Nude Beach Cutie Gets Horny

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Teen GF gets hot when she shows off her goodies. Lots of guys at the nude beach and elsewhere help out with her hornies. Her sub and bi BF loves it too and things progress from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Rape   BiSexual   Sharing   Incest   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism   .

Pookie, as her friends called her, was in the throes of adolescent hormone overload. Getting the contraceptive implant as a sixteenth birthday present really gave her the “GO” signal. Right after her sweet sixteen party with giggling girlfriends, her boyfriend with help from his brother and two best buddies took as many turns as their eager teenage peckers could pound into her. It was impossible to keep count of the loads of teen semen dumped in that hot twat and the exhausted males drifted away until only her boyfriend was in her bed the next morning. She woke him up with a blow job and a cowgirl ride and was pissed that the other guys weren’t still there.

From then on all four guys got as much pussy as they could get it up for and she was one happy chick. The weather got nice and she insisted that boyfriend take her to a nude beach about an hour away. He was so besotted that he’d do anything she asked, she’d discovered by now. He’d eat her eagerly after she’d been fucked by the other guys and clean her pussy with his mouth after she peed.

She was a walking wet dream, with 36C tits standing proudly out front with slightly upturned nipples, a nicely trimmed pussy with protruding inner lips, and an ass that if you watched it as she walked would raise a dead man’s dick. Banging her four teen studs helped her discover that she loved showing off for males, especially when it got them hard enough to make her pussy feel soooo good.

It was a warm June day when they hit the beach and she immediately dropped her clothes and started strutting her stuff. Her boyfriend hung back as she had ordered so she could get all the unfettered glances possible. She joined in a volleyball game and wrecked the other side because they couldn’t keep their eyes off her bouncing parts. When the game was over three guys came up and offered to buy her a drink. She said yes to all of them.

As instructed, her boyfriend just sort of drifted in without an introduction as she charmed these eager males. Being a nude beach, she could size them up quickly and after downing a couple of drinks she invited two of them, the ones with the apparently biggest dicks, to her boyfriend’s van in the parking lot. About 45 minutes later, the trio returned to where the boyfriend was waiting. She gave them each a little kiss goodbye and flopped down on a lounger, spreading her legs so he could see her dripping pussy. “Honey,” which is what she always called him, “I sure like being here at the nude beach. It’s such a friendly place.”

“Honey” took her hand and led them back to the van where she laid her ass on the wet towel protecting the cushions. Without a word, he bent down and feasted on the cum drooling out of her then shoved his hard pecker into the sloppy slippery mess that was her snatch. She cooed and chirped as he pumped his hard dick in all the fresh sperm that lubricated their fucking. She came twice and squealed as he squirted his sperm in with the others. “Oh, I love this! Cock is so good for me and I never seem to get too much of it.” What she didn’t verbalize was noticing how much he loved semen.

The scene was repeated twice more before they left but with Honey as a spectator. Once with two strangers and once with three. “Honey” was encouraged to check on the condition of her cunt in between each group with mouth and pecker. After several insertions of his “measuring stick” he declared that it was in excellent condition; “prime pussy”.

Later that night back in her own bed, she rode her Honey with slow and sensuous strokes. His cock was like iron as she talked about how sexy she felt being filled with the many shafts and billions of sperm at the beach. She came over and over again as he tweaked her tits and her pussy clamped down on his embedded rod.

“Honey,” she cooed, “you are the best man I’ve ever found. I don’t know how I can explain the intense feelings I get when you are watching those different cocks filling me and rubbing me and trying to impregnate me with their millions of sperm. You must notice how I look at you while they are filling my pussy. You may not realize that I am thinking that those hard shafts are just variations of yours when I get fucked over and over and over even more than you could possibly do. I hope you’ve also noticed that I like to finish up the day with you deep inside me giving me the final fucking.”

When she was done babbling, he reassured her that he had reciprocal feelings as he watched her pussy get pounded and filled over and over with semen. It was clear that he loved sliding his own hardness in the slippery male juices that he had watched being squirted in there and also thought of those fleshy shafts of sizes and shapes as surrogates to meet her capacious needs. When he was present she had held his hand or his cock and looked into his eyes as the sensations of other hard cocks sent waves of pleasure radiating. She noticed that his eyes were often on the erections that were waiting their turn.

One unforgettable time at the beach she was sitting on one rigid rod, each hand filled with another one as their owners sucked on her tits and Honey’s pecker was filling her mouth all at the same time. He got some video of that and of each of those rampant rods shooting their sperm where she liked it the most, inside her fur-trimmed twat. On a whim, she ordered Honey to clean and “fluff” the wilted ones for another go at her cunt. He eagerly complied with two while one guy backed off. She got some jollies watching his mouth on the other cocks.

