Jenny's 16th Year - Cover

Jenny's 16th Year

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Please read Jenny's sexual awaking first

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Size  

When Jenny came home after school she opened the door and it was quiet inside the house. She was hopping her dad was home. She locked the door and went upstairs. Undressing she got a clean towel and walked into the bathroom. Jenny turned on the water, adjusted it for the temperature and stepped in. She washed herself with her favorer body soap and cleaned her body making sure her pussy was clean and the day’s sweat and urine was completely gone. Then she douched to make sure and turned off the water.

She heard a muffled sound and wrapped the towel around her body and walked out of the bathroom. She heard the sound again and realized it was snoring. She smiled thinking her daddy was home. Being very quiet she walked to the master bedroom. Peeking around the door way and saw her father laying on his bed on top of the covers. He had only his shorts on.

She went back into her room and put a few drops of the perfume she knew her dad liked the best. Flowers, it smelled like flowers. Then she tucked the towel into the top around her breasts and walked back to the bedroom where her dad was sleeping in. Slowly she walked to the bed and climbed up on it. Resting on her knees she sat next to her daddy who was laying on his side. His left leg was straight and his right leg was bent at the knee. She could see him breathing deep and knew he was sound asleep.

She smiled down at him and got this evil idea. She touched his thigh and he didn’t move. She shifted her hand to the inside of the bent leg and moved it up to the edge of his shorts. As her fingers moved under the material of his leg opening, her other hand touched his pelvis and moved down over his shorts as close to his cock and balls as she could get her hand without actually touching his dick. She worked her hand around until her dad sighed and rolled on his back. His legs were now both straight and slightly open as he laid on his back.

Again Jenny smiled as she saw the fly of his underwear was now in full view and slightly open. His shorts had ridden up a little showing more of his thighs. She looked at his strong muscular body as he slept. As the light of the afternoon sun came in all the windows of the master bedroom Jenny could see all of her father’s very athletic body. For a man in his early 40s, he was handsome and had a slight beard. He had a very tight body too.

Jenny sat there with her legs cross and dressed only in her bath towel, her pretty little young pussy was on full display under the towel, but her dad was sound asleep. As she looked up and down his body she could see her daddy’s pubic hair and the very top of his soft cock shaft showing out from the peep hole of his shorts.

She could see that he was soft. In fact her dad’s cock was completely deflated. She licked her lips as she slowly and very carefully used her fingers to open the fly on her father’s shorts a little more, exposing more of his hair around his soft cock shaft. She cold see the deflated shaft better now as well as the pink soft cock head and the many folds of skin around the base of the head. She giggle at the sight thinking how big it looked when he was hard compared to how small it looked right now. His cock was no more than 4 inches long now and his balls rested under the head. She couldn’t see them and she giggled.

Again she pulled on the fly opening with both hands this time spreading it fully now. She licked her thumb and index fingers and lifted the cock out of the opening Then she attempted to lift his balls out too. She wanted to see all of her father’s soft cock and balls so she could play with them and get him super hard before he woke up But Ray moaned and moved so he was again laying on his other side.

Again Jenny giggled and watched him moved around until he settled down again. She got up and moved to the other side of the bed. She looked down at her dad and saw his cock and balls laying on the bed, they were still out of his shorts. She moved on to the bed and he moaned again and rolled on his back. Her dad sighed loudly and rubbed himself. She froze until he settled back again and started to breather deeper.

Very gently Jenny moved next to him and moved her figures up under her father’s cock. She picked his cock shaft up just a little and held it in the palm of her soft hand. She wrapped her fingers around it and held it for a few seconds. Her hand covered all of his dick with easy. She didn’t begin to jerk him off, she just held it and looked at it, like she was examining it. She picked the shaft up with two fingers and looked at the underside of his shaft and cock head. She squeezed it a little and felt it moved! Jenny opened her hand and watched it sort of lift a very little up off her palm and she could see it grew a little too.

She used her other hand to touch the cock head. She licked her finger and rubbed the tip of the head of her father’s cock. She could see it grow again a little and she felt it jump again. She giggle thinking it must feel like when her clit was touched. So Jenny wet her finger again and rubbed some more.

As she rubbed, Ray’s cock began to grow right in front of her eyes. He was still not completely hard but he had grown to about 5 inches and his dick felt heavier and thicker now in her hand. The head of his cock was getting reddish and it felt hotter. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft again and this time the head peeked out. Yes, it had grown about 2 or 3 inches.

