Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 12: New Role, New Day

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: New Role, New Day - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

Morning came, and just like the previous weekend, Kirstin awoke slowly, her mind slowly remembering where she was. Moving her legs languidly, she could feel the cool sheets against her skin, and unlike last weekend, her feet were bare. That reminded her of what had happened the previous evening, and all she had agreed to. She lay back on her pillow, her mind waking up as she idly ran her hand over her bare stomach, remembering everything. Not just yesterday, and the way she had actually milked him, three times, but also what had come before. She had been sure she was going to stay away for a while, get some perspective, but her bills had gotten so upsetting she found herself back over here. And agreeing to stay. She could feel her mind cheering at the thought of being out from under her loans, but she was still a little trepidatious. He had said it would be mostly the same, but he also had a least a couple new chores. Wondering if it was going to be anything like the previous weekend, the games, the standing naked in the basement of his apartment. How she had felt when he had not touched her like she had assumed he would. She knew she was changing. That much was clear. The more she played the sexy maid for her brother, the more she hungered to show off for him. The more she watched him orgasm, the more she had come to like it. To crave it. To want even more. She was doing it for the money, doing it to make him happy and to keep paying her, but more and more she was doing it because she enjoyed it. Enjoyed it in a way she had never felt before. It did not surprise her when she felt her fingers circling her clit, seemingly of their own volition, and as she became more aware of just how aroused she was, she sighed and rocked her hips in a gentle circle, lazily feeling her own pleasure as she slowly woke.

Knock! Knock!

The rapping at the open door frame startled her, and her hand froze between her legs. Lifting her head up, she was about to answer when Brian simply walked in. Her mouth closing over her protest, she pulled her hand away in embarrassment.

“Oh don’t stop, I sure don’t mind” he said, then stood there waiting, not speaking, until she moved her fingers back down and awkwardly tried to continue.

“Excellent, such a nice surprise. Not required, by any means, but feel free to greet me like this any morning you like!” Brian said, watching for a moment, his eyes boring into the back of her hand as she played with herself.

“Now, as soon as you can drag your fingers out of your obviously eager cunt, meet me in the bathroom, you lovely Milk Maid. Just like I implemented an evening nightcap routine, there’s going to be one more regular task in the morning.”

Kirsten stopped playing with herself, awkwardly embarrassed about how casual he had been about it, how he had insinuated she could not help herself. It may have been partially true, but that doesn’t mean she wanted to be reminded of her increased libido. Entering the bathroom, she saw that he was already in the shower, calling out to him over the noise of the spray. “I’m here, um, sir?” she said, remembering the submissive way she had begun to act the previous weekend, and quickly adopting a similar demeanor.

She watched as Brian stepped back out of the water, his nude body obvious through the partially steamed up glass door. Opening one side of the door, he ducked his head out to speak. “Get in here, you are going to be a maid in here as well as the house, but first, give yourself a good trim, you were looking rather like a forest this morning” he said, nodding at the personal grooming razor he had laid atop a small hand towel next to the sink.

Kirstin was a bit taken aback at his command, even if there was a ring of truth to it. She normally kept herself trimmed back, but things had been hectic lately and she had not gotten around to it. Her near constant nudity and frequent self pleasuring in front of him had obviously made an impact on him, and she guessed it was ok with her if he wanted to see a little bit better. Straddling the toilet, she turned on the trimmer and ran it lightly across her upper thigh, testing it, before carefully trimming the hair above and to the sides of her aroused clit. She felt damp and sticky this morning, her aborted masturbation doing little to calm things down. The buzz of the trimmer, pressing against her skin, seemed to shoot straight towards her clit and she muttered a little at the insanity of doing this so early in the morning.

Biting her lip, she calmed herself, spreading her legs further and working on the hair farther down. She looked up and saw Brian watching through the glass, and she had to try and ignore him as she worked to complete the job, being especially vigilant near her most sensitive tissue. Finally finished, she brushed the last of the shorn hairs into the toilet and stood up, just barely stopping herself from flushing the commode and sending hot water down on Brian. Putting the trimmer back on the towel, she stepped into the back side of the shower, feeling a little awkward at being so close to him while they were both completely naked.

“Great, great! We can get the rest of it after the shower, but for now, just like your job is to keep my apartment spotless, each morning you will aid with my shower, spoiling me just because I want you to, and help make sure I am as spotless as my apartment. So, wash away oh Sexy Sister Milk Maid” Brian told her, turning back into the spray before making room for her to get her body wet as well.

