Family Reunion Blues - Cover

Family Reunion Blues

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan and Jessica host a family reunion in rural Colorado, leading to many adventures that they keep in the family, starting with the youngest daughter, Lindsay.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

“So, let’s just drink some coffee for now, while we discuss the matter of marriages, relationships, sex, and other family affairs. As most of you know by now, or witnessed, I’ve been intimate with Lindsay, my youngest daughter, three times this morning, not counting our very steamy shower that we shared with Jessica, my good lady wife. No, I don’t mean that ironically at all. A woman can be a lady and... , “ I found myself struggling for the right words for a second, but Jessica was more than ready for this moment, it would seem.

“And a slut wife. I am one. I have been a slut wife for a good while, with Dan’s apparent blessing, I would say. After all, he’s a stud and yet he’s a courteous, loving, caring, one would even say doting, husband. It doesn’t stop him from screwing Lindsay, or Monica, or Erica, or Tina or Angie or Pam ... or... , “ now Jessica hesitated before spilling all of the beans.

“Or me. Yes, Dickie, dear, I’ve been stepping out on you for years. I confess it. Freely. I see no reason to hide it anymore. Why should I? Dan’s given you a sinecure of a job, cushy, not stressful at all, easy and fun, right? Yet high-profile, with most of the really hard work being done by your underlings. You get the prestige and reputation, he gets things done smoothly, the staff gets a little padding to their paychecks to make up for it, to reimburse them for dealing with your pompous ways. I’m not saying that you do dishonest or incompetent work, just that you’ve been put where you can’t do any harm, where you can shine, being the face of the resort, the master of ceremonies, if you will. You excel at that kind of job.

“And for my part, I get my pussy fucked and good by Dan, generally after you’ve boffed me and gotten off, or while you’re distracted by Jessie’s sweet honey trap. Don’t even deny it, dear. It’s true. We know because she tells us about it ... and shows us the evidence. And because it explains why you’ve never caught us in the act in the past two decades or so. Look, don’t get all outraged that you’re not quite as much the stud as you thought that you were, hanging horns on Dan while he did the same to you ... and to a myriad of other men.

“Admit it ... you still had fun, sliding into Jessie’s slippery snatch, sometimes after Dan’s been there, I might add. He’s gotten your sloppy seconds, it’s true, but you’ve gotten his more than once as well. And what’s more, she’s willing to keep doing it, I think, provided that you don’t walk out of here in a huff, and as long as you keep doing the same job that you’ve done for years. You’re a great figurehead for the resort, so think of it like the Queen of England’s job. It’s real work, just not the vital, essential part that you quite believed, that’s all,” Miriam assured her husband with a wink for Jessie and me.

“It’s true, Dickie. I’m more than happy to keep giving you those little quickies that you enjoy so much. They don’t cost me anything and they’re fun enough in their own way, though not as satisfying as Dan’s stud work, I’m afraid. Just don’t rock the boat, brother-in-law. Don’t make waves. Coast through life, just cruise as you’ve always done. Your wife has been the driver in your marriage, so why stop that now? Just sit back and enjoy ... the ride!” Jessie winked at her sister’s husband as she sat with her fine cappuccino.

“And the children ... who is the father? Dan or me? I know that I haven’t been Father of the Year, mind you, but sometimes I wonder. I still bring home the bacon, as you say, even if from a cushy, publicity-oriented job almost designed for a gregarious guy like me, so am I providing for another man’s spawn? Cuckoos in the nest? Yes, I could use some weed and maybe something stronger than that,” Dickie wrung his hands before Lindsay reached for some amaretto and poured into his coffee, while Mickey rolled up a joint for him.

“There you go, Uncle Dickie. Just chill, okay? Let’s face it. You’re possibly their uncle instead of their Daddy, but you’ve behaved like an uncle at times, too. That’s not necessarily bad from a man who might be their father on paper only, anyway. Daddy’s given you a roof over your head, a sweet office job with perks, privileges, fringe benefits, a fat expense account, etc. He’s given you the life of Riley, if you think about it. Hell, you’ve even gotten quickies with my mother, his own wife, with his easy approval!

