Her Journey - Cover

Her Journey

by sspringer3

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

Incest Sex Story: A journey from a repressed mother in a loveless marriage to full blown slut owned by her son. This was written at a reader's request based on her story line.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

“That’s just not right! You can’t put the moves on your mother! Get out!”

That was two years ago, now Sam was going home for a visit after finishing college. He was happy to be finished with college. He wasn’t even sure why he’d bother to complete it as he’d created an app when he was sophomore that he’d sold for $5 million. He’d done the smart thing and invested the bulk of it, so was now independently wealthy. Not filthy rich, but he could certainly live comfortably for the rest of his life. He didn’t want to just sit around doing nothing so he’d gotten a job with a start up a couple of states away.

It was with a certain nostalgia that he walked into his parent’s house. He hadn’t been back in the last two years. His mother had discouraged his visiting since that time he tried to seduce her and she’d thrown him out of the house. They’d emailed and talked some in the ensuing years. Finally, she’d invited him back.

The first thing he noticed when he opened the door was the smell of his mother’s cooking. She was a great cook. The next thing he noticed was the music playing in the kitchen. He smiled at that, his mother always had music on when she cooked.

He stopped abruptly when he entered the kitchen. His mother was standing in front of the stove with her back to him. She was swaying in time to the music. That was not what made him stop, it was her curves. He’d always known she was attractive, but her body was the stuff of his wet dreams. Feeling himself getting hard, he walked over to her and hugged her lightly, kissing her on the neck.

“Honey, I didn’t hear you come in. Here, let me look at you.”

She turned around. “Wow, you really have filled out these last couple of years.”

Indeed, he had. While he wasn’t into sports, he did like to work out. At 6 foot 2 and 205 pounds, he was a picture of health. His skin was lightly tanned and his blonde hair was cut short.

While his mother was appraising him, he allowed his eyes to roam over her body. He knew from sneaking looks in her underwear drawer that her tits were 36 Cs, definitely a nice handful, even for his big hands. Not that he thought he’d ever get to hold them. At 40, she was aging nicely, often being mistaken for someone in her early 30s. Her brunette hair was nicely done and framed her lovely face, a face he’d love to fuck.

“How long are you home for?”

“Just a few days, I have a job a few hours away and it starts in two weeks. I have to find someplace to live so I’ll be heading up in a week.”

“Oh, honey. I really wanted more time with you. I’ve missed you so much.”

“Tell you what, once I get settled, why don’t you and Dad come visit me?”

“I would love to. I am not sure about your dad, he seems to work all the time. I am not sure if he’d be willing to take time off. I need to stay here to take care of him.”

His mother had been going to say she’d visit, but she remembered how he’d tried to seduce her a couple of years ago. It was clear from the way he was looking at her now that he thought of her as someone to fuck, not as his mother. While she admired his body, she was not comfortable with the thought of having sex with him.

His father came home a couple of hours later. Sam noticed a certain coolness between his parents. He wondered about it didn’t know how to talk to them, so just decided to leave it alone.

It was a rather uncomfortable visit for Sam with the situation between his parents and his mother’s visible discomfort around him. Despite her discomfort, his mother, Lauren, did dress a little nicer than normal. While his leering at her was not appropriate, it was still nice to have someone want her. God knows, her husband didn’t. They hadn’t had sex in over a year and, even then, it wasn’t great.

So, it was a relief to both mother and son when he set off a few days later to find a new home. It didn’t take him that long to find a house and purchase it. It was a nice 4-bedroom place out in the country.

He settled into his job and gradually made some friends. It was on a night out with his new friends that he met Fiona. She was a recently divorced 41-year-old brunette with much the same body as his mother. That is what attracted him to her in the first place. His friends kidded him for picking up an older woman but he knew what he wanted, so put up with their kidding.

So desperate for validation that she was still an attractive woman, that she let him fuck her that first night. She even put up with his demand that she remained naked while in his house. She was insecure with her body, so was embarrassed to be walking around naked. But his constant hard on gave her proof that she was still attractive. That and his constantly bending her over to fuck her. By the time she finally left in the late afternoon, he’d fucked her 6 times. That was six more times than her ex-husband had fucked her the whole last year of their marriage.

They started dating on a regular basis. She got used to him taking control over situations. He’d come by her apartment before their dates and pick out her clothes. When she didn’t have slutty enough outfits, he took her shopping. He’d order for her when they went out for dinner. It made her a little uncomfortable but she put up with it, figuring that was what it took to keep this young man happy.

Then came the night that she’d had a headache and refused to give him a blowjob (it was that time of the month, so fucking was out). He ordered her to leave his house and then didn’t call her for a couple of days. Frantically, she called him and apologized.

