Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 4: A Required uniform

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Required uniform - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

Three weeks later, Kirstin was finally going back over to her brother’s apartment. She had managed to scrounge enough food this week from one of her friends, but her supplies were getting down there. She hoped that there was at least going to be a chance continuing to be the sexy maid, even if there were not any extras for posing and stuff. She had begged him to let her come clean house on Friday after he got off work, rather than Sunday, hiding the fact that she was basically out of food. He had agreed and told her he’d leave the door unlocked as usual.

Calling out as she entered, she did not hear anything, so she proceeded into the kitchen as usual. Spotting a couple of boxes, she felt a shiver of happy excitement, assuming that one held shoes and the other a new outfit. At this point, she was so hungry she did not really care what they were, she just was glad she was going to get to make some extra money again. She was going to eat WELL tonight.

Opening the first box, she saw that it was nothing more than a lingerie set in white.

A note on the table, along with a stack of twenties caught her eye, and she read:

I have decided that I much prefer a sexy maid, and will pay accordingly, like last time. Since my friend no longer has need of your photos, I changed things around so that I could pay you for the photos, though not quite as much as my friend did. We will have to discuss other ways you can make up the difference, in addition to the bonus for my preferred uniform(s). I have a couple ideas we can discuss. I did not want you to feel pressured in any way, but I wanted you to know that I am more than willing to pay for the privilege of having someone so pretty clean my house, and maybe cook a meal sometime. And it makes me feel good to be able to help you out.

I wanted to give you this time to think about it. If I come out and you are in the new uniform, then we don’t need to discuss this any further, I will know that you are willing to be my ‘sexy’ maid, and not just my sister maid. If you decide that you’d rather not, I would never turn you away, you can continue to clean my house every week, dressed however you like.

B

Looking into the second box, she was not surprised to see another pair of high heels, though not quite as elaborate as last time. Still, her calves would get a work out with every squat, bend and step.

She picked up the lingerie and looked it over, and then back at the pile of cash. There had to be two hundred dollars there. If he had that kind of money to spend on getting his house cleaned, she’d be crazy not to do this. Her mind made up, she took the barely there pieces of fabric, and stiletto heels into the bathroom.

Minutes later, dressed in all white, she looked at herself in the mirror and swallowed nervously. The fabric was sheer, and not only were her nipples visible, but her neatly trimmed (even more so lately) pubic hair could be seen through the almost translucent material. The stockings were silky smooth and soft, and once she got the garters right, they looked rather nice. It was the underwear that was more than a little intimidating. At least the teddy’s had not been quite so, visible. Remembering how bare her pantry was, and how rather simple this task really was – after all, it was just her brother, she was totally safe, right?’, she took a deep breath and went back to the main room to get her supplies, The click clack of her heels on the hard floor announced to the whole apartment that she had accepted.

The sharp clicking of Kirstin’s heels falling on the hardwood floor called Brian out of his room. He appeared in the hallway with a warm smile, wearing another pair of sweatpants and a long-sleeve shirt perfect for lounging about the house. “Hey there, Kirstin. You look nice. Thank you for putting that on. Hope you didn’t miss me too much the past few weeks?” he said, sitting down on the sofa and plopping a stack of bills on the coffee table that sat between them. “So, you’ve obviously chosen to be my sexy maid. I’m glad. I think this is going to work out really nicely for both of us.” He gave a bit of a sigh and sunk back into the couch, letting his eyes rove over his sister’s very exposed body.

“So, as I mentioned in my note, I won’t be paying you as much as my friend did for pictures and things ... at least not at a base rate. I am, however, open to negotiating and figuring out how you can still walk out of here every week with a good wad of cash.” As he spoke, he widened his legs a little bit, emphasizing a growing bulge in his sweatpants.

“So, I think it’s pretty obvious that the number one responsibility of a sexy maid is a little different than a regular maid. Can you tell me what you think the difference is?” He glanced briefly down, first at the money, then at his own crotch, and finally along her body before making eye contact again.

Kirstin was a little nervous as Brian sat down and reaffirmed much of what was in his note. The money stacked next to him drew her gaze, though she tried to ignore it. She was hurting for money, but he did not need to know how bad, well, she didn’t have to drool or anything. She could see that he was already enjoying her ‘look’, and though she looked away at first, it was pretty obvious his excitement was part of the new deal. Deciding to confront the elephant in the room, so to speak, she stopped ‘looking away’. She saw his erection, and she was pretty sure he saw her noticing.

“I, um, assume that I should endeavor to always look, appealing, so that you” she said, nodding at his barely concealed erection, “enjoy my work. Not just cleaning, which I should do as well as before, but looking, appealing” she said, running her hand in front of her barely clad body. ‘I assumed that you would be, um, watching me a lot too, I guess”. “And, like today, you’d be picking things out for me to wear and stuff.”

