I Will See You When I See You - Cover

I Will See You When I See You

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He is an honorable Marine. She is his dishonorable wife. He is the dirt bag owner of her company. She is his honorable wife. Mix. Stir. Voila!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

As soon as they had it set and took off the protective cover I had my butt in MY recliner, causing Renee to laugh out loud. When she calmed down, Renee leaned over and whispered to me.

“We’ll baptize this one first.”

“Deal.”

We went to the office to see the guys placing the computer desks and the printer stand in our home office. I told them that I would do the wiring and the network set up, so they left and brought the two office chairs in and just like that, it was done.

The crew was cleaning up and picking up the scraps of packing and checking to make sure everything was as we wanted it. We did a walk through and Renee was happy, so I was happy. We came down to the dining room and the doorbell rang.

“Perfect timing!”

Renee ran to the door and opened it to find the pizza delivery guy. She paid him and set the three boxes on the new dining room table, then went to the kitchen and brought out our new coffee cups and a large urn of coffee.

“Clyde? Guys? Please join us and break in the dining room table.”

I looked at Renee and laughed, earning another punch in the shoulder, as she pursed her lips.

We made quick work of the pizza and then I reminded Renee that she had a meeting in a few minutes. Clyde and his crew thanked us for our hospitality and for our business. They left, and I stripped and sat in my recliner.

“Mick! We have a meeting!”

“You said first.”

“Oh alright!”

Renee stripped and before I knew it she was kneeling before me and had me in her mouth. I was amazed. She made a promise and she was going to keep it, damn the meeting. I lifted her head off of my erection and pulled her to me, giving her a deep passionate kiss.

“I love you Renee. Let’s do the meeting first.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, besides, when was the last time you did a business meeting naked?”

“Ooh, that’s right. Come on, let’s get to the office. Would you take notes?”

“Sure.”

I grabbed a legal pad and a blue pen, then sat in one of the big office chairs. Renee was dialing the office number and sat in her chair.

“Hello, Boise Software. How may I help you?”

“Great! I like the way you answer the phone. This is Renee Swetchik, the new owner and President of the company. I am supposed to be having a phone meeting with management. Are they in the conference room and ready?”

“Yes, ma’am. Let me transfer you.”

There was a short break and then a beep and then the hollow sound of a speaker phone.

“Hello?”

“Hi Boss.”

“Hi Janey. Is everyone there?”

“Yes. And they are all crazy wondering what is going on.”

“I understand. So, let me get started. I am Renee Swetchik. Many of you know me as Stan’s soon to be ex-wife. My partner Mick O’Dell, Helen’s soon to be ex-husband and I bought the company.”

“Did you say ex-wife?” Someone asked.

“And ex-husband?” Someone else asked.

“Yes. As you know several of your coworkers and Stan were denied access to the building this morning. They have been fired. Stan for stealing money and the others for screwing my husband. Some of the boys are gone too because they screwed my partners wife. I will put up with no more of this. We will be putting a policy to protect employees from exploitation and to make extra-marital affairs a fireable offense as soon as I can.”

“Um, Mrs. Swetchik?” A man asked.

“Please call me Renee. I am not as bad as it may seem.”

“I am dating one of the employees and, well actually, as of last night we are engaged. Is that going to be a problem?”

“No. You were not fucking Helen and your fiancé was not fucking Stan. The policy is not in effect and so you are good, unless you start fucking subordinates and lording your supervisory position over them, then you will be gone before the cum dries on your lips.”

“Look everybody, I am going to be in the office next week. I may be there earlier, but don’t count on it. I have it on good authority that each of you are good, honest, loyal, and hard working. I like loyalty and commitment. You have shown that you all have both. I trust all of you to take care of the company’s business this week. My good friend, Janey can answer most questions and for the ones she can’t answer, call me. Kids we have what it takes to be a great company and I intend to help you make that happen.”

“How? We haven’t made enough in the past three years to even earn a bonus. I was getting ready to bolt, but Janey told me to hang in there. So, I am. For now.” A woman asked.

“That is bullshit! The company has been making a ton of money, but my ex-husband was stashing it overseas. We are in the process of getting it back and then there will be bonuses and you will be rewarded for your loyalty. So, hang in there!”

There were a lot of murmurs in the background.

“Janey, let me know if there are any problems.”

“Well one did pop up this morning. The account we use for payroll is a little light and I don’t know if we can make payroll.” Janey spoke up immediately.

“Did you check the other accounts?”

“Yes, only one has enough money in it to cover the payroll and the project costs we have coming up this week.”

“Can you move the funds over?”

“No. The account is locked.”

She emphasized the word locked.

“Is that my account?”

“Yes.”

“Everybody, Stan was using a personal account of mine to park money before he moved it offshore. I locked it, so he could not get to it and that caused him to have to sell the company when the IRS came calling for taxes he had not paid. I will unlock the account and move the funds back into the general fund and Janey can appropriate the money where it is needed. So, no more payroll problems. Anything else?”

“Yes. We can get by for a week, but we are going to need to replace some of the people you fired.” Janey asked again.

“Each of you put together the personnel needs for your departments and prioritize them with suggested salary. Give them to Janey and she can get them to me. Janey, you need to hire your replacement because I want you as my personal assistant.”

“WHAT?” Janey sounded shocked.

“I trust you and I have worked with you. You are what I need.”

Renee looked at me when she said that, and I was stroking my erection.