The finale of that filming was his own maleness squishing out gobs of creamy whitish stuff to run down over her ass hole as she moaned in her final of orgasm of that episode. She tasted their cum when kissing Honey. When they talked later he revealed that he’d previously had sex with two of the guys who were at her birthday bang. With no pussy available they had turned to each other, sucking and ass fucking to get their thrills. One guy had eventually gone gay but Honey and the other one loved pussy more when Pookie made it available. The memories of those first adolescent sexual adventures could still arouse though, as Pookie had perceived.

Weather permitting, Pookie insisted on going back to that beach every other weekend. With her physical charms she easily added to the memoirs she kept. It wasn’t just teenage boys and young men who got listed on her scoresheet, although there were always a number of them on each visit. She wanted a much wider range of samples and some middle-aged and older, and even elderly, men got memories of a lifetime in that van. After they had delivered the goods, she always asked them their ages and carefully recorded it and then decided who she might go “trolling for” next.

Of course, there were regulars at the beach and many of them would approach her and want another good time. Some of them got it and some of them didn’t depending on her mood and her recollection of how well they used their equipment. One man, Randy, was almost three times her age but he was well hung and had excellent duration and muscle control, so he got some reruns and even asked to be a spectator after he emptied his nuts into her willing receptacle.

“Why not?” She thought. Honey had hit it off well with the guy so he got to observe her next two “beach boy” bangings. When they were completed she noticed his rod was resurrected and she offered him another turn before Honey did his usual finale. He was so grateful that he took them out to dinner and they got better acquainted as persons and not just sex parts.

After his third glass of wine, Randy began to open up some long suppressed feelings and memories. His audience listened intently and didn’t interrupt. He’d lost his wife to cancer about six months earlier and Pookie was his first piece of ass in more than a year because of his late wife’s illness. She had been a horny one and they’d had a great sex life. He had a 16-year-old daughter who was showing signs of sexual awakening and he wasn’t sure how to deal with that. Could they get together at another time and place and maybe Pookie would have some girl to girl talk with her? They said for him to call to arrange it.

A few days after that trip to the beach a guy appeared at their door who said he’d seen them at the beach and traced them through the van license plate. One of his buddies had banged Pookie and he wanted a piece of her too. He pushed his way in the house and began taking off her clothes. Honey was in the back room so he grabbed his Glock 40 and unmistakably informed the asshole he’d better get his sorry butt out of there. Not only did they catch a few minutes of this guy working Pookie over but they got his license plate on cell phone video and the cops made short work of him.

All of that got his name changed to “Hero” and he finally had to tell her to stop it. He’d thought Pookie was horny before but now he worried his dick would fall off from overuse.

They hooked up with Randy the next weekend and he brought along Gina, his daughter. She was slender and kind of nerdy and very quiet. As they related the story of the midweek episode, her eyes got wide and her jaw dropped.

Pookie asked if Gina ever went to the nude beach where they had met her father and she said she had a couple of times. It was suggested that everybody disrobe since the weather was mild and they were going to have a picnic dinner in the backyard. Gina seemed a bit shy being around people that actually knew her instead of the strangers at the beach but took off her clothes to reveal her pointy B-cup tits and her abundant, dark, untrimmed crotch hair.

She was offered beer along with the rest as they enjoyed a barbecue chicken dinner and Gina loosened up a lot. She kept eyeing Honey and he kept grinning back at her. She’d apparently had a lot of hormone induced thoughts because she suddenly stood up with smears of barbecue sauce on her tits and asked Honey to clean them off. Her father and Pookie smiled as it took a lot of oral effort to get them clean and they thought they saw her shiver in orgasm as his tongue, lips, and teeth did a job on those prominent nipples. A few moments later Honey said that somehow the same thing at happened to his cock which had nicely filled. Gina knelt down and did a thorough job of cleaning it in spite of no previous experience at that particular task. Her grin as she finished was so big that her father thought her jaw might fall off.

After another beer, Gina turned to Pookie and asked, “I’m old enough to legally fuck and I would like the first cock that I have tasted to be the first one inside me. Is that okay with you?”

The answer she got was, “I don’t own that cock so you’ll have to ask its owner. I will tell you that you’re smart to start with one that’s had a lot of practice. I didn’t and it could have been better.” She didn’t explain it had been a gang-bang.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.