Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 14: Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Epilogue - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

The last two months had been everything he had ever dreamed, or had even thought possible. Kirstin had settled into her new role as a full time maid with an ease that had reassured him. He knew he had pushed her hard from time to time, but the way she seemed to eagerly greet him every morning had him believing that deep down, there was something in her new role that she had always secretly wanted. Or if not wanted, there was something about being in service that really made her happy and content. Or so it appeared to him, and to be honest, he did not look much deeper into why things were going so well.

‘This afternoon should be interesting, he thought to himself, as he finished putting on his jersey, getting into ‘sports fan’ mode, even though he rarely had much time for such things. Still, he had been looking for a way to finish Kirstin’s training, and having a couple of his college buddies over to watch the game seemed an appropriate way to do it.

Heading down to the kitchen, he smiled, watching his sister cleaning up the small amount of dishes from their quick lunch. Her legs looked so fucking good as she stood at the sink, her calves tight as her muscles were stretched by the high heels she now wore constantly. She was wearing one of his favorite weekend outfits, a collection of fine chains and a tiny amount of fabric hooked together to form a slave outfit. ‘Definitely not family friendly, at least for a normal family’ he thought, watching the slight twitching of her bare ass muscles as she washed the dishes, her body moving slightly from side to side as she worked. Checking the time on his phone, he debated for only a moment before stepping up behind her, his hand running down to cup her nearly bare bottom.

“God, I will never get tired of watching you work like that. Well, unless it’s to watch you scrub the floor, you know how much that gets me going too” he said, teasing as he squeezed her bottom, looking over her shoulder and watching as his other hand came up to cup her barely covered breast, causing her to pause in her task. He could hear her sigh, and he continued to be amazed at how ready she always seemed to be. Of course, he had her sucking on his prick all through lunch, and since he had decided to delay his own gratification, he was pretty sure she had been left hanging, so to speak. She did seem to have a fascination with milking, even now, two months after starting her full time duties.

“Such a good Sexy Milk Maid you have become!” he said, sliding his hand down across her bottom, pressing between her thighs, smiling as she parted her feet a little bit farther, quite obediently - granting him open access to her buried treasure. His fingers slid past the jeweled end of the plug in her bottom, and constant reminder that he owned all of her body, and as he slid across her wet opening from behind, he heard her gasp in pleasure, her hands putting down the plate she was washing so she could hold onto the edge of the counter.

“A very good, and wet, Sister Slut Maid you are, yes” he again praised her, his fingers sliding in a few inches before pulling out and becoming part of his full handed clasping of her shaven sex. The constant shaving and application of lotion to the area had made her pubic skin even softer, if that was possible, his eager oral pleasuring after each shave becoming more and more enjoyable the softer and wetter she seemed to get.

“You are going to have to get changed soon, but first...” he said, teasingly drawing out what was going to happen. He pushed against the inside of her high heeled right foot, waiting as she stepped a bit farther apart, then pulled her backwards, hard against his rampant, though buried inside of his pants, prick, and mock fucked her for a moment. “Damn, sis, you are too much” he said, stepping back and dropping his hands to his jeans quickly, freeing his cock and sliding back up against her. Pulling on her hips, he kicked her legs a bit further apart and bent his knees, running the head of his prick against her wetness as he adjusted the angle of his entry. With a satisfied grunt, he slid into her hot center, his prick exploding in pleasure as her heat surrounded him, and he grabbed onto her hips and began to thrust back and forth, the intense, instant fuck sending his pleasure soaring. He could feel the plug buried inside of her ass press against the topside of his prick every time he thrust up and in. He loved how tight she was, and he loved how easily she took him deep while half bent over at the kitchen sink.

Speeding up, taking his pleasure with little concern for his sister, Brian soon found his balls churning and the urge to cum was becoming almost overpowering. Pausing for just a second, he clutched her bottom against him, the chains digging into her skin and pressing against where they were joined below. “Ready? I know how much you like to have your milk...” he asked, waiting as she nodded, pulling away slightly as she started to turn. Pulling his cock out of her and letting her move around, he grinned in dominant pleasure as she eagerly dropped to her knees, trapped between him and the counter, and took his wet cock, covered in her own juices, easily into her mouth. As she took inch after inch of him inside of her mouth, he reached down, pressing her hair back away from her face, and watched as her lips stretched around his shaft.

“Oh god, you feel so good! Perfect little milk maid ... suck it all down” he said, groaning as he sped up his movements in and out of her mouth, and almost immediately began to cum, filling her mouth with his seed as her lips and tongue danced across and around his most private of flesh. He watched as her face almost glowed with pleasure as she sucked every drop from his prick, taking the time to lick and suck every inch of his prick again once the head had stopped spewing its juices. With a final pop, she pulled her mouth off of his prick and smiled up at him. “Yes sir, I sure do” she said, their teasing back and forth having become almost a required routine.