“It’s just been a kind of implied social contract that in return, all that he wanted was for you to stay married to my auntie while she had a steamy, adulterous love affair with him, and to, you know, not dispute or question the paternity issue too much. You pimped out your wife to him for a pleasurable life, so why does it matter now? You’ve taken the bribe for two decades to let your wife stray with him, so why stop now? What’s the point in changing a life that clearly works for you, Uncle Dickie?” Lindsay rather bluntly spelled out the facts of life to my brother-in-law.

“And does that apply to me, too, babe?” Mickey asked his girlfriend, my daughter who was now also my lover.

“Sure, honey. Look, I’m just not really cut out for the whole monogamy scene, just as Aunt Miriam isn’t. Don’t act too shocked. You clearly suspected it already, anyway. Besides, you don’t seem to have the kind of sexual appetite that I have, so is it really any big loss to you to have me sleep with Daddy? I have needs, Mickey. I’m a healthy young woman with carnal urges, drives, if you will, a lust for life ... and for lovers. A need to sin, or whatever you might choose to call it. I might be technically Catholic, but I doubt that I’d go to Heaven, and honestly, I’m just a pagan at heart, just like Daddy ... and I dare say, Mom.

“So, how about you chill, too, smoke your pot, share some with me, drink your hazelnut coffee as you always do, and not worry too much about what I do with Daddy, ‘cause not to be rude or uncaring or anything that, but it’s honestly none of your business. The only way that it could be your business in any sense would be if you and I got married, and only in the sense that any seed that he bred me with would be legally yours.

“I’m not sure how I feel about the idea of getting married to a guy who won’t fuck me half as much as I need to get fucked, to be perfectly candid with you. Just think on that before you worry about my cheating on you with Daddy too much. Besides, who knows, you might get lucky and Mom might start wetting your noodle now and then, too,” Linds discouraged Mickey from sweating the issue of her incestuous affair with me too much.

“Well, since we’re being totally honest with each other, the reason that I asked is that even thinking about you with your father ... like that, turns me on, big time. It excites me a lot, just picturing it, and watching him drill you like that gave me a big boner for a moment. I guess that I like my women ... as buttered buns, for the lack of a better euphemism. It excites me to think of a woman who’s freshly fucked, of sliding my dick into a wet pussy that’s even wetter thanks to some cum that another man left behind there. If you’re screwing him, I think that I might be up to fucking you more often, if that’s okay with you,” Mickey suggested in front of everyone.

“So ... me getting plowed by Daddy makes you want me more, not less? Good news for you, because I aim to get fucked by Daddy a lot over the course of this family reunion, trust me on that. Would you like to watch us tonight, and then get your turn once Daddy finishes with me? Get those sloppy seconds that you love so much? Tell me the truth ... are you saying that you’re just a voyeur or are you more of a cuckold type? Did you neglect me just so that I’d cheat on you?” Linds confronted her boyfriend now.

“I’m ... a ... cuckold, yes. Yes, I wanted to push you toward cheating with at least one or two men lately, maybe more, so that I could watch and then join in later. It’s not the hard-core cuckold stuff, mind you, none of that chastity bullshit, but the idea of wife-sharing and wife-watching does turn me on ... a lot. I’ll do better about fucking you ... especially now. I just plain enjoy the idea of sharing you with your old man. Also, I want to eat you out afterward ... after he and I fuck you, that is.

“I also ... want to submit to either you or your father ... or mother. I want someone else to take control of my sex life, as I’m frankly a bit on the lazy side and not naturally aggressive that way. It would just be easier if someone else controlled and directed our marriage, and yes, I do want to marry you ... that’s part of the cuckold package. Just as long as it’s not me in charge, that’s all I care about, babe. I’d even eat your mother out after your father fucks her ... or get his sloppy seconds by fucking her ... or both ... or even bend over for either or both of them.

