Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: Deep Cleaning

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Deep Cleaning - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

“There some extra in there.” Brian murmured, nodding at the small stack of bills while watching the round, pale curve of his sister’s rear end, propped up and pushed out from the steep heels he made her wear when she was working. “A little ‘thank you’ for how proactive you were earlier.” Pulling out a chair from the small two person table in his kitchen, he settled in to watch Kirstin finish preparing the night’s meal. He loved watching her work naked. Cooking and cleaning in the nude save the whorish footwear he kept her in. No privacy. No dignity. Just submission and sexual pleasure. He traced his eyes all over her, the worry of being caught long since faded, and let his eyes land on her neck. “How would she look in a collar?” he asked himself, shifting slightly in his seat. He had ordered one with just that thought in mind. There were many things he had ordered, but he knew he couldn’t rush. But then again, it was just a collar. That would be a minor concession compared to what she had just done for him on the couch.

Kirstin flushed when Brian reminded her how out of control she had gotten. Turning to look at him watching her, she glanced at the pile of money again and sighed. Just a little. It had all seemed to simple at first. Working for Brian and wearing these dangerously high heels and giving him a little show more than doubled the amount of money she was getting, and she sorely needed all of it and more. She was just beginning to dig out of the hole she had made for herself, and simply having a couple of weeks where she was not worrying about how she was going to pay rent, much less eat anything more than Ramen, had been such a relief. Still, she was a little worried that she was getting in too deep, too quick. It was one thing to let him watch her, she had gotten quite used to that, but somehow, whether it was the porno, or just her own pent up needs, she had done much more than simply let him watch her and masturbate. She had helped him as well as gotten off herself in front of him. It must have been the porno, she told herself, finishing her food prep and carrying the plates and bowls to the table. She could see him watch her move about the kitchen, bending over to place things on the table, and it was clear that even now he was enjoying the image she was projecting.

“Yeah, thanks, I need it. I mean, there’s going to be a lot just from being here all weekend, but I appreciate it, as you know. I guess I had not seen a movie like that in a while, I got a little carried away and stuff” she added, remembering how she had let herself show off more than just her skin, and even used her feet to help him finish. Setting his plate in front of him, she stood next to him for a second, her naked body right in front of his face, before moving to her seat and sitting down carefully, the cool chair making her gasp a little when her bare bottom hit it.

She heard Brian say something noncommittal as he began to eat, their eyes meeting across the table. The pile of money sat next to the salt and pepper shaker as a silent reminder of why she was sitting there eating dinner without any clothes on, her feet bound up in some rather intense heels. “I mean, thanks for the, you know, bonus, but I’m not sure that I really should do that in front of you. It’s one thing for you, um, to enjoy yourself. But...”

As she paused, she heard her brother answer. “Yes, I know, it’s okay. Really. I don’t think you’re bad or anything. I know everyone gets carried away sometimes. I won’t lie, I really enjoyed it, but it’s not like part of the job or anything. This” Brian paused to wave around the table, his fork held in his hand like a pointer, “this is what I hire your for. And cleaning and all of that. You know. Maid. Cleaning. Inspiration.”

The rest of dinner, and the evening for that matter, passed rather calmly, as if the intenseness of what had happened on the couch had sucked the life out Brian’s desires for more games. After cleaning up the kitchen, Kirstin had joined Brian on the couch to watch a romantic comedy, the two of them laughing and smiling throughout as the heartwarming tale drew to a close. Wrapped up in a blanket, she had really enjoyed their casual time together, and after a few hours of ‘normalcy’ she began to relax and stopped worrying too much about what had happened. He had said he didn’t think bad of her, and she knew that things just sometimes got out of hand. It would all work out in the end.