“Honey, I am so sorry. I never should have refused you. Please talk to me. I just want to make you happy.”

“You are right, you shouldn’t have refused me. Next time you do that, I am going to spank you. Do you understand?”

“Honey, I’m a grown woman. Old enough to be your mother. You can’t spank me.”

“Then I guess our relationship is over.”

“NO! Please. I promise to never refuse you. It’s just that you can’t spank me.”

She heard nothing from him, realizing that he’d hung up on her.

Desperately, she called him back. “Yes, you can spank me. Please, please, don’t break up with me!”

“I want you to come over right now. I am going to spank you.”

She meekly replied “Okay.”

That marked a significant change in their relationship. A couple of days after her first spanking, he had her bend over for a different reason. The first thing she noticed was his fingers rubbing something oily over her asshole. Then his fingers were pushing in her. Her first thought was that he was going to sodomize her. She’d figured he’d do that eventually. It wasn’t something she’d ever experienced but if it made her young lover happy, then she was willing to endure it. Suddenly, she felt him push something larger than his fingers into her ass. It hurt at first, then the it got better as whatever it was got smaller in diameter.

“There, it’s in. Stand up. I want you to wear that whenever we are together. Do you understand?”

“What is it? It feels funny.”

“It’s a butt plug.”

“A butt plug! I can’t believe you are asking me to wear a butt plug all the time. I mean, for play is one thing, but all the time?”

“First, I am not asking you. I am telling you. Second, do you want me to have you wear it all the time rather than just when we are together?”

Hanging her head, she said “No.”

“No, what? No, you won’t wear one or No, you don’t want to wear it all the time?”

“I don’t want to wear it all the time.”

Of course, since she was staying at his place most nights at this point, she pretty much had her ass plugged most of the time.

He told her to move in with him after they’d been dating a couple of months. At first, she was ecstatic with the idea. It meant so much to her ego to be so desired by a young man that he would want to live with her. Besides, he had a much nicer place than her dinky apartment. But then he told her to quit her job, that he had plenty of money. It wasn’t a great job but it gave her a sense of independence. But he stared her down and she meekly complied.

The night after she quit her job was the first time he’d sodomized her. She didn’t enjoy it but it wasn’t bad. Then came the day when he unexpectantly came home for lunch only to find her wearing clothes.

“What is this! Haven’t I told you that you are to be naked when you are in my house!?”

“But honey, you weren’t here and I thought it would be okay. I am not that comfortable being naked all the time.”

“You thought? I do the thinking in my house. Strip and get ready for your punishment.”

She stared at him and then did as he asked. But this time he didn’t place her over his lap. Instead, he had her bend over a chair. It wasn’t until she felt the sting of a crop that she realized how serious things had gotten. She endured the whipping and then fell sobbing on the floor. He pulled her into his arms and said “There, there, it’s all over with. You just have to remember that you belong to me. I will take care of you as long as you obey me.”

Then he left to return to his job. She thought about what he’d said. She realized she’d really put herself in a corner. She had no job, no place to live. Her friends all mocked her for moving in with a guy young enough to be her son. Beyond that, she was infatuated with him. The sex was outstanding and frequent. He fucked her at least twice a day, usually in her pussy but sometimes in her ass. Of course, she woke him up each day with a blow job.

Resigned to her situation, she arose and began doing her chores. She was constantly reminded of her situation for the rest of the day by the pain she felt in her ass. She gradually began to justify what had happened to her as his right. He did take care of her. He even bought her jewelry. The most recent was a set that she’d thought were ear rings but turned out to be nipple clamps. They were beautiful but painful to wear, at least at first.

A couple of days later he took her to a tattoo parlor where he had rings put in her breasts and clit. She thought they looked ridiculous but figured it was what all young women were wearing. That night he put a collar around her neck saying “This is just to remind you that you belong to me.”

When she had a chance to take a good look in the mirror at the tag that was hanging from her collar, she saw that it was engraved with two words ‘Sam’s property.’ She realized then what she was, a slave.

They lived like that for a couple of years. She worked hard at maintaining her figure as she knew that he could get tired of her at any time. He occasionally let his friends fuck her. There was one guy, Fred, in particular that seemed to take a delight in using her. He was a black guy a little older than her master. Her master had loaned her out a couple of times to him for the weekend.

Then things changed. His mother showed up at his door one Friday evening. He frantically had his slave put on some clothes when he realized who was knocking on his door.

He opened the door and said “Mom, this is an unexpected surprise. To what do I owe this honor?”

“Your dad and I are having problems. I just needed to get away. Could I stay here for a few days?”

