I Will See You When I See You - Cover

I Will See You When I See You

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He is an honorable Marine. She is his dishonorable wife. He is the dirt bag owner of her company. She is his honorable wife. Mix. Stir. Voila!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

Monday morning, we both roused from our sleep by the ringing of my cell phone. I looked at the caller ID and looked at Renee.

“It’s Helen.”

“Answer it.”

“Go in the bathroom and leave the door open. Trust me. Please.”

Renee got up and went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet with the seat down. I pushed the answer button on my phone and in the flattest tone possible I spoke.

“Hello.”

“Where the hell are you?”

“Gone?”

“Where are you?”

“I am gone.”

“Why did you leave?”

“I didn’t.”

“You said you left.”

“No, I didn’t. I said I was gone.”

“Mick! Give me a straight answer. When are you coming home?”

“I told you that when you walked out on me.”

“No, you didn’t.”

“I said, and I quote, “I’ll see you when I see you.”.”

There was a gasp.

“I remember what that means.”

“Too bad you didn’t remember before you left on your mission.”

“Is Renee with you?”

“Renee is not here with me.”

“And, where are you?”

“I told you that. I’m gone. And now I’m tired of this phone call. You left me. I packed up and moved out. You have until noon to get your stuff out of the house. At 1:00p a moving company is coming to pack up the house and put everything left in it into storage. On Tuesday, the house will be sold to the people who wanted it before we bought it. So, you will also need a place to live. I assume it will be with Stan. Since I didn’t make you happy, I am sure that Stan must have a much bigger dick than I do. I hope you are happy with it. I have left town and I don’t know where I will land. I just drove in the direction the truck was pointing. Do you have any other questions?”

“Selling the house? Do you hate me that much?”

“Yes.”

“It was one time.”

“What were the box of rubbers and the bottle of Astroglide for then?”

Another gasp.

“Are you going to divorce me?”

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“Because if I divorce you, I’ll have to give you half of everything I own. I have to reward you for your cheating. So, no divorce. Good luck on your own.”

“You can’t do this to me.”

“There is no law that says that I have to keep a place for you to live or feed you or have you on my insurance or in my will.”

“What will I do?”

“Whatever you have been doing. One of those dicks that is bigger than mine must be interested in you. Anything else?”

“Some of my clothes are gone.”

“I don’t have them. I was going to burn them on the grill, but I didn’t want the house to smell for the realtor this afternoon. Maybe Renee took them before she left as payment for renting her husband out to you. Anything else?”

“Did you sleep with Renee before you left?”

“No! I am a married man. I take my vows very seriously. Anything else?”

“No.”

“Bye.”

I pushed the disconnect button. I looked at a naked Renee. The experience of talking to Helen must have put a bad look on my face.

“Mick? Are you ok?”

“No. I just told my wife that her life is fucked. It is because of her choices, but she is still my wife.”

“Do you want to go back?”

“No. I burned that bridge last night when we had sex. Now all I have in the world is in my SUV.”

“Mick, am I still in the SUV?”

“If you want to be in the SUV, you can be in it as long as you want to be.”

“Let’s get a shower and have breakfast before we hit the road.”

The shower didn’t take long because I was in no mood to mess around. We washed and dried each other’s backs, but nothing else. As we dressed, I thought of something.

“Renee? Is your phone on?”

“No!”

“You want to risk it before we go to breakfast?”

“I guess. I got to be as strong as you.”

“I don’t feel strong.”

“You are, Mick. You are.”

Renee walked over to her backpack and pulled out her purse. She took out her phone and pushed the power on button. She held it as it booted up and as soon as it was fully powered on it began to chime with messages and texts. The texts were all from Stan and all said ‘Call me ASAP’. The voice mails were basically the same thing.

“I’m gonna call him before I eat.”

“Wow, you are strong. Before coffee!”

“Shush!” She admonished me with a soft arm tap.

She pushed the speed dial button for her husband. He picked up almost immediately.

“Where the fuck are you?”

“Why honey, I didn’t know you cared.”

“Fuck that! Where are you?”

“I am gone.”