“What do you say, honey? Still hesitant to marry me under those conditions. We could even write special wedding vows, ones that stipulate that it’s either a wife-led marriage, or a Daddy-dominated one, or Mama-controlled one. Take your pick, Linds. I just want to marry you and be your cuckold hubby. What do you say? Besides, this way, you get far easier access to my cache of weed,” Mickey added the sweetener to his proposition.

“Daddy will control you, though he might lend you to Mom now and then. I’m too submissive to do that myself. All that I ask is that you pamper me, share me, and don’t try to change me. As for the frequency of our intimacy in the marital bed, that’s up to him. He will direct our sexual and married life from this day forward, including when and where we fuck, and yes, even the wedding vows,” Linds proposed with a wink for me.

By then, Chad was finished with breakfast, and we were more than eager to eat. Even so, I had some surprises in store for him and the others. I grinned at him as I began to sample the pancakes first, both with and without the maple syrup. Then I touched him fondly on the butt and took him by the hand over to one of the few open spaces at the dining room table. I stroked his dick gently for a moment and then motioned for Mickey to come over.

“Thank the chef, Mickey. Properly. Suck ... his ... big ... cock. That’s one of your new duties. In addition to being Lindsay’s husband, since Shannon was nice enough to agree to a lavender marriage, you will take care of many of Chad’s needs ... you’ll be his boyfriend. Are we clear? You’ll still keep your word not to neglect her, of course. I will expect nothing less of you. You’ll be a loving, caring, uxorious husband to her, pampering her, doing all of her ‘honey-do’ lists, sharing your weed freely with her ... and with us, and generally just dancing to her tune, being at her beck and call. This is a big-ass favor that she’s doing for you, that all of us are, satisfying your long-term cuckold fantasy, so show some appreciation and gratitude.

“In any case, I intend to pimp you out, from your mouth to your dick to your boi pussy, to whomever I wish, for either pegging, buggering, fellatio, cunnilingus, rimming, etc. Creampies especially. On your wedding night, you’ll bend over for Chad while I plunder Lindsay and maybe Shannon, too, if she wants it. Then you’ll fuck Lindsay, clean her up, and then clean up Shannon. Maybe, if you’re lucky, you’ll even get to fuck Shannon. Maybe. Obviously, you’ll live with us, you’ll be discreet with your dealings, and you will play house husband while dealing your pot, too.

“Also, I anticipate that most of the issue of this marriage of yours will come from my own loins, and I don’t want to even hear a slight gripe out of it. For that matter, you will claim paternity, even if it’s blindingly obvious that it’s not your spawn, such as if Abdel were to knock up Linds. Also, you’ll be bending over for Abdel a lot, too, and sucking his cock as well. You’ll be a damn good Daddy, but also give plenty of time for them to hang out with Grandpa, since they’re probably really my brats, not yours.

“I’ll naturally be tagging along for the honeymoon, along with Lindsay’s mother, as well as Shannon and Chad. It will be a triple honeymoon, if you will, the second in Jessie’s and my case, the first for the rest of you. I intend to breed both of my youngest twins during that honeymoon, so most of your sex will be with Chad and maybe Jessie if she gets horny and you get lucky. I can’t speak to what Shannon might do. I might even bend you over and sodomize you myself, and if I do, you’ll take it back there without complaint.

“Do we have a deal, or do I have to deny you my blessing to wed her? You wanted to be her cuck ... well, guess who gets to be her Bull? Yours truly. Oh, and every time that you fuck her during the honeymoon will be sloppy seconds, after which you’ll clean it all up. Are we clear? Also, if you do fuck Jessie or Shannon, you will lick them clean afterward, too. Breakfast is great, by the way, Chad. Now, cum in Mickey’s mouth so that we can chow down and eat it all up,” I laid down the law, knowing from Lindsay’s giggle, Jessie’s wink, and Shannon’s blush that they were all on board with this whole thing.

“Oh, and I will officiate your private wedding, with adult witnesses only, while the priest will get to do the public one, with very special wedding vows indeed for the private nuptials ... and you’ll both be naked for that one. Are we clear about that? Same with Shannon’s if Chad and she are agreeable to that,” I chuckled as Chad came down Mickey’s throat at last.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.