Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: Tips?

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tips? - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

Kirstin could feel a small bundle of nervous excitement as she arrived at her brother’s apartment the next week. She hoped the designer had liked the pictures and would want more, and she had spent extra time grooming the night before ‘just in case’. She was not embarrassed about the previous week, but a little ‘less’ would not hurt, she’d thought as she trimmed her lower locks of dark curly hair. Still dressed as usual in a casual pink tee and her denim shorts, she knocked and entered, calling out to her brother as she went to the kitchen to drop off her purse.

“Hey, Kirstin!” Brian replied to her call, his voice echoing down the short hall from his bedroom. “I’ll be out in just a second, but check the kitchen table!”

Sitting prominently in the center of the table was another pair of heels and a new outfit. A Post-It note stuck to the table has a scrawled note addressed to Kirstin.

Laying open on the table was another leather teddy. This one was especially aggressive, essentially two straps rising from a barely there crotch that then hooked around the shoulders. Keeping the deep V together were a few sparsely spaced links of chain. The crotch and thong were narrower than last week’s and the throat collar had a metal hook point on the front of it. The heels were slightly steeper than before and only had a few straps that ran across the foot up to the ankle. Around the ankle was a thick leather band which had an eyelet punched in so it could bend around a metal, u-shaped, anchor point. Hanging open in the anchor points of each heel was a small padlock.

Excited to see another outfit, even if it looked even briefer than the first one, Kirstin read the note and got charged up.

‘Hey Kirstin,’ it read, ‘She loved last week’s photos. She says she needs at least one or two more shoots. Here is the stuff for this week. $80.’

Another extra eighty bucks! With the cleaning, that came to over a hundred dollars just for an hour or two of work! Fingering the outfit, she wondered if there might be something else after these two shoots, she sure hoped so. The money was nice. Maybe her brother would want her to come and cook sometimes? Or...

She looked up as Brian came in, smiling, startled out of her reverie. “Oh, I’ll get into these and um, we can get started.” she said, blushing as the cold chains ran across her palm.

She was pretty sure her brother was going to be having issues again today. “You, um, are ok with all of this, right? I mean, it is rather sexy and stuff. Was not sure a guy liked seeing that on a sister - it’s kinda weird, right?”

Her question seemed to pull him from his musing. “Um, yeah, you know, of course I’m OK with this. I mean, like you said, it’s a little unusual for a guy to see his own sister in these kinds of outfits, but it’s actually kind of...” he trailed off, glancing down for a minute at his feet, and possibly something else in that direction, and biting his lip. “Well,” he continued, reconnecting his eyes to hers, “If you’re okay with it, then I’m okay with it.” He gave her his best smile. “Just happy to help you out.”

Kirstin smiled, her mind put at ease. “I just really am glad you are doing this - the money is heaven sent, you know that.”. Kicking off her sneakers and bending down to take off her socks, her hair fell over her face for a moment before she stood back up, red cheeked and nodded towards the bathroom, silently asking if it was ok to leave. She saw him nod, and the sounds of him unpacking the camera floated up to her as she headed into the bathroom.

Holding up the outfit once she was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, it was once again clear she would not be able to wear anything under this outfit, she was pretty sure the designers wanted it that way. As she adjusted the straps over her shoulder and snugged it up against her sex, she was glad she had trimmed, very glad. It would have looked more than a little tacky if she was ‘showing’ and the lady was paying good money for these pictures. Turning in place, she looked at her butt, and was glad that she continued to stay in shape. This outfit would tell all of her secrets, she was sure of it. Taking another look, blushing a bit at the long expanse of chest and stomach covered only by a few chains, she opened the door and went back to the kitchen, leaving her shirt, shorts, and undies in a pile in his bathroom.

“Wow, where does she get these?” Kirstin said, trying to make a joke and lighten the intensity of such an outfit. This was something one wore for a lover, not a brother, but she kept her eyes on the prize, though. Cash. Extra cash that was very helpful last week, and would be even more so this week!

Sitting down, she picked up the shoes and made a big deal out of putting them on, taking her time, letting her small bit of nervousness ease.