It took a moment to remember where she was as she slowly roused from a solid night’s sleep, but Kristin quickly remembered she was spending the weekend at her brother’s apartment. Pushing down her covers, she remembered everything else as well, glancing down at her naked body. Glancing around the crowded room, only the space next to the bed having been truly cleared, she saw a maid costume, her shoes, and a note stacked on top a nearby box. Glancing at the open door, wondering when Brian had come in, and why he had left her door open, she sat up and read the note:

Good morning my Sexy Sister Maid. Hope you are ready for a long day. It will be quite rewarding and I’m sure your pile of cash on the table will grow considerably. Get dressed and have some breakfast before cleaning the kitchen. I had to go out briefly, but will be back by 9:30 or so, and I will go over the cleaning for today.

See you in a little while,

B

Wondering a bit about what tasks Brian would have for her today, Kirstin was dressed almost before she realized it, easily slipping into the barely there maid costume, the see through knit top sliding against her nipples as she adjusted the decorative (rather than functional) white apron across her front. She had no idea where he got all of this lingerie, this was the third ‘maid’ type outfit she had seen from him, but it was another sign informing her just how much better off he was financially, compared to her. As she pulled the long stockings up her legs, attaching them to the frilly garter belt, she wondered how long he was going to be able to keep on hiring her. Each week, she was starting to depend more and more on the extra bits she was earning, and truth be told, this weekend was perfectly timed. She knew she would be getting quite a bit extra, or at least she hoped so, and perhaps just maybe she could get enough ahead that she could stop those collection calls. Brian did promise to help, but still, she wanted to take care of things on her own, if she could.


“Perfect, just perfect! I knew you’d look fantastic in that!”

Kirstin turned from the counter she’d been wiping off to see Brian had gotten home, and somehow entered quietly enough she had not even heard the front door.

“Oh, um, thanks!” It was never the easiest thing, taking a compliment, but she tried to remember to say thank you whenever possible, even if it was a bit awkward. “I don’t know where you find these, but, well, it’s right up your alley I am sure!”

“Yes, of course you look perfect in whatever you are wearing, but I think it’s important to dress, or undress, appropriately, whenever possible. So, while you are here, I will continue to decide what you are wearing. Or not, as the case may be. But for now, I wanted to watch you work in that particular outfit. Remember, even though we had an easy night, you are on the clock, so to speak, all weekend. So, if you are done here, we are going to finish cleaning up that second bedroom. If you are going to be staying here as often as I am hoping for, I think it’s best if we at least get the room clean and organized.”

This was the first Kirstin had heard about his desire for her stay over more often than just this weekend, and she was not sure how that was going to work. If she was going to be working, would there be enough work? If not, then would she still be getting paid? She wanted to be able to go out and have fun as well, she couldn’t just wait on her brother ‘hand and foot’ all the time!

“Sure, yeah, I was done, was just wiping things down.” Kirstin followed Brian into the spare bedroom, her ankle wobbling once when she moved from the tile to the carpet covered hallway. As she entered the small room, she stopped just inside the doorway, brought to a halt by her brother’s upraised hand.

“Oh forgot to lock you in, hold still” he said, pulling out the padlocks from his pocket and getting down on his knees.

He patted her foot, and Kirstin realized he wanted her to lift it up into his lap, for lack of a better word. Holding onto the doorframe for balance, she lifted the outrageously long heeled shoe up and pressed it against his thigh, struggling a little to maintain her balance.

“Good girl” was all he said as he took his time putting the padlock around the buckle and closing it with a snap. Looking down, Kirstin realized that his position on the floor was giving him an up close and personal look at the barely there thong that was all that protected her sex from his view. Not that he had not seen it before. It had been quite obvious and exposed yesterday. But it was early, not even noon, and his face was inches from her barely clad body. It was enough to send a tingle of exhibitionist delight deep into her center, and as she raised her other foot, she was sure that she was going to be damp before too long. She was not sure why the thought of him seeing her made her feel like this, whether when she stripped, or just did her chores, knowing she was being looked at had begun to really make her enjoy the time she spent here. The only question, really, was how long before he found out she was getting turned on, even now. Would he keep her dressed, such as it was, or would he make her be naked before much longer. She knew the more often he got off, the more often her body or her actions ‘milked’ him, the more of a reward she would get. Still, he made no movement towards her, other than to gently caress her calf as he locked the second shoe into place. His eyes seemed to bore into her middle, as if trying to see beneath the small apron and thin maid uniform, but he did nothing more except sit back and get up.