“Mmmm, yes” Brian said, waiting as she tucked him back into place before he backed up and let her get back on her feet. “Finish up quickly and get dressed. Remember, just the usual maid outfit for my guests. Don’t want to shock them with the more extreme ways you like to dress.” He was teasing her, again. It was clear she wore what he told her to, not from any real desire herself, but simply because it was part of their agreement. The variety of uniforms he had gotten for her over the last couple of months did allow some variations in even the normal maid uniforms - as there were at three different interpretations on the sexy maid outfit that he had found. So far.


The doorbell rang and Brian nodded at Kirstin to go and answer it. He watched as she crossed the room in her high heels, the white and black of her uniform covering her body in a manner that would be quite scandalous in public, but almost blasé by his current standards. Still, it had its appeal, and the multiple pieces of the uniform should allow for some interesting games of his own, to go along with the football game that was the supposed reason for the gathering. Breck and Jacob had been his friends since the frat days, though they had not seen each other much recently. In fact, he could tell they had been surprised to hear from him, though Breck had agreed readily enough, and Jacob had said yes almost before the question had been posed. He knew he had done well after school, perhaps a bit better than well, and though he did not want to flaunt his success, he was eager to show off his apartment, and its most important feature - his maid. He had told them he had hired help, though the specifics had been left vague, and he had left the impression it was something more like a caterer, than the maid they were about to meet.

He could hear some words being exchanged at the door, and then the telltale click of Kirstin’s heels were announcing their approach. He stood up from his spot on the couch to greet his friends, noting their slightly stunned faces and sidelong glances at his sister. He nodded at Kiki to withdraw as he shoulder bumped his buddies, feeling almost like he was back in school for a moment.

“Dude!”

Brian looked at Brett, smiling enigmatically. He knew they had to be surprised. And curious.

“Hmm?”

“I never thought, I mean, damn, I thought you were having food brought in or something, not a like a stripper maid!”

“She’s not a stripper. She’s my maid. Cooks, cleans, etc...”

“No fucking way. Dressed like that! I thought your fucking sister had moved in with you. How do you hide that?”

“Oh, Kirstin doesn’t mind” Brian insisted, enjoying the fact that they had no idea who his maid really was.

“Wow, dude, I mean, really? Unless, maybe she doesn’t dress like that all the time?”

“True, I guess. She doesn’t.”

“Well, that explains, i mean, fuck, if I had something like that cooking and cleaning for me, I’d never leave my fucking apartment!”

The three settled into silence as the sound of the maid’s heels came closer.

“Sit, sit” Brian insisted, motioning for his two buddies to take the couch while he took the chair he normally only used to help bend Kirstin over for a standing fuck.

“Your snacks. Sir?” Kirstin said as she stopped just inside the entryway, watching as the three young men took their seats. At a nod from Brian, she moved into the room and set the tray of crackers, meat and cheese on the table, setting a small snack plate in front of each of them. He watched as she made everything look nice, before appearing startled when she glanced over and saw the stack of small towels still on the end table between the couch and the overstuffed chair Brian was sitting on. He knew that she had put them away in the closet when she was cleaning before the game, but he had meant to have them there all along. Not just to be used, nothing so crass. No, the fact that Brian had put them back out in public view would no doubt discombobulate his sister a little bit, and make her unsure of exactly what he had planned for this afternoon.

His buddies, as expected, could not take their eyes off of Kirstin, her sexualized maid uniform clinging to her body snugly, her firm breasts barely hidden by the mock apron that was draped across her front. As she turned to go and get their refreshments, the back of her outfit drew their eyes as the short skirt flounced around her hips, teasing as it appeared to almost, but not quite, expose her derriere. The click clack of her heels was all that could be heard as the three silently watched the high heeled beauty head back to the kitchen.

“Damn, I don’t know how you fucking do it dude, but fuck!”

Brian smiled, confident and happy, and more than pleased they were impressed with how Kirstin appeared to them. And they only had the smallest inkling of what was really going on.

Kirstin returned with a trio of cold beers for the guys, and handed them around, stopping as she bent over in front of Brian, watching his hand urging her to stop. He kept her in place for a few long seconds, watching her cheeks redden and her eyes get that familiar bit of heat. He had figured out a long time ago that Kirstin enjoyed being exposed, whether to him, or to a pizza delivery person, though she fought hard to deny her enjoyment. Knowing that the guys were looking at her backside as she bent over, holding out Brian’s beer for a long moment was enough to make her face heat from her blush, and he could tell she was already churning a bit inside. Perfect, just perfect, he thought to himself. He knew she had to suspect something was up today, though he had been purposely vague when telling her about her duties, coaching his words in terms that had sounded quite innocuous. Words like ‘Serve us. Drinks. Food. Make them welcome. Be a perfect Maid.’

Finally, he relented and let her stand back up, lifting his beer and taking a long drink as he eyed her slight discomfort.

“Would there be anything else right now? Sir?” Kirstin asked, looking at Brian and appearing to try to ignore the extremely interested looks from his two friends.