Brian was sitting on the couch waiting for her, his camera at the ready. As she stepped out of the bathroom, his eyes went wide like half dollars as fireworks apparently went off in his head. Her half joking question seemed to bring his attention back to the here and now and he nervously replied with a simple. “Yeah, uh, I don’t know.” He paused as if he was trying to think of something, or remember something perhaps. “It’s pretty crazy stuff.” he added.

“Uh, I have the key here when you’re ready to take those off.” he murmured, nodding to the locks on the heels.

Snapping the lock closed, she muttered “Oh, um, ok, I thought they were just for um, show”. Standing up a bit more easily than in the past, the high heels still took her a minute to adjust to, so different from her tennis shoes. She looked down from her heightened position and took a couple of steps to get used to the new shoes. ‘Oh, wow, these are tight but steady. Very good shoes!”. She paused, bending down a little to look at her toes in the shoe, wiggling them a bit before standing back up. “Now, pictures I guess? But you are getting your apartment cleaned as well young man. I am not going to lessen up on the original work just because we have some ‘easier’ ways to make some money for me now.” She tried to sound a bit stern and maternalistic, though the effect was definitely marred by her outfit.

As she closed the lock, the small metallic click sent a rush of excitement through his body. He had bought the shoes from a fetish site which advertised them as slave training shoes. The advertisement suggested these heels as a good way to train a budding slave into wearing aggressive high heels. With normal heels, it read, a slave might be compelled to remove her feet every now and again to provide them with a bit of rest and stretch the calf. With locking heels, the compulsion to do so would still be there, but the slave wouldn’t have the option for relief. She would have to grit her teeth and bear any discomfort. The site suggested that, given enough time, the slave’s calf muscles would begin to shorten and the achilles tendon would become less flexible resulting in the reverse of the slave’s original condition. Instead of discomfort when wearing aggressively high heels, they would feel discomfort when wearing flat or low heels, and would then naturally crave the relief provided by aggressively steep and high heels. He thought it might all be bullshit, but the idea of molding his sister to his idea of sexual perfection still aroused him greatly. Not wanting to rise from the couch after these thoughts, he hunched forward and took the camera up in his hands. “Glad to hear you like them! It seems like you’re getting a bit more comfortable in high heels in general. I thought you were going to fall down when you put on the first pair!” He gave a smile, and uncapped the camera, adjusting a few settings before continuing. “And yeah, it’s picture time. Do you feel like you’ve done this enough to strike a few poses on your own? Or do you want me to give you some guidance like normal? And don’t worry, you can definitely clean after this. God knows this place needs your attention!”

“Well, I know a couple poses I guess” she said slowly, moving to bend over and hold onto the chair. Tossing her hair over her shoulder she turned to look at him. “But I kinda like it when you tell me which ones to do next and stuff, dunno, just easier”. She held still as he began to move around, trying to hide his already aroused state.

Brian was thrilled to watch Kirstin assume one of their earliest poses of her own volition. The motions still weren’t one hundred percent fluid, but he didn’t need to correct her to shove her ass out and arch her back in a sexually inviting manner. She did it all on her own.

“Yeah, I can understand that. You’ve probably got a lot to focus on right now, so it’s probably just better to be told what to do. Keeps things simpler.” he replied after snapping a few pictures of her bent over the chair, the chains across her chest dangling loosely and exposing massive amounts of her breasts. His penis was fully rigid and, as he shifted, he gave a slight grunt as his pants rubbed and bent it uncomfortably. “Ungh ... sorry ... uh, okay, let’s go to my bedroom and we’ll do a couple of shots on the bed. First with you kind of curled up on the pillows, your knees pulled up a bit but the heels on display. And curl a finger in that classic come hither motion. Then, let’s do one with you on your back, legs open and you looking straight down the middle.”

He noticed her looking at his arousal and frankly, it didn’t help. He could almost feel her eyes brushing over his penis and it felt good. “After you.” he murmured, motioning to the bedroom.

Getting up from her bent over pose, Kirstin stretched slightly, letting her back muscles relax back into position. Walking slowly, her steps more confident than previous weeks, but still a little tentative as she transitioned from tile to the hardwood floors that ran through the rest of the apartment.