“I’ll move some of these boxes out into the hallway. We will move them downstairs to the storage unit later” Brian told her as he released her foot and stood up.

“Um, k, will want to dust and vacuum under and around all of that of course” she said, reaching for a lighter basket of miscellaneous items that she could move easily. “I will get the stuff.”

“Yes, and something for the baseboards, I really want a deep clean in here”

Returning after a moment, leaving the vacuum just outside the room, she saw that Brian had already moved quite a few things into the hallway. As she set down her cleaning supplies, she took a folded blanket he handed her.

“Here put this on the top shelf in the corner of the closet, will keep all my spare linens in here I think” he told her, standing and watching her as she took the blanket and turned. As she put the blanket on the top shelf, she could feel the hem of her outfit ride up and when he told her to ‘Freeze’ she was not completely surprised. Resting her hand on the edge of the shelf, she left her arms upraised as she heard him come closer.

“I really like this outfit, I do” she heard him say, and shivered as his hand ran up the outside of her leg. He hadn’t touched her much, not really, just her feet, and she felt an odd electric tingle when his warm hands slid along her skin.

“But I think it needs one adjustment” Brian said behind her, his hands reaching up under the edge of the maid skirt and hooked onto her panties. As he slid them down, stopping when the fabric rounded the curve of her bottom, he kept muttering something about ‘Perfect, just perfect’ “That’s better, let’s get this chore done” he said, releasing her from her stasis. As she turned, she could feel the waistband of the black bikini panties pulling tight across her upper thighs and around the bottom side of her buttocks.

Her face a little flushed, Kirstin could see the hungry way her brother was looking at her now, and a quick glance at his midsection made it clear that he was well on his way to full arousal.

“Baseboards first I think” he said, motioning to the floor and watching as she got down on her hands and knees, her spiked heels pointing back towards him. As she sprayed the light cleaner along the board and began to rub it clean, she could feel her braless breasts swaying easily inside the knit top of the maid outfit. She was pretty sure the bottom of her backside was exposed, the tight pull of the partially lowered panties accentuating the cheeks of her ass. Glancing back, she saw Brian get up, and when he dropped his pants, she faced forward and began to clean more earnestly. Her first bonus was already upon her she knew, though she was not quite sure she was ready for it. It just seemed a bit like drinking in the morning - some things really were better later in the day, right? Obviously, it did not seem to matter to her brother, and given that it was still a few hours until lunch, she began to wonder just how much ‘activity’ Brian had planned for her.

Knowing he was back there, playing with his cock while watching her, would have bothered her a few weeks ago, Kirstin knew. But now, it had a different effect on her. Much different. Rather than being upset, and wondering what she was getting herself into, she was almost pleased with herself for making him that eager considering how early in the day it was. And the knowledge that she was already earning a bonus, assuming he came like she thought he was going to, made her just that more diligent in her efforts. Ever since she had scrubbed the kitchen floor naked, she knew he liked to watch her clean while on her hands and knees, her butt raised as she worked. When she felt his hands on her outfit, pulling it up and laying it across her back, she knew that he was staring at the flexing muscles in her thighs and buttocks as she continued to clean. Her bottom was framed by the partially pulled down panties, and she could feel the heat building up within herself. More and more, every time she was exposed, every time she was being watched, she began to become aroused. She worried that if he knew just how turned on she got that he might use that against her, though she was not sure exactly how - she just knew that she did not want him to know just how affected she got. So she kept cleaning, letting him look, and ignoring the increasing heat between her thighs, resisting the urge to reach back and ease the tingle that was building inside of her.