“Are you really his maid? He didn’t just like hire you for the day to show off or something?”

Kirstin looked at Brian, seeing his nod, before answering. “Yes. I really am.” She turned to face the both the couch and Brian’s chair in order to include everyone in her reply.

“Wow. Unbelievable!”

“Yeah, no shit. But you can’t be dressed like that all the time, right? I mean, his sister lives here too!”

“Um, no. I’m not dressed like this all the time, there is a variety of uniforms” Kirstin said, though it looked as if she was beginning to get a little uncomfortable with all the questions. She looked to Brian, a silent plea in her eyes, obviously nervous and on edge about the direction the conversation was taking.

“There you have it. In fact, I’ll show you. Kiki “Brian said, using his childhood nickname for his sister, “you did a good job getting the place ready, it really looks nice, but these baseboards are looking a bit dusty and frankly dirty in a few spots. Why don’t you take care of that while we watch the first half of the game.” Brian knew that Kirstin would be a bit embarrassed to do such a menial task in front of others, but he figured she’d prefer it to standing there and answering all of their questions. Their increasingly personal questions.

“Yes sir.” she said steadily, heading out of the room to collect some cleaning supplies.

“You fuck.” Breck said, punching Brian on the shoulder before sitting back down on the couch. “I can’t believe you got a fucking maid. And one of those that offers to do it in those outfits I had read about it I think”

Brian let them continue to think what they want, confident that the afternoon would be quite enjoyable by the time it was over. The anticipation of what was to come kept him constantly having to control his thoughts, lest his flesh give himself away.

He enjoyed, as always, watching Kirstin get to work. Anytime he saw her kneeling on the floor, her long tips of her heels pointing back at him, he knew he was going to enjoy himself. Watching her clean, whether it was the kitchen floor, or, like now, the baseboards down low, he was certain he was going to see plenty of interesting movements. Her hips would sway from side to side, her legs would part briefly as she moved forward or back, her breasts would sway beneath her outfit, or lack of outfit as the case might be. And today was no different.

He watched Kirstin return, her eyes side glancing to his briefly before she obediently, and rather meekly, took herself to the side of the room, placing her bucket and rags down on the ground as she knelt down and got her cleaning rag rinsed and wrung out. As she bent forward, running the rag along the baseboards, carefully pressing the cloth of the rag into the groove along the top where dust loved to collect, he could see her posterior pushing into the air, calling to the boys like a siren.

Glancing at Breck and Jacob, he could see they were spending less time looking at the game, and more time watching his scantily clad maid work.

“This is the life, right?” he said, teasing, enjoying the way everyone was so distracted.

“Dude, I don’t know how you pull this off, but you are a maniac, that’s for sure. It’s one thing if you were living alone...” Breck said, his voice trailing off as he imagined what it might be like with a maid like Brian had.

“Yeah, well, sometimes you just have to carefully orchestrate things so that they work out!” Brian said, continuing to enjoy the double meanings in his apparently reasonable explanations.

“So you guys don’t see a problem with having Kiki wait on us and take care of things while we watch the game, I assume.”

“God, fuck no, she can wait on me all day long!” Jacob was flushed a little, and it was clear he was a little uncomfortable sitting on the couch and trying to hide his interest. And arousal.

“Good. Great. I was sure you guys would appreciate my new living situation. That’s why you are the first I’ve invited over since Kiki came to work for me. Speaking of work” he said, pausing and looking at his sister still slowly and methodically cleaning the baseboard running along the left side of the room.

“Kiki, we could use a fresh trio of beers. Take a break from that and get us three more please. Thanks!” he added, watching as Kirstin wrung out her rag and draped it over the edge of the bucket.

Watching Kirstin head to the kitchen, Brian could see the flush on her face. Combined with the downcast tilt to her eyes, he knew she was descending into the obedient little maid he so appreciated.

When she returned and handing him the first of the three beers, he tisk’d. “Oh, that will never do. You’ve gone and stained your apron. Normally I would not mind, but we have guests!”

He was making it up of course. The apron looked just fine. But he had plans.

“Sorry sir, did you want me to go get another one?”

“No, not necessary. Just, well, just take it off. It will be better for your uniform to be partially complete than to be messy and unprofessional.

Kirstin stared back at him, her eyes looking scared though her hands moved to set the other two beers on the end table, and were slowly inching behind her to untie the apron. He could feel her silent protest. The apron, silly as it was, protected more than a little of her modesty. The sheerness of the black maid dress/uniform had been hidden by the opaque whiteness of the apron, though it had been clear from the sides, and the back, that the fabric did little to hide what lay beneath it. The bottom half of the dress, fitting around her waist, was dreadfully short of course, but it had more fabric and hid her features far more than the top portion did. And he had not laid out a bra for her to wear, never liking how they looked beneath the uniform. He was forcing her to expose herself in front of his buddies, albeit only partially so - she was not being asked to strip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.