“Gone where?”

“Away.”

“Bullshit. All of your stuff is still here, you need to get your clothes.”

“I can buy clothes.”

“Not if I cut off your allowance.”

“Then maybe I will find a man or woman to buy me clothes.”

“Did you take off with Mick?”

“Did Mick take off?”

“Yeah, he took all his clothes and drove away. He sold his house.”

“And how would you know that? Oh, I guess Helen is moving in huh?”

“Fuck no she is not moving in. I just fucked her to piss of that holier than thou Mick. He is always walking around me like he is all that and a can of beer.”

“Well I guess you taught him a lesson.”

“The look on his face was perfect when I walked out with his wife. The wimp didn’t even put up a fight for the bitch.”

“Before he left, I asked him if he was going to go to our house to kill you and her.”

“He is a pussy. I’m not worried about him.”

“Well if I was you, I WOULD worry. You know he was special forces Marines, right? He killed people for a living. Rifles, guns, knives, hand to hand, all that wimp stuff. I would watch out.”

“That is just bullshit. He never acted like a real man around the office, when he visited his wife.”

“You mean he never went after other men’s wives? I think the Marines call that honorable and loyalty.”

“Fuck him! When are you coming home?”

“What time is it?”

“It’s 7:40AM.”

“I’ll be home in about ... never. I have had it with you and your cheating.”

“We’ll see about that when you run out of money.”

“Goodbye Stan and watch out for Mick or his friends. You know Marines stick together even when they get out of the service.”

She disconnected the call and tossed the phone onto the bed.

“Let’s go to coffee.”

“You mean breakfast.”

“That is what I said.”

Renee kissed me and took off for the door. I chased her down the stairs, but we slowed before we got to the dining room. She loaded up with fruit again while I hit the waffle maker. We both went back for the potatoes and the sausage links. As we were making our way back to our room, my phone rang. It was Helen.

“What?’

“Mick this isn’t funny anymore. There is a big moving truck pulling up in front of our home.”

“It’s pulling up where?”

“I front of our home.”

“That doesn’t make any sense. I don’t have a home. I have a house that is being sold tomorrow.”

“Damn it, Mick. What am I supposed to do?”

“I told you. Pack your things because anything left in the house will be packed and stored until I decide what to do with the junk.”

“Junk? My good china and furniture?”

“Whatever you don’t move by noon.”

“This isn’t fair!”

“Fair like a wife fucking around on her husband?”

“Come home and call this off we need to talk. I have made a huge mistake and I need to work it out with you?”

“Work it out? How? Are you going to unfuck Stan’s huge dick? Why didn’t you call him to come help you move in with him and his huge cock?”

“Damnit Mick. He has a little dick! He doesn’t want me. He fucked me to piss you off.”

“Well when you see him tell him he did a hell of job. Pack your shit!”

“I can’t, my suitcase is gone.”

“Renee must have it. She was pissed at you when I left.”

“What do I do?”

“Do what you want, like Saturday night. Be strong and make a decision, like Saturday night. Just leave me the fuck alone, like you did Saturday night. Bye.”

I disconnected the call and took Renee in my arms and kissed her.

“That was easier than the last call. Thank you.”

“Thank me? What did I do?”

“You got to me last night and reminded me of what it meant to have someone care for you. I was thinking that I had done something wrong in order for Helen to cheat on me. It also helped to know that you like the size of my cock. I guess I was feeling inadequate and sorry for myself.”

“I have been so used to Stan’s cock. I can easily take him all the way into my mouth. I could barely get half of you in. Last night you hit bottom when you were in me. I never felt that. I always thought that my pussy was loose.”

“I didn’t think so.”

I opened the door to our room and once the door was closed Renee wrapped me in her arms and kissed me passionately.

“The bed is still a mess. Let’s get one more in before we hit the road.”

We stripped and this time, I got very close to making love. We were getting into it pretty good when we heard a voice. I kept hammering Renee into the mattress when we heard it again. Renee squeezed my butt with her legs and made me hold still. There was the voice again. I slid out of Renee and we rolled out of bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.