Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

An indeterminate time later, Kirstin sat up, looking down her nude body, spotting the smooth expanse of her sex and the complete lack of hair. “Oh god, that was...” she thought to herself, sighing in release before moving slowly, carefully setting her heeled feet down on the ground before slowly standing up. ‘I better get to breakfast and then begin cleaning’ she thought, her mind vaguely recalling what she was supposed to do this morning. Running her hand across her soft hairless mound, she shivered a little, a tiny aftershock to the earthquake that had been her orgasm at the hand of her brother. Picking up the collection of straps that was her uniform, she stepped into the leg openings after carefully arranging the barely-there garment, using the long strap that ran from neck to waist as her guide. Fitting the outfit around her body, she felt the straps pressing against her freshly shaven skin, and found it oddly erotic. Tucking her breasts into place as best she could, she headed down to the kitchen, acutely aware that she was on display, dressed to please so to speak.

“I thought I’d lost you!” Brian said, his voice teasing as Kirstin walked into the kitchen. Her heels clicked as she crossed the small room and she knew the high heels she wore made her butt cheeks roll against each other in a way that continued to draw his eyes. “More coffee?” she asked, grabbing herself a cup and popping a couple slices of toast into the toaster. “And I don’t usually eat much in the morning, it might be good if you laid out your food expectations. I mean, you’ve been pretty clear on the cleaning tasks, over these last few weeks - I know what to do there. But if I’m going to be here and responsible for food too? ‘she paused, cocking an eye in question.

“Yes, I think that’s best. My skills and imagination when it comes to food are rather limited. If it’s too much, on top of the cleaning and milking, we can discuss an adjustment to the time commitment.”

Kirstin turned and looked at him, surprised at his admission. She had assumed that she was going to be a cook, maid, and milker, all for the price of one. She considered having him shorten her time commitment, but she honestly was still surprised he was willing to take on ALL of her loans, so she demurred.

“No, it’s fine. You are offering up so much. I mean, room and board for cooking and cleaning is very reasonable. The Sexy Services, “she said, using air quotes and blushing, “cover paying off the loan. Well, and the requirement as to how I dress while cooking and cleaning. I guess it’s all sort of together, hmm?” She felt a little odd, talking normally while drinking a cup of coffee practically naked, but she figured they needed to work these things out before too much time had passed.

“Oh, yes, that’s true. Well, if you ever feel like this is not fair any longer, I want you to bring it up, preferably in the morning like this. Consider this a time in each day where you can speak freely. Though calling me sir is always nice, I won’t demand it during this time, I want you to not worry about how you are saying things as much as being free to share what you think you need to. Ok?”

Kirstin nodded, again surprised. Part of her had been thinking that she was just going to have to be submissive and quiet for six months. Brian making a point to be sure she had a chance to voice her opinions freely was surprisingly comforting.

“Ok, um, thanks Brian.” she said, feeling oddly naked using his real name while standing like she was. So much had changed. The dynamic between her and her younger brother had changed so much that she was truly feeling like the younger, more unworldly member of their twosome. Up until last night and this morning, the two had a fairly well defined relationship, with her providing primarily visual stimulation while she cleaned. With their new agreement, she knew she already had new roles, new jobs, and the increased emphasis on calling him sir, and being primarily submissive was still something she knew she needed to work on, and get used to.

“I’m sure things are going to work out. I promised you I’d take care of the loans, so, for now, just worry about settling in here, and getting used to how I like to live, and I’m sure we are going to get along great. We already are if this morning is any judge.”

Brian’s words made her blush, and she once again could feel his hands on her and how he had so confidently brought her to climax, as if it was his right. It had been unexpected, to say the least, but she was already wondering if that would ever be repeated. She was definitely not going to say no. Even if it had been a shock, once he had finished her off, she had stopped caring over much. If he wanted to toy with her like that, and make her feel that good, she was not going to complain.

“Yes, um, yes sir” she said, slipping into the obedient maid role she had made for herself in her mind.

“For now, just some toast. I will write up some ideas for food, but I trust you to look at that and expand on it as you see fit. I will give you some money to freshen up our cupboard and pantry, as well as a stipend each week for the fresher things. I’m not a big breakfast guy though, so keep that part simple.”

“Ok, sir. I got it. Will get to work on the cleaning as soon as you are done eating, if there was nothing else you needed before that.”

“No, not today, let’s concentrate on getting used to each other, and figuring out how we are going to live together as best and as quick as we can. I know it’s all in the little details.”

Kirstin nodded, agreeing, though she did not think she was going to have much input. The removal of the doors was one signal that her opinions and ideas were not necessarily equal in influence - though in all honestly, it was Brian’s show. He was paying off a LOT of loans in exchange for a special at home maid. And not just a maid, but a Sexy Sister Milk Maid.

And Slut Maid! she told herself, thinking again about how aroused these games of his continued to make her.


A week later


Washing herself after milking Brian in the shower, Kirstin reflected on the last week. She’d found herself falling into a certain rhythm. Contrary to her initial fears, it was not suddenly a constant hardon milking existence. Rather, it was if she was any other roommate, albeit one that did the bulk of the chores in exchange for rent. And did those effectively naked, if not actually naked. But still, it was not as much wall to wall sex as she haltingly assumed.