‘I can’t believe how hard he is just from looking at me in my underwear, if that’s what this outfit is’ she thought to herself, denying a bit just how good looking she knew she was. She wondered if he was going to play with himself after she left. She thought maybe so. She felt a little odd, thinking about her brother being aroused by her body, or the outfit. But the longer she had thought about it, the less she had really cared. She may not have many skills right now, at least not any that were that marketable. If having him enjoy her prancing around half dressed while she cooked (maybe?) and cleaned, then, she was not opposed to taking his money and making ends meet. Though her bills were starting to get ahead of her. Again. And she knew from the way he had wanted her to scrub the floor last time that he did enjoy looking at her, especially in embarrassing ways. She sort of regretted not doing as he asked last time, though she still struggled with feeling a bit objectified. But if that was her way out of the mess she was in, then so be it.

Brian gave a little smile. It was not entirely warm like most of his previous smiles. This one almost has a hint of something mischievous or naughty behind it. As Kirstin spoke, he licked his lips a bit. “You catch on very quickly, sis. I’m so glad there’s no misunderstanding and that you’re happy to do this.” He let his eyes run down every inch of her body. She could tell he hesitated a little, as if he was testing her limits, but as she continues to just let it all go and not react, he let his gaze become more obvious. And lewder. “You’ve got to understand, Kiki, I work a lot of hours in a pretty high stress job. I need a way to unwind and when we did those photos, I realized that this helps immensely. So you can think of it as both of us helping each other.”

Satisfied with his initial gazing, Brian leant back into the sofa, putting his feet up on the coffee table. His penis was unbelievably hard and this position did little to hide it. “So, since we agree that being appealing is the number one priority, why don’t you start with that - being appealing - and give me a few nice, slow turns so I can really see how pretty you are in that outfit? After that, I’d like to watch you do a few cat walks back and forth across the room so I can watch you walk in those heels. Then you can do the cleaning as usual. Since you’re wearing the outfit and letting me look, it’ll be a base pay of seventy bucks. And if you really put your heart into it and do a good job to make me happy, I’ll throw a little something extra your way.”

With that, he laced his fingers behind his head and eased into a relaxed, save for his obvious erection, pose.

Kirstin was slowly getting used to how it was going to be. Brian now quite obvious about paying her to dress skimpily, or in lingerie. And about giving her instructions, similar to when they were doing the pictures. She smiled, and nodded, honestly expecting nothing less, and slowly turned in place, letting him gaze at her barely covered backside for a long moment before completing her turn. Pausing then slowly walking from one side of the room to the other, she kept her knees in tight, accentuating the lines of her leg and the uplift of her buttocks. She knew she looked good, albeit a bit slutty, but it was doubling her wage, just to wear something about the size of her bikini.

“There you go, Kirstin. There you go. God, you look so good.” he half murmured as his sister put herself on display for him, first turning and letting him really enjoy the ass that he craved for so many years before strutting across the room for him.

“You know I will do a good job, Brian” she said, stopping in front of him once she had walked back and forth a couple times. She could feel her heart beating a bit faster, his eyes continuing to devour her body.

“I’m sure you will, Kirstin.” he approved as she told him she would do good work.

It was strangely exhilarating, she thought, as she went to get the cleaning supplies. Remembering what he said about putting effort into it, she planned on scrubbing the floors on her hands and knees again, though she thought she might start with dusting right around him. Straightening things all over the table and the side table near his chair, she took pains to casually bend over to adjust things, even once reaching over him to the back of the couch, her breasts not that far from his face, protected only by the thin white fabric. She could feel him watching her, even if he pretended nonchalance, and she was sure he was ‘enjoying’ himself. What boy wouldn’t, she asked herself as she took a look around the room and spotted some debris under the other chair.

She could tell he relished watching her barely clothed body move as she went about her chores, but when she leaned over him to reach the back of the couch in an overtly sexual display, she was surprised to hear a slight moan. It was tight lipped, suppressed, but it was a moan. The cleavage, her smell, her warmth, her proximity, it must have all been too much for him to keep quiet.

Standing up and turning to look back at her brother, she saw him folding up a bill. A ten dollar bill.

“Hey Kirstin, you want to make an easy ten bucks?” he asked, his voice almost husky. “Why don’t you come over here and do that little lean over the couch again that you just did for me? You can pick up your money along the way.” he says, putting the folded bill in between his lips and leaning far back into the couch.

She looked at him for a long moment as she considered. This was not just her cleaning, and happening to give him a good look. This was purposely giving him a good look. For ten bucks. She moved over to the couch and stood next to his knees and leaned over again, pausing as she pretended to grab something off of the back of the couch. “You mean like this?”