“Yes. Don’t move now. Extra bonus time if you know what I mean” she heard him say, his voice high above her as she realized he was now standing right behind her. She felt his feet moving to the outside of her lower legs as she stayed in position, ostensibly cleaning. The ‘slick slick’ sounds of his hand stroking his shaft faster and faster was clear in the pregnant silence as she waited for him to get off. She heard him moan and felt his feet shift against her legs a little before a splash of what she could only assume was his cum hit her bare backside, causing her pull up in startlement.

“Don’t move!” he practically yelled, causing her to drop back and hold her position, startled by his almost angry tone. Stunned at his action, and surprised at her quick acquiescence, Kirsten held still, no longer cleaning as her brother continued to stroke his prick, his drops of cum falling onto her bottom, and onto her back, dripping into the fabric of her outfit. She could feel it beginning to cool against her skin as the drops stopped and her brother stepped away, moving to sit down in the chair that was near the bed.

“God Kit, you are the best maid ever. What a way to start the day”

Brian’s voice from behind caused her to turn and look at him, still more than a little shocked at what had just happened

“Oh, get over it, it’s not that big of a deal. I mean after yesterday. Besides, I really liked it, and when you milk me that good, even without your active encouragement, I get even more generous.”

Blinking a little as she heard him try to pass off what happened as a natural thing, she reached behind her to try and wipe up the mess.

“Get that in a minute, bring me one of those rags first, then I’ll help you get cleaned up a bit. I’ll make sure you get it all” Brian continued to just give her orders, as if she was truly a servant, and as she brought him a rag, she once again wondered at her easy acquiescence.

Still kneeling, she watched as he casually wiped off his prick, rubbing the rag over the top and squeezing the last dribbles of it onto the rag before handing it back to her. Holding it carefully in her hand, not wanting to get her palm and fingers all wet with his stuff, she reached behind her and pressed it against the spot where she felt the most cum.

“Stand up and turn around, let me help” Brian said, not moving from his spot, watching her as if he expected her full compliance.

“I can get it...” she started to say as she got up, pausing when he interrupted.

“Hold the bottom of the skirt up unless you want to get it messy too”

Dropping the rag on the floor, she held up the hem of the maid outfit as she got to her feet, wobbling a little until she got her balance. Turning to face away from him, her earlier heat that had somewhat abated when she felt his cum begin to drop on her, started to rekindled just from knowing he was looking at her bare ass yet again.

“Rag please” he said from behind her back, stopping her as she began to squat to pick it up with one hand whilst still holding the dress up with her other. “No, knees straight. You have such nice legs, show them off for me.

Kirstin shivered, shaking a little, finding herself more and more aroused by the arbitrary commands her brother gave her. It was as if she not only enjoyed showing off for him, but somehow, being told even mundane things to do was making her flush with renewed arousal.

Bending at the waist, keeping her long legs straight, she could feel the cum that had started to drip down her body, begin to drip the other way as her head neared the floor. Bent over, lewdly displayed before him, she knew her sex was peeking out from between her thighs, the panties framing rather than covering her secrets. She knew she was wet, and likely engorged with arousal, she only hoped it was not obvious. Looking back as she handed the cleaning rag to him, she could see his eyes boring into her exposed sex, not even looking at her face as he took the rag from her.

“Hold still, just like that” he said as he began to dab up the cum that had sprayed onto her buttocks and thighs. She could feel the fabric of the rag moving across her skin as he cleaned her up, his movement slow but sure. Confident.

“Ok, up now.” she heard him say, and she slowly got up from her bent over position, her muscles complaining as she once again became fully upright.

“Hmm, some got on your outfit, but that’s okay, we can wash it all later. Let’s just get the big globs”: he said as he patted the backside of her outfit, up above her bottom where more of his cum had landed.

“There you go, before you finish in here though, go get me a pair of my navy shorts from my dresser, I don’t want to put these sweats back on” he said, turning her and pointing at the sweats he had taken off a few minutes ago. “Drop those in the laundry, too.”

Kirstin nodded, moving to obey as she was instantly back in maid mode, back to doing the more normal tasks of her job. Albeit doing so while still feeling the damp spaces on her back and bottom, as well as the rising heat in her bared bottom, covered only by the edge of the skirt and still framed by her barely lowered panties.