“Of course you can.”

At that point, Fiona walked up. “Mom, this is my girlfriend, Fiona. Fiona, this is my mother, Lauren.”

They awkwardly shook hands, each appraising the other. Fiona, for her part was embarrassed to be living with this woman’s son. After all, they were about the same age.

Lauren had known that he had a live-in girlfriend, but she was taken back by the fact that the girlfriend was about her own age. In fact, she realized that Fiona looked a lot like her. Same hair color, same figure. She also noticed that Fiona had a collar around her neck. There was no mistaking it for a choker, it looked too much like a dog collar to be anything else.

Sam took them all out for dinner. Lauren was surprised by how slutty Fiona was dressed but figured that was what Sam liked, so she didn’t make any snide remarks. She also noticed that Sam ordered for Fiona. She realized that Fiona was always looking to Sam for permission.

That night, as she was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, she heard Fiona yell out “Oh, Master, please let me cum!” That was followed by Sam saying “Cum!” and Fiona moaning loudly.

The next day Lauren noticed that Fiona seemed uncomfortable with what she was wearing. That surprised Lauren as the clothes seemed light and loose fitting. When she commented on that to Sam, he just chuckled and said “That’s because she hasn’t worn clothes much for the last two years. I like her to be naked.”

“Fiona, come here. Strip.”

Fiona looked nervously at Lauren but, so engrained was her conditioning, that she pulled her clothes off and just stood there waiting for his next order.

Lauren just stared at her, not knowing what to make of the situation. She’d known they had some kind of D/s relationship but now it was becoming clearer just how deep it ran. She took in the rings in Fiona’s breasts and clit.

Not knowing what to say, she just turned around and went to her room. There she pondered the situation, not realizing that she was playing with her clit. Once she did, she pulled her hand away as if burned.

Dinner that evening was definitely a different situation from her normal life. For one, Fiona was still nude. For another, seeing Fiona kneeling beside her son’s chair during the meal with Sam occasionally feeding her tidbits off his plate was disturbing on many levels. For one, just seeing this evidence of an M/s relationship in this day and age was eye opening. On another level, she realized her pussy was getting wetting by the minute.

That night, while listening to them fucking, Lauren was imagining it was herself that had knelt next to her son and was being fed by his fingers. So engrossed was she in her fantasy that she didn’t realize she was playing with her pussy. It wasn’t until she had an explosive orgasm that she realized what she’d been doing. By then it was too late to stop. Ashamed, she turned on her side and tried to sleep.

Knowing she had no say in the matter, she didn’t bring up her son’s relationship with him. She’d had quite the argument with her husband, so couldn’t go there for a few days.

She tried talking with Fiona about her situation when her son was at work. At best, it was awkward conversation. Fiona told her of how she became her son’s property and how she had come to not only accept it but also enjoy it. She’d been rather sexually repressed before meeting Sam and how being a slave allowed her to really indulge in sex. Lauren was very uncomfortable hearing about their sexual activities as Fiona held nothing back. She described being a three-hole slut, the times she pulled a train, and even the times she was lent out to his friends.

One of the things that made Lauren the most uncomfortable was hearing how repressed Fiona had been. It reminded her of her current situation. She had only been with one man in her entire life and sex was always in the missionary position. She got flustered hearing about how wild things were in this house and had to retreat to her room. There, she thought about what she’d heard and soon found herself playing with her pussy again.

Lauren found herself mulling over what to wear when her son came home after work. She wanted his attention but could not figure out what to wear that would distract him from his naked slave. She finally decided on a thin blouse, no bra, and a short skirt. She finished the outfit off with a nice thong she picked up at Victoria’s Secret. She’d bought it a year ago in a vain attempt at attracting her husband’s attention.

She looked at herself in the mirror before stepping out to greet her son. God, she looked like a slut. Her tits were noticeably swaying as she moved. Her skirt hung just a few inches below her pussy. She pulled up the front of her dress to see how the thong looked only to be dismayed by the sight of her full bush. How could she have been so stupid to not trim it! Especially after seeing Fiona’s bald pussy. Clearly her son liked a bald pussy. It was too late to do anything about it now but she resolved to shave it as soon as she could.

She was pleased that her son obviously noticed her tits when she walked up to kiss his cheek. But then grimaced when Fiona greeted her master by dropping her naked body down in front of him, fishing his cock out and engulfing it. This was the most blatant sexual act she’d ever witnessed and she didn’t know how to react. She couldn’t take her eyes off Fiona’s blowjob. She didn’t even realize her son was speaking to her until he touched her arm.

“How was your day? Did you do anything?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.