As Kirstin walked through the hall ahead of him, her hips swaying like a pendulum and every step signified with a sharp click from her heels, Brian took a moment to furtively snap a few candid photos of her backside in the nearly non-existent leather.

As she crossed the threshold into his bedroom, his heart quickened. They were still taking pictures, but it was his bedroom now. The aura was different for him. And now she was on his bed. Of course, Kirstin had been on his bed countless times growing up together, so that in itself wasn’t new. But she’d never been wearing leather and chains while she did it. “OK, that’s perfect.” he murmured as Kirstin took her pose. Zooming in, he chewed his lip slightly. Was she cold? Or ... He snapped a few close up photos of her increasingly prominent nipples. He couldn’t believe it. They were stunning as they pushed through the thin and tightly stretched leather. It was so consuming a sight he didn’t realize his penis was bobbing up and down inside his pants, demanding to be exposed to her. Once again, he felt pressure growing in him

“Ok, perfect. That looks great. You’re getting really good at this. Now lay back and spread your legs for me.” He froze, his eyes going wide as he realized what words just left his mouth. Until now, he had been a bit anxious and requesting. Now he had just given his first command.

Beaming with pleasure from Brian’s constant praise, she continued to mug for the camera a little bit before his words sunk in ... Rolling onto her back, her barely there teddy working hard to keep her breasts contained, she parted her legs slowly before putting them back together again.

“S-sorry, um, I feel a little weird now, can we maybe skip that one or change it. It sounded a bit, you know, crude.” She turned her head to look at her brother, camera poised, with a look that made it clear she hoped it would be ok.

“Oh, God. Yeah, Kirstin. Of course we can change it.” he replied, relieved she wasn’t furious but still feeling like he was treading on eggshells. “That came out totally wrong. I’m sorry. Not at all what I was trying to do. What you’re doing now is perfect.”. He snapped a few pictures in silence. While he clearly enjoyed what she was showing him, he had also been brought back to the reality of what he was doing: photographing his older sister in a leather teddy and slut heels for his own sexual gratification.

Lowering the camera and reviewing the shots briefly, he finally looked back up at Kirstin, using all his will power to make eye contact. “How’re you feeling? Think you can run through some of the routine squat poses we’ve done before? Or do you want to call it a day?”. He swallowed hard before quickly adding “It’s totally up to you. Only what you’re OK with.”

Kirstin had lain there, uncomfortable for a moment, before sitting up when her brother began apologizing. She had waited while he continued to snap photos as she lay there, her hair falling behind her, before she turned and got up from the bed. “Yeah, I don’t mind a few of those. Sorta works my muscles some and makes it easier to wear these heels each time.” She smiled at him, and for some reason tried to reassure him. Reassure him! When it should be he reassuring her. Or apologizing! “Don’t worry, I’m not mad, I get that sometimes, well, sometimes things we say come out all wrong. It’s not like you were trying to, you know, do something bad.”

“Thanks for understanding, Kirstin.” he replied with a smile. Nothing bad. If only she knew that there was no shoe company. That the money was all coming from him. And that he was simply tricking her into becoming pornographic for him, which he masturbated to every day since they started with the first pair of heels.

Leaving his room, it was clear that Kirstin started feeling a bit better about everything, whether from the change in locale, or his profuse apologies, Brian was not sure. She moved with confidence over towards one of the chairs and squatted down as if reaching for stuff.

“You know, you should just take some pictures while I clean, I have to squat and bend a lot. That way we get both things done”

When she had suggested that he photograph her wearing the outfit while she cleaned, his mind immediately began to flood with erotic images of her being the perfect domestic slave. Playfully teasing him in leather and lingerie while wearing long yellow rubber gloves or dusting the apartment. The mental images were a strong trigger for him and between them and the friction of his penis against his pants, he began to worry that his interest was becoming too obvious. He realized he’d been fully aroused since she put the outfit on. His erection felt raw against his pants, his testicles had begun to ache ... he desperately wanted to ejaculate.

“Uh, you know that’s a great idea but...” he glanced down briefly at the bulge in his pants before continuing. “M-maybe it’s better to just call it a day and stop now. There’s a lot I’ve got to do and the photos took longer than I expected. We don’t have to worry about the squat poses, I think you’ve earned the eighty bucks today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.