She noticed his hips had begun to move slowly again as soon as she leaned over him. Up close like this, she could hear his breathing get deeper, and she swore she could see his blood pounding in his temple as she leaned even further. She could feel her nipples getting even harder as she held still, then she carefully reached down and pulled the bill from his lips before she started to back away.

“God yeah, Kirstin, just like that...” he half whispered once she had plucked the bill from his mouth.

She could still feel his breath on her sternum just below her breasts. ‘That was too intense, too weird’ she thought, though the tingle running through her body and the pleasure as yet another bit of money made her less concerned with the weirdness. Shaking her head, she backed away, suddenly worried about the warmth in her hips. She did not have that much on, and she needed to keep herself calm.

Holding the ten dollar bill in her hand awkwardly, she announced “I’m gonna get my stuff and bring it out here, so I can just put this in the pocket - I need to get the bathroom next, I think, anyways!”.

As Kirstin she was about to make her way to the bathroom, Brian gave a playful smile. “You could always stick it in your bra or one of your stockings. Or maybe the elastic of the panties.” It was said almost as a friendly suggestion.


Safely out of his sight for a moment, Kirstin took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. She had in fact considered just slipping the ten dollar bill into her garter, but she thought that might look a bit trashy. She was not supposed to be trashy, just pretty, and nice to look at while she worked. Putting the money in the pocket of her shorts, she took the pile of clothes and set them outside the bathroom as she removed the rug and took the towels to his tiny apartment washer and dryer. Stopping by the kitchen to get his dish towels and things, she got a load of laundry going before she returned to the bathroom. Looking over her shoulder a couple times when she realized he had come to watch her, she began to clean the shower, bending awkwardly a few times, before getting on her knees to scrub the lower walls and floor.

“Hey Kirstin, if you want to crack a hundred before you go, let me know as I’ve got one more idea of what I’d like you to do before you finish for the day.”

“Um, ok!” she answered, wondering what he wanted her to do next. The last request was a little embarrassing but it didn’t really hurt. And even though he had an obvious hard on, and was enjoying himself, he was still her brother, he’d never really hurt her. Or make her do something she didn’t want to. She felt safe in that regard. As she bent over, and her heated body continued to think her odd thoughts, she felt her butt wiggling as she worked, and she was sure he was enjoying it. Well why not, she thought, it was a nice butt.

For a few moments, Brian let her words linger, apparently watching his sister’s pale, round ass move as she worked in her heels and lingerie. “God,” he sighed, watching his sister’s body move, “You look damn good when you’re on your hands and knees working, you know that? Anyway, what I was thinking was, and you obviously don’t need to do it. Only if you want the extra money. Maybe take another crack at the pose we tried a few weeks ago on my bed. Do you remember?” He looked at her for a moment, seeing if she comprehended his meaning, then cleared his throat and continued when she didn’t say anything, just kept cleaning...

“You had felt a little shy about it. It was the one for my friend where I’d ask you to lay on my bed and open your legs.” Without thinking, he parted his middle and index fingers into a wide Y shape as he spoke. “Except this time, instead of modelling heels, I want you to be modelling you. Your body. Do you understand the difference? Instead of opening enough to keep the shoes in the frame, I want you to open as wide as you can go. When you feel like your legs can’t open any further, I want you to take your hands to pull your legs just apart just a bit more. If you’re not feeling a bit self conscious about it, then you know you’re not spreading enough.” It felt dirty to talk to his sister this way, but thrilling at the same time.

“How does that sound? Think you can do that to crack one hundred today?”

“I dunno Brian, maybe” was all she said as she finished scrubbing the bathroom floor. Slowly rising, she could feel Brian’s intensity, his interest, and she was well aware just how little she had on. What he asked was not that much worse than having him watch her from behind while she cleaned, was it? She wrestled with the idea, trying to justify in her mind why she ought to do it. ‘For the money of course!’ she told herself, when she began to imagine what it might feel like.

Standing up and washing her cleaning rag, she finally turned to him and said simply “OK”.

“OK?”

“Yeah, but not just ten or twenty, this is worth more” she said brushing past him and moving to his room. Shivering a little in nervousness, she lay down on his bed face down for a moment before rolling over onto her back. She needed to get ahead of her bills, she knew that. Already she was working over in her mind what she could offer to get more of the money he had stacked up.

“Worth more?” he asked, temporizing before agreeing. “Okay, sure. I took a lot of cash out this morning, so we can talk about it. But I definitely don’t think a simple pose is worth more than 20 bucks or so.”. A way smile crept across his lips. “How much are you looking to make? Just what are you planning on doing to get it?”