Kirstin reached for the liquid soap and got a good lather going while she let her body warm under the spray, her back to the nozzle. Turning him, she covered his back and shoulders, reaching up high on her tiptoes almost as she stretched to reach over his shoulder blades. Her body brushed up against his inconsequentially, she felt an odd tingle when her nipples would rub against him. Turning, pulling her breasts away from his back; it did not help when the spray seemed to target her now fully aroused nipples.

This was way more intimate than anything they had done before, she thought, standing close to him, both of them naked, as she washed his body like some sort of Bath Maid. Even after everything they had done, this was different. Before, the touching, even the stroking, had all been under significant arousal and daring. This was more like everyday matter of fact being naked and touching. It was ok, but it was different. More intimate in a way.

Mentally working out a bathing routine that she thought she should use if this was truly going to be a daily thing. She moved on to do his legs, one at a time, running her soapy hands up and down his long limbs, rubbing and ensuring that all the sweat and grime was removed. She did not jerk away when she inadvertently brushed against his scrotum. It was merely one more part of his body to clean.

With his arms up against the side of the shower, Brian simply stood and let Kirstin wash him, her small deft hands rubbing the soap across his wet smooth skin with her fingers. She was starting to be more comfortable with her body now, and their close proximity, and the shower began to take on a sort of private escapist place. Surrounded by the warm steam and the sound of the running water, it was if they were in their own little world. Moving around, whenever she got close to him, and she could not deny the extremely inappropriate way her body tingled whenever she did so.

She stood up, and pressing on his side to signal for him to turn, she could see that this was going to be one of those days when he was especially rampant. Even after yesterday, his cock was rock hard and throbbing, and she hurried to wash his chest, her stomach and hip brushing up against his shaft frequently. As her soapy hands found his hard staff, she held it firmly in her hands as she matter-of-factly cleaned him as thoroughly as anywhere else. Continuing to clean the rest of his body, she knelt down, moving her hands around and around, caressing and cleaning his buttocks before coming back to the front, and again ‘washing’ his hard prick.

Brian had apparently totally given himself up to her, letting himself be washed by his obedient Bath Maid. Giggling slightly as she used a new name for herself, Kirstin kept up her cleaning efforts. Slowly stroking his shaft, watching it throb, she found she was so eager now, eager to show that she was his bath slave, or maid slave, or whatever this was called, in every way.

He never asked, but she just assumed he would want his usual release, and after yesterday, she was not really going to pretend she didn’t want to do this. Increasing the pace of her stroking, she watched her hand squeeze his flesh, making the head swell a bit with every stroke upwards, subsiding a bit as her hand went back to the root. Over and over she stroked, unsure, honestly, how long he would take, but he looked so hard, she was watching carefully. Her other hand reached around, holding onto the firm curve of his buttocks, as he stood there, legs tensed, body straining as she sought to give him the release he obviously needed. She was kneeling right in front of him, stroking his cock directly towards her upper chest and neck, her mouth parted a little in concentration as she sped up her strokes.

Kirstin could tell it wasn’t going to be long, and he was going to release and she would get to watch that wonderful explosion yet again. And from so close. She heard him grunt and hold onto her shoulder “Keep it up, just like that, I’m going to cum!”

Kirstin kept her motion steady, speeding up a little bit if anything. She still watched his prick avidly, wanting to really see it this time. Part of her knew that she was crossing a line, kneeling here like this, pointing his prick at her naked body, but hell she had crossed so many, but she felt like they had crossed this line a long time ago, the first time she watched him cum.

Sooner than she expected, he began to spurt “Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” he gasped. One, two, three jets of cum blasted from him as his body pumped his seed in ecstasy.

Keeping his shaft pointed forward rather than up, Kirstin wanted to see it come out of his tiny opening! She kept on stroking, long hard smooth strokes, over and over, watching, waiting. As he called out, announcing his orgasm, she tried to cover the head with her hand, wanting to feel it shoot against her palm. Unable to stop him, she felt his semen shooting out, splashing onto her wet chest, combining with the streams of water flowing over her shoulders and down her skin. Over and over he shot, and as she stroked him, getting her hand all gooey, the strands either hit her hand on an upstroke, or shot forward landing against her breasts. As he continued to spurt, the drops fell a bit lower, down onto her stomach, and she stepped one foot closer to serving herself up for him. With a shudder, she pulled her hand away, watching the last bits drop off the end of his prick, and sat back on her heels. Catching her breath, she got to her feet after a moment, and moved to rinse off, keeping her eyes downcast, unable to look at Brian at that particular moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.