Tiffany. As for The Donald’s younger daughter, she screamed repeatedly in her orgasmic bliss, squirting all over my demon dick as it plunged so deep that it bottomed out. Her slit was so slippery wet that it bathed my prick perfectly.

That was when Chelsea made a decision that stunned all of us. She grabbed a piece of paper, scribbled something down, pricked her own finger, and signed it in blood just like in the movies. She then handed it to me and I read it eagerly as I kept thrusting deeper inside Tiffany’s yummy snatch. Her voluntary pact with me was touching, even if there was a decent chance that I would get her soul, anyway. As I read into her soul, it became clearer how much hers had been warped and twisted by her parents, just as Ivanka’s had by her father.

“If you want to belong to me, there’s an easier way, you know. I’ll fuck you right after Tiffany here. Hell, half of me is inclined to go ahead and make Ivanka a succubus, too, but she’d have to really make it worth my while. What could she possibly do to atone sufficiently for her past, what could you do as well? We all know what a sham both of your parents’ charitable foundations are, for instance,” I insisted, even as I watched the Kardashian sisters grow futa cocks and fuck Ivanka within an inch of her life.

At last, of course, Tiffany creamed herself on my cock and I erupted into her slick snatch, shooting my white-hot demon spunk as close as possible to her womb. The deed was done. Tiffany Trump was mine now. I walked over to Ivanka, grabbed her by her hair, shoved my dick down her throat, and began face-fucking her with her sister’s pussy juices still dribbling down her chin. While Tiffany sliced her own neck open to turn succubus in my sight, I made her elder sister gag with my massive demon dong. I had an idea, after all.

“You’ll swallow everything that I tell you to swallow from now on, won’t you, slut? You’ll do my bidding in all things, won’t you? Now, swallow this!” I told Ivanka as I shot a massive load down her thirsty throat.

“Do I still get to drink piss? I love it ... most of the time!” Ivanka pleaded with me, even as Becky brought a knife out and shoved it into her heart.

Her eyes turned demonic red instantly and her whole flesh went scarlet as well. I turned Ivanka over and shoved my cock so far up her slippery twat that she could smell it on her breath, while I watched Chelsea shiver with lust and excitement. Pulling her over, I slid out of Ivanka long enough to pound Chelsea for several minutes before I slid back out. The former President’s only daughter squirmed and creamed herself as I ravaged her delectable slit. I passed back and forth between Ivanka’s cunt and Chelsea’s to ravish both ladies now.

Tiffany, meanwhile, let each Kardashian sister take her in an airtight gang-bang with those futa dicks, Kim using her ass, Khloe her twat, and Kourtney her mouth. Far from complaining about it, she welcomed every last stroke. She took each prick inside her as far as she could and pushed back vigorously to accept even more cock. She craved, even begged for more, which the sisters were only too happy to give her, every motion used to pound her into ecstasy.

As for Becky, she spread both Ivanka’s and Chelsea’s cheeks to run her tongue along their cracks, which made them shake and squirm with their satisfaction. She was now quite thrilled to deliver that kind of oral onslaught, clearly designed to bring both ladies to the point of distraction. Every nerve ending was alive, though in Chelsea’s case, she was still very human, so there were some inhibitions to overcome. Demons didn’t have such scruples and never would, certainly not succubi such as Ivanka.

At last, of course, I exploded inside Chelsea, making her cream herself on my prick. I pulled out of her bushy cunt and took some pictures of her just before and after she slashed her own wrists to end her mortal existence. The urge to terminate one’s humanity seemed to be a growing trend among newly damned mortals who grasped that something better awaited them on the other side of death. I didn’t have the heart to tell her yet that her parents would have to suffer intense torment. Then again, as a demoness, she was far less likely to care now.

“So, ladies, what next? Oh, yes. You, Chelsea, I want you to claim hubby’s soul for me, okay? You’re a succubus now. Give him the Super Drain. That is, take it all ... all of his seed, all of his essence, all of his life force. Marc, wasn’t it? Once he’s mine, he’ll have to spread his seed, too, just so you understand. Monogamy is the past for both of you, girl! First step, however, is to turn all of the male Secret Service agents on your detail. They can turn the female agents, of course, and thus how help swell our ranks. Minus any with halos, of course,” I commanded the former First Daughter as she nodded and bowed with obvious adulation directed at her new Master ... me.

“I hear and obey, Master!” Chelsea let out her newly forked tongue just before resuming her human guise.

“Oh, yes, you two, same deal. Male Secret Service agents first. Grab them all with both hands, leading to their seduction of the women on the detail. Again, minus those with halos. Then your elder two brothers, Donald Junior and Eric, which will lead to their wives and girlfriends falling into our grasp, too. Becky, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney, come with me. You three stay naughty, okay?” I grinned at my newest prizes, glad that I had secured them for eternity.

“Well, that’s the point, isn’t it?” Lilith spoke up, as Julie, Annie, Tim, and George appeared as we all appeared in Monica Bellucci’s Rome apartment.

“Yes, indeed. Alright, new mission. Becky, find Brad Pitt. Claim his soul and pronto. I don’t want to miss that opportunity. He needs a serious wake-up call. Lilith, go grab Billy Bob Thornton. Yes, there’s a method to my madness. Julie, slight change of plans. You’re to seduce Bernie Sanders. Yes, the Senator from Vermont. Get him on my team, quickly! Annie, your target is Andrew Yang. I have plans for that guy! Tim, your victim, as it were, is Angelina Jolie. For you, George, it’s Gwyneth Paltrow. For me, it’s Jennifer Aniston!” I decreed.

“And us?” the Kardashian sisters asked.

“I’ve changed my mind about some of these plans for inflicting torment for now. These are spiritual emergency conditions. I’m less worried about justice right now as I am in power, in taking over large parts of the global elite. Anyone demon worth his salt who serves me will have earned his or her way out of punishments through a form of restitution, wouldn’t you say?

“You’re to nab Donald Trump. Yes, the President, Kim. Snatch him and now. Make him my creature ... our creature. He’ll be much easier to control soon. Khloe, get Bill Clinton. Kourtney, you’re to take on Jake Tapper. He’s a prominent journalist and could well be used to our ends. A foot in the door at CNN would be a major step forward. The more mortals in high places we turn demonic, the more control I wield behind the scenes,” I insisted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.