Laying there, her body electrically charged with nervous energy, Kirstin was arguing with herself. She knew what he wanted, and she really wanted the money, but part of her still felt that it might make her slutty, or a bad girl, even if it was just her brother. Still, she hoped that she let him look at her all he wanted, he’d not only continue to pay her the higher wage, but he’d find more ways for her to earn extra. She was only vaguely aware of what that might be, but as she imagined him asking her to remove a piece of clothing for a tip, what it might feel like. Unsure if she could really do this pose, much less take off her top or anything, she slowly parted her legs as she answered him.

“Yes, it is just a pose, but, I think if you look it’s rather, um, R-rated almost “she said, letting her knees part further, the thin white fabric pulled taut across her unshaven sex. The dark hair was clearly visible, and as she pulled her knees farther apart, the cloth began to mold to her skin. “I, um, know you can see everything ... like I can see you...” she said, nodding at his waist, his erection obvious. “I thought maybe that was worth more”.

As Kirstin laid back and began to expose herself, Brian approached the foot of the bed, standing directly between her opening legs. At first, he let his eyes run circuits over her body. Up her stomach to her breasts before making brief eye contact, then dropping back down to her crotch followed by the length of her leg and ending with a heeled foot before restarting.

She was bargaining, and she was not sure how far she’d go, but the sight of over a hundred more dollars available made her struggle to think up something that would not make her feel like a total slut. Remembering what he had asked before, she took a deep breath and put her hands on her knees and pulled the fabric even tighter, sure that he could see her pubic hair as well as the portions of her skin and sex that were shaven.

With every inch she spread, the fabric was drawn tighter against her sex. And when it could go no tighter, it simply stretched out, becoming more and more sheer. She glanced down at her lewd display. Her dark pubic hair had started the day as a dark mass behind the sheer panty he had bought, a mere suggestion of her mound and hair. Now, it was highly detailed, with curls being evident as the hair was pressed between her mounded lips and the fabric. And he was looking right at it. She was holding herself open and letting him look. All for a few dollars.

Brian didn’t respond to Kirstin immediately. He simply took her in. Ate her with his eyes. Finally, he crossed his arms and coughed. “Well, Kirstin, you’re right, it is definitely R-rated. Beautiful, but R-rated.” He pauses, gathering his thoughts. “But it’s still just R, and it’s still just a pose. So I’m only willing to go up to thirty for it.” He observed her reaction for a few moments before continuing. “That said, maybe we can figure out how to get you a little more money. Maybe you can make that R rating an X? I’d certainly pay a little more for that. Probably forty five for what’s up top and sixty for...” His voice trailed off, his gaze eyeing her crotch. “And, well, if you want to walk off with the full one hundred extra ... Then how about you keep sitting pretty like you are now, only without the outfit and maybe strike a few other poses and...” He seemed anxious, fighting with the words. “And, well, since you can already see everything, why don’t you let me pull these down so you can really see everything? I’m dying for some relief. You wouldn’t have to do anything. Just sit there and look pretty. It would only be a few minutes and I’d take care of everything else and you would walk out with one hundred and seventy bucks. Not bad. But it’s totally your call.


Kirstin shuddered inside, her nerves firing in ways that felt like excitement, but she could not believe she was really looking forward to doing what he was asking. She was just nervous, right? She looked at the way he was looking at her, and she knew that he was not being all that brotherly the moment. Her body was calling to him and she was coming to realize that even if she did not have many ways to make some money right now, pleasing her brother, letting him have a few harmless looks might just make her life a lot easier. And richer. Her mind made up, she was going to do this, she sat up on her elbows a little bit and looked at him, his face eager and nervous. “I” she said, halting as she tried to get the words out. It was a line that could not be uncrossed, and she knew it. Still, it was a lot of money. And it’s not like they were going to have sex or anything, he just wanted to look at her. Glancing at her barely clad body, she thought she really was not hiding much anymore, anyhow.

“Ok, um, let me do this my way though, ok?” she said, getting up off the bed and moving to the door. “I’m going to go, um, change? And clean the kitchen while I get used to it a little bit before laying back down and letting you, you know” she said, turning and walking to where she had left her other clothes. Picking them up, and taking them to the kitchen, realizing there was soon going to be no reason to ‘change’ in the bathroom, she stood on the tile floor for a long moment before reaching behind her back and unhooking the thin bra. Rubbing her hand across her breasts as they came free, she watched as her nipples crinkled and hardened, and her breath came fast in her throat. Slipping her fingers over the waistband of the thong panties, she bent over and slipped them down over the stockings, carefully slipping them over her heels. Shuddering in nervousness, she began to tidy the kitchen, her heels clicking on the floor and her thighs whispering slightly when she moved a certain way and caused the stocking to rub against each other. It felt very odd to have the garter and stockings framing her naked curls, and she could feel the cool air hitting her damp lips, and she blushed, realizing that some part of her was getting off on the exposure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.