Brian watched his sister leave the room and smiled, barely able to contain his excitement. He had wanted to push her a little, see where the lines might be moving between them, fully expecting her to balk at what he had just done. When she didn’t, when she bent over and waited like he told her to, he knew. He knew that she was doing this for more than just the money, though the money did not hurt. No, someone buried inside of his sister was an honest to goodness submissive, and his spent cock began to twitch as he began to formulate his plans to bring her need to be controlled out into the open. He had suspected she had at least some latent exhibitory desires, but based on how she had just acted, he was sure there was more that he could get her to do. Much more.


Kirstin could feel her arousal juices coating her upper thighs as she walked to the laundry, tossing Brian’s sweats into the bin before turning and heading to his bedroom. As she began to look through his dresser for some shorts, she wondered at her actions. Or lack thereof. She was not bothered by him watching her anymore, she knew that. In fact, she liked it. She liked making him react. Making him get so aroused he had to cum. It was a powerful feeling, having that ability. The bonuses were the main reason, of course, but she had stopped kidding herself about not enjoying it, at least a little bit, after yesterday’s rather intense session. Laying there, letting him use her feet had crossed a line, and she was not sure she could bring things back. She knew that he would likely want to do it again, and she knew that she probably would. Grabbing his shorts, she went back to the other room, holding them out while keeping her head down. She was starting to get into this ‘Maid’ role, even if it was a little awkward to act like a servant or an employee towards her sibling.

“Great, help me get them on” he said simply, standing and waiting.

“You want me to? I mean, okay, I guess” she said, stumbling a little bit, uncertain. Moving next to him, she knelt down and opened his shorts, feeling his hand on her shoulder as he put one foot in before he paused. She stretched and held the shorts open as she looked up, his naked waist and his bare cock twitching right in front of her face. She quickly looked back down and held still as he used her shoulder for balance as he stepped in with the other foot. Quickly sliding his shorts up his legs, she felt a wave of submissive servitude wash through her as she performed such a menial task. Cleaning. Cooking. Dressing him. It was all so Nineteenth Century, she thought as she pulled his shorts up to his waist, hiding his prick from view as she sat back, waiting for his orders. Somehow it seemed right. Somehow she was finding it easier to just wait and do what he asked.

“Great, so great. I can see this is going to work out perfectly. You must know that I really want you around more often than just a weekly cleaning, right? Consider this like a trial weekend, I want to see how it goes with you doing all the things I expect in an employee such as yourself. And you know, the more you do, the better the reward, right?”

“Yes, Brian, i know, it’s ok, I mean, you know I need this, and I don’t mind the work and stuff.”

‘And stuff, yeah, -stuff-. That’s a good word for it” she thought to herself as she felt the remnants of his earlier explosion sticking to her back and the fabric of her outfit. She had gotten used to the odd feeling of her brother becoming aroused by looking at her. In fact, she’d come to enjoy it more than a little, feeling an odd sort of power over him whenever he was driven to masturbate. She was fairly certain he did not see it the same way, and in fact likely thought it was more of his power than hers, but she didn’t care. There was a power in exciting someone, she was just not used to naming it, accepting it. But she was starting to. If that’s what it took to maximize her payouts, she was past caring too much about what anyone else would say. ‘ Might not be the most empowered point of view,’ she mused, ‘but if she had a skill, even one based on physical rather than mental attributes. Why not use it? Athletes do. And they are even lauded for something as basic as throwing a little ball hard.’

“Finish up with the baseboards, and then vacuum and then we can put the furniture back and take the stuff down to storage” her brother said as he left his hand reaching out as if to pat her head but stopping just short of touching her. Still feeling oddly submissive and subservient, Kirstin quickly returned to her task, crawling over on her hands and knees, her panties still halfway removed, tightly stretched across her upper thighs.