Mornings had become quite enjoyable, peaceful even in their constancy. Like today. She got up, her alarm going off 30 minutes before Brian’s did, and she’d made sure the towels were stocked, the coffee was started, and the light breakfast foods were ready. She’d waited to hear Brian’s alarm, and then got the shower going, washing her hair this morning before he showed up. Washing him was easy, her previous idea about having a routine made it easy for her to almost zone out as she washed him from head to toe, though she was always pretty awake by the time she was finishing him. Even this morning, she was still fascinated by the male appendage when it came, spurting all over her chest.

The evening nightcaps had been fairly consistent as well, Brian often rubbing her feet after taking off her shoes before using them to get off a final time for the day. As she had settled in, and began to wear the heels more hours of the day, effectively all day since she stopped working at the coffee shop, the foot rubs in and of themselves were so satisfying, and more than a little erotic. Especially when he started rubbing lotion into her feet, commenting on how soft her soles were getting. For the finish, she sometimes was required to encourage him, playing with her sex for his viewing pleasure, though other times she simply laid there, letting him look at her as he used her feet to get off. She was even getting used to the way he liked to rub her cum covered feet, treating his spend like some sort of X-rated lotion.

In between times, there had been some adjustments the first few days. She had gone to work, giving notice, and was surprised when they had her stop after three days, having found a replacement already, and not really needing her to train or transfer any tasks. She was a little miffed at how easily replaced she was, but it was with more than a little relief when she came home that day and tossed her required black pants and white shirt into the laundry, and slipped into her heels and her home outfit.

She had not been surprised when he had requested she wear the old sexy maid outfit during the daytime, and whenever doing her regular maid tasks, (cleaning, cooking, laundry) wanting to save the slave harness for evenings and special occasions. He had even mentioned that he was ordering more uniforms, as it was never good to get too used to the same thing.

Brian had indeed laid out for her some basic ideas for breakfast and lunch, but had left dinner alone. He usually brought home take out, or they ate leftovers. He was much more interested in having her sitting on the couch and watching porn with him when he got home from work, rather than cooking anything elaborate for dinner.

And the porn had continued, rather constantly, and that part of how things were going to be did match her expectations. She was not constantly milking him, but she was constantly bombarded by sexual images, and she had to admit, being constantly stimulated was turning her into a little bit of a wanton hussy. She began to look forward to the times when he suggested she touch herself, often having been fighting the urge to masturbate for a while. She was becoming more and more aroused, more frequently than ever in her life, and she began to see what it must be like to be a man. She had heard that they sometimes were aroused multiple times an hour. Every hour. Every day.

The best times though, were when he touched up her shaven sex. She had told him she could take care of it, and even if it was awkward to reach, she was sure she could have done it herself. But he had been insistent, and by the third time when he had her wait after her shower, she had begun to look forward to the incredible release he always gave her.

It was an odd sort of submissive role she found herself living. It was her ‘job’ to keep Brian satisfied, e.g. help him with his release whenever he was in the mood, and it was her job to keep the house clean and tidy, like any good maid. Somehow it made it all ok. This was her trade, her way of working off her debt, and she began to take pride in Milking him well. Not just a perfunctory performance of a required service. And her increasing arousal from watching him cum so often was simply an added bonus.

It was Saturday, and the main cleaning day, so she put on her heels and the maid outfit before going to the kitchen. Brian was already enjoying his coffee, his eyes running across her half dressed body with approval. “After you get done with the cleaning chores today, I thought we might go out, shopping and maybe to a movie. There’s that new disaster flick I’ve been wanting to see. It’s been out a while, but I found a theater not that far away that is still showing it.”

“Sure, that sounds nice!” Kirstin said, fixing them both a piece of peanut butter toast and filling a small bowl with freshly cut strawberries. She stood at the counter, sipping her own coffee while waiting on the toaster to toast, and she turned to glance at her brother, catching him eyeing her long legs disappearing up beneath the short skirt of the maid outfit. With a small smile, she turned back to the toaster, idly rocking from heel to heel, accentuating her calf muscles. Sometimes it was the little things that made him so happy.

After a brief but pleasant light breakfast, she got up and began to clear the dishes, refilling Brian’s coffee as she began to tidy the kitchen. “Going to get the laundry going, then do the kitchen first unless you had something specific you wanted me to do today?” She said, turning her statement into a question as she paused by the doorway. Seeing his shake of the head, she went to strip the beds, leaving them bare while she filled the washer. Making another round, she collected the towels and other whites from his room, and took the basket of darks to the laundry room to wait their turn.

Back in the kitchen, she smiled at her brother who was still sitting, reading his phone and drinking coffee. Washing up the few items, she stood at the sink and got lost in thought as she worked, jumping a little when she heard Brian come up behind her, setting his cup on the counter. She felt his hand run up under the short skirt, and as he drew her panties down and off, she heard him comment. “Don’t need these today”. She stood still, slowly lifting one foot and then the other as he carefully pulled the brief panties over each shoe.

She felt warm under her dress, flushing, even though she had just been naked with him in the shower an hour or so ago, she continued to work, overly conscious of her bare bottom peeking up from beneath the short maid’s outfit. She continued to work, but could sense that her morning was likely to be a busy one as Brian went and sat back down, obviously intending to watch her clean. Using her usual top down approach, she wiped down the backsplashes, and the counter tops (her hips wriggling suggestively she thought), before going to the closet and getting the bucket and floor sponges. His kitchen was not that large, and while a swiffer mop might be ok most of the time, she was like her mother - the floor wasn’t really clean unless it was scrubbed clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.