“If there is nothing else, I am going to let you get back to work. I am proud to be the owner of this great company and I am going to be counting on Mick to teach me how to be a good leader and be the best in any position I find myself.” Renee winked at me with those words. “Oh! One more thing. At some point I want to have all of you over to the house for a BBQ. Mick is a really good cook.”

“Um, boss?” A man asked.

“Renee, please.”

“OK. Renee? You are talking like you and Mick are more than business partners. Are you? I only ask because I don’t want this place to go tits up when we finally got rid of the slackers.”

“Gang, Mick and I are together. We may marry, we may not. We are in love and I want this company to be more family than anything else. OK, fuck the no dating thing. If you love somebody, I don’t care where they work or who they live with. But! As I said, I will not have cheaters working for me. People may date, they may break up, I get that. But cheating will be the death penalty.”

“Anything else?”

“Yes.”

Renee looked at me, sitting next to her, erection in hand.

“Mick?”

“Hi everybody. This is Mick. I am proud to be a part owner of this company as well. I look forward to becoming friends with each of you. Be good!”

“Thanks, lover. OK, now anything else?”

“Everyone is shaking their heads, Boss.” Janey said.

“OK. I love you guys. I’ll see you next Monday if not maybe a little earlier. Bye.”

There was a collective ‘Bye’ and the line went dead.

“Why are you playing with your dick?”

“Because you’re not.”

“Step into my office.”

“I am in your office.”

“Oh. Step over to your recliner.”

“Gladly.”


At one point over the next 45 minutes, I was thankful that the furniture was built so well. Renee was straddling my lap and just hammering herself up and down on my cock, seemingly, forever. She screamed repeatedly with each orgasm. When I finally came, I pulled the full recline handle and as the chair reclined I thrust my hips straight up and deep into Renee’s center. She collapsed on top of me and went limp.

“Mick?”

“Yes, lover.”

“Please make it like this when you knock me up.”

“I will do my best.”

“Being pregnant is going to be so wonderful I want the conception to feel this good. Please.”

“OK. In the meantime, can we just feel fantastic when we make love.”

“I supposed that I can settle with only fantastic orgasms, until it is time to get me pregnant, next month.”

“Next month?”

“Yeah, baby. Well, I figure the next twenty-five days or so to my next period and clear the birth control pills out of my system, Then a few more days to put me in my most fertile condition. Soon enough for you?”

“Oh, yeah.”

We kissed and hugged, and Renee leaked all over my new chair.

“Looks baptized to me!”

“It will be my second favorite stain in the house.”

“Second?”

“Yeah, the one we make when I knock you up the first time will get to be stain number one.”


Th rest of the day was spent unpacking clothes and claiming drawers and sides of closet space. We put the winter and fall coats in the front closet. My four pairs of shoes gave way to Renee’s museum level collection of shoes. It took a few hours to settle everything in their place. By then we were hungry, and Renee made a nice chicken salad and we had our first dinner alone at our own kitchen table.

Of course, we were naked and ended up smearing the salad all over each other before we baptized the table and the island. The clean up shower ended with the toilet seat being baptized and then the dresser. We spent the rest of the day walking hand in hand naked in the yard and baptizing the deck. Then cuddled up on the couch watching a movie and baptizing the couch, before going to bed and baptizing the new sheets.

We got up the next morning and slowly walked through the process of getting dressed. Trying to remember which drawer our underwear was in and where our shirts and pants were, was an adventure. Breakfast was a bit less messy, since we were dressed for this meal.

I got my call from Helen, and Renee and I went to the credit union where she was waiting. We walked in together, hand in hand, to Helen’s disappointment. We set up the two required accounts and I put $800 in the checking account and $25 in the required saving account.

“Are you still staying at Marsha’s place?”

“Yes, but she is looking for a job out of town.”

“Is it an apartment or does she own a house.”

“It is an apartment.”

“Can you get your name on the lease and take over the rent?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“Well if not, go to the apartment leasing office and ask to have the apartment when Marsha leaves.”

“OK,” Helen said sadly.

“Anything else?”

“Still no chance for us, huh?” Helen asked, almost pleading.

“No chance and no us, Helen. You took care of both of those. Renee and I are going to start working on our family next month. Now that I have your address I will have my lawyer send the divorce papers to you. Just sign them and call the lawyer. He will send a messenger to pick them up and bring them to me and I will sign them. In a few months it will all be behind us.”

“I’m, so sorry, Mick. It finally hit me that you were not angry, you were hurt and insulted by my lack of loyalty. I’m sorry that I hurt you and that I betrayed you. I hope that you will be able to get to a point where you don’t hate me anymore. You are a good guy and it looks like I am going to need a friend.”

“I don’t know if that would be a good idea Helen.” Renee jumped into the conversation. “You hurt Mick deeply. You said that you betrayed him. I don’t want you to think for an instant that you have a snowballs chance to get him back into your life in any way other than the support payments. You walked away from what I now know is the finest man I know and although it looks like it is going fast, I have fallen in love with this man and he is going to be the father of my many kids. You need to get on with your life. Find a job. Find a guy that you can be loyal to this time, and be that.”

“Renee, I hate you more than anything or anyone I know of. I fucked up, but you were right there waiting. How long have you wanted me out of the way? Did you talk Stan into seducing me, so you could get your hands on Mick?” Helen spat out her accusation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.