Maybe twenty minutes went by, Kirstin continuing to clean on her own, with Brian somewhere else in the apartment. She could hear music, or the television while she worked, and she meant to ask him about maybe putting on some good cleaning music when she was going to work, it would help the time pass. As she finished the baseboards and quickly vacuumed the small room, she felt a sense of accomplishment. It always felt better, somehow, when a task got done, and a room got really clean.

Winding the cord back up on the vacuum, Kirstin went in search of her brother, certain he has said something about putting the furniture back in place and moving stuff down to storage. She glanced at her public clothes still stacked on the small dresser, and wondered if he was going to have her still wear these heels. It makes it harder to carry things, especially on stairs, but she was certain she could handle it, albeit slowly. He certainly seemed to enjoy seeing her in very high heels.

Following the sounds of music, Kirstin found her brother lounging on the couch, and what looked like another porno playing on his television.

“Oh done? Great, come sit down, we can watch another one of these, I know how much you liked the one I showed you yesterday - so informative, right?”

Brian’s voice was light, almost teasing, and Kirstin felt herself flush, remembering how out of control she had gotten the day before. “Oh god, really? Now? I mean, there’s still a lot of work to do isn’t there?”

“It can wait, and besides, I’m the one whose paying, right?”

“Yes, I guess. I mean, yes, you are” Kirstin said, sitting down, perching on the edge of the couch a little, not really getting comfortable. The movie looked to be a continuation of the previous one, or something like that, as it looked like the same teacher, this time in the library with only a couple of students.

“We can do this if you want, Brian, but, it’s kinda awkward, don’t you think? I mean, it’s kinda early in the day. Even if you already ... I mean, maybe it’s ok for you or something.”

Brian paused the movie, looking over at her - it looked like he was thinking. Considering. After a long moment he put the remote down and got up.

“Very well, this can wait, perhaps you are right. Perhaps I just changed my mind. Let’s go get those boxes down to storage.”

Moving back to the second bedroom, Kirstin went to where she had put her clothes and picked up her shirt.

“What are you doing? I didn’t say to change. We are going to take those three boxes down, right now”

“But, there’s people!”

“Oh you look fine. A sexy maid is not that unusual these days!”

“But, this is more than ... i mean, look at me!” Kirstin almost wailed, waving her hand at her chest, thinly covered by a sheer top that left nothing to the imagination.

“Perhaps you are right. You are not ready to show off for all my neighbors. We can wait until later this evening, perhaps quite late. There won’t be anybody around most likely.” Brian said after a moment, adding. “Let’s move the furniture back into place in what is now your room while you are here. Then go fix us a light lunch.”

Kirstin put down her shirt and moved to help him put the end table back and the small bookshelf back into place. Moving things around while barely dressed was becoming less and less awkward, though she could see him watching her breasts press against her thin top, and her panties did little to hide anything of import, lowered as they were below her bottom beneath the joke of a maid’s skirt.

Less than a half hour later, she brought a tray filled with a light lunch of sandwiches and fruit out to where he was sitting and watching television.

“Did you want to eat here, or at the table?” she asked, pausing near the entrance, her hands holding the tray just above waist high.

“Hmmm?” Brian said, pausing his show and turning to look at her standing there.

“Oh, I’m not sure. Tell you what, go back into the kitchen, and remove that outfit, except for your heels of course. And the stockings. I like the stockings. Then come back and ask me again.”

Kirstin shook her head slightly, not sure what undressing was going to do to change where he wanted to eat, but turned and headed back to the kitchen obediently. Setting the tray down, she easily undid the top, sliding it and the rest of her ‘dress’ down over her hips, taking the small apron with it. Folding the thin fabric, she placed it on the counter and adjusted the garter belt and the small hooks for her stockings. Satisfied that all was in place, she slid the small panties down, adding it to the small pile, glad that she had planned ahead a little, putting the stockings on before her underwear. Smiling at herself, confident that she was beginning to understand and anticipate her brother and his somewhat unusual requests, she returned to the other room, pausing in the same spot and repeating her question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.