She looked at her dad and smiled at him seeing he was still sound asleep. His face had a sort of smile on it and he was sighing as she kept licking her finger and rubbing his cock head which was now out fully from her hand and it hung over her palm. She wrapped her hand around the shaft again and lifted it up as she started to slowly and very gently jerk him off now. His cock head was thicker now and much warmer and growing faster. It was such a thrill to watch it grow in her hand. She loved how it felt as it hardened.

She used her other hand now to cup his balls and rolled them around in her hand. Ray moaned and sighed with pleasure. She watched his face and especially his eyes. They were closed and she was sure he was still asleep. So she worked her hands faster now. Still being as gentle as she could Jenny could feel his shaft growing longer and harder as she pumped and pumped and pumped her hand up and down the swollen shaft. God!! She love how that felt in her hand.

She was jerking off her father’s cock and it had grown harder and thicker in her hands. She could see more and more of her father’s cock head moving out from the palm of her hand and standing up higher. The folds of skin around the head were almost gone now as the shaft grew larger. She smiled as she watched the big cock grow even bigger now. Ray was almost completely hard. She held almost all of his 8 inches now.

She lifted his balls up again and held them in her palm. They were tighter than before and there was hardly any hang at all. Her dad moved his hand and kind of try to pushed her hand away, He moaned as he pushed his cock down trying to stop from waking up from the feeling of a hard on.

(Guys know what I’m taking about when they wake with a piss hard on. They wanted to sleep and yet they wanted to keep feeling the pleasure of their cock growing hard.)

Jenny giggled and let him push his cock down a few times before he finally rolled over to the other side of the bed again. Jenny had to get up, move to the other side of the bed again and wait. A few minutes went by before she took his cock in her hand again. She was holding it in her palm and had a harder time stroking it since Ray was on his side. Finally she got on the bed and pushed a little on hip hips. Ray accommodated her by grunting and rolling on his back again. She had let his cock go and it stood up in the air as his hard on had not deflated fully. He was around 5 or 6 inches long. Jenny moved in and wrapped her hand around the shaft again. She had put a little KY on her hand this time making it slippery. As she pushed down the first time she heard her dad sighed again.

As she started to jerk him off again she bent down and took the swollen head into her warm wet mouth and started to suck her father’s dick as she jerked him off. She pushed down on his cock making the skin around his cock head tight and become more sensitive. As her lips tighten around his cock head he moaned louder now. She looked up at his eyes and they were still closed.

She kept on sucking and jerk him off. And, her dad kept moaning and sighing with the pleasure. Every once in a while now her dad would lifted his ass up trying to push more of his cock into her mouth. It was, Jenny was thinking, a sort of wet dream. But, she wonder if he was really asleep.

As her dad slept, Jenny kept on sucking him. He was fully hard now and his 8 inches stuck straight up in the air. She didn’t even have to hold it. It stuck up on its own, but Jenny wanted to jerk him off while she sucked on him.

Faster and faster her hand moved up and down on his shaft. Her mouth never stopped sucking the big swollen head. Her father was trying to fuck her mouth now almost all the time. Soon she could taste a wetness from his dick head and knew it was his pre-cum. Her daddy was close to filling her mouth with his hot wet sticky thick cum.

Then she felt a hand on the back of her head and knew her daddy was awake. He pushed her mouth on his dick and Jenny held his shaft and took about 4 inches of his dick further into her mouth. Ray moaned very loudly and Jenny felt his warm sweet cum begin to fill her waiting mouth!

“Oh God Jenny! Oh God baby! Don’t stop! Suck! Suck me baby!, That feels so damn good”, Ray told his daughter.

Jenny looked up without taking her mouth off of her daddy cock and smiled. He held her head and pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. As he face fucked his daughter he emptied his balls giving Jenny all of his love juice! And, Jenny drank it down, she loved every second of it. She loved to give her father pleasure, hell she loved giving Bob pleasure too. But right now it was just her and her daddy!

When Ray was done Jenny, knelt on the bed and slowly pulled out the towel that was shoved down between her tits. She released it and the towel fell to the bed. Ray’s eyes moved first to her spectacular tits. He could see her nipples were hard and red and stood out off of her tits which were full and firm on her body. Then he moved his eyes down and centered to her shaved pussy. He moved a hand and cupped her pussy feeling it was extremely wet.

She knelt there fully nude and smiled down at her dad. He opened his arms and she fell on top of him, their bodies merged. Ray rolled his beautiful daughter over on to her back and began to lick and suck on her breasts. It was her turn now to hold his head as he made love to her full firm breasts and red long nipples. He held one breast in each hand and smiled at her as he licked her nipples slowly, smiling up over her big breasts and into her eyes. She held his head and smiled back saying: “Oh Daddy! I love you so much! That feels so good”, she almost moaned the words.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.