My Hot Teacher - Cover

My Hot Teacher

by Mydarkside

Copyright© 2018 by Mydarkside

Young Adult Sex Story: Johnathan Needs Extra English Lessons, His Tutor Turns Out to Be His Very Hot Teacher and She Is Frustrated So He Gets a Lesson Never to Forget, as She Literally Blows His Mind.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   .

My English Lit teacher is blonde, twenty-nine, married, with a two year old child and hot. Every male in the school over puberty lusts after her, staff and pupils.

She wore two types of skirts both short, that showed off her long slim legs to perfection, the first was really short and tight hugging hers hips and barely covering her bum, the other type which I preferred was slightly longer but more flouncy and soft that moved and swayed when she walked. Also tight fitting low cut tops that had her boobs on show, the boys in my class argued whether she wore push up bras or not: she didn’t they stood proud on their own, I know.

I found out one Saturday by chance. It was approaching exam time and I knew I needed some extra tuition to improve my chance of getting good grades so I could go to sixth-form college, so agreed with my parents that I would do some private tuition on a Saturday morning. My dad had arranged a tutor through a local agency, and as I was just sixteen and not yet able to drive had dropped me off at the tutor’s house. I walked up the drive, rang the bell when the door opened there was Mrs Evans.

“Good morning, you must be my pupil, oh it’s you Jonathan,” she said, “this is embarrassing as I shouldn’t tutor someone from my own class, but now you’re here you had better come in anyway.”

I went into her house and followed her down the hall way to the living room, she looked stunning in a flaming orange, micro mini skirt, low cut cropped teal top, white strappy sandals, and I could tell she didn’t have a bra on. As she walked down the hall way her skirt was swaying and I saw she was wearing matching orange panties, I took my time following her admiring the view.

“As you’re here now I think we can go through this session and I will arrange a new tutor for you for next week, is that ok?”

“Yes Miss, er are we alone?”

“Yes, my husband has taken the baby to his mums for the morning.”

We started on the tuition which was a bit funny as we were studying “Women in Love” and “Lady Chatterley’s Lover” both of which have passages with a sexual content and I was getting a little worked up, as my hot teacher was standing very close to me.

After an hour we stopped and Mrs Evans said to me.

“Jonathan, what type of literature do you think these are, erotic or pornographic?”

“Miss, I don’t understand.”

She then went on to explain the difference between erotic literature, where there is more of a story that builds up the tension and characters, where as pornographic is more “wham bam thank you mam”.

“Oh come here I’ll show you.” She said and opened up a couple of websites and showed me examples of both types. The descriptions in both were pretty explicit and I was getting more and more excited reading and discussing this with my hot teacher who was in very sexy clothing and standing in close proximity to me, but at the same time I was going red with embarrassment at the content.

“Jonathan, do you see the different genres there are, one of them is MILFs, do you know what a MILF is?”

“Yes Miss.”

“Do you think I am a MILF?”

I couldn’t believe she had asked me that I didn’t know what to say, “Er I’m not sure Miss.”

“Oh, why?”

“Well, I’ve always thought that MILFs were much older than you and not as sexy looking, but technically I suppose you are.” Oh God had I just said that to my teacher, had I just called her sexy.

She gave me a funny look then said, “Why technically Jonathan?”

“You are a mother.”

“So the M part is covered I am a Mother, what about the I.L.F., I’d like to fuck?”

“Oh yes Miss.”

With that answer she grabbed me pushed her fantastic body against mine and kissed me like I had never been kissed before, I’m not a virgin but have had very little experience with the girls in my year all sweaty fumbles, this was on a different level. She leaned hard against me as she pushed me up against the wall pinning me there.

Her kisses intensified if they could, her tongue pushing into my mouth and playing with mine, and I don’t know how but I suddenly felt her hand inside my pants stroking my cock. I reached up and pushed her top up and took it off as she raised her arms over her head, giving me a view of her tits for the first time, they were firm just a handful in-size with small nipples that were standing up. I broke the kiss and dropped my head to her boobs and took one in my mouth whilst caressing her other boob teasing the erect nipple with one hand. She didn’t stop or fight me off but began to moan slightly saying, “Oh yes, oh yes, keep doing that.”

I dropped my free hand pushed it up under her skirt and inside her panties and pushed three fingers straight into her pussy, it was wet and hot and soft. I started to moan now.

She whispered in my ear, “Fuck me now, hard and fast, as hard and fast as you can.” At the same time she placed my cock to the entrance of her pussy and guided it in. “Go on now fuck me for God’s sake.”

I didn’t need a second asking and slammed into her as far as I could as she lifted her legs off the floor and round my waist so I was supporting her and her weight was coming down onto my cock. I kept thrusting as hard and fast as I could, feeling her velvet pussy caressing my cock. All the time she was shouting, “Oh God fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder, oh yes!”

Suddenly she stopped pushing back, her pussy muscles began to clench my cock in increasing frenzy as she began to pant and then with a scream came. She was going wild, grabbing my arse pulling me into her, digging her nails in, scratching my back and as she came she sunk her head into my should and sank her teeth into me in pure lust.

I was still hard inside her as she lowered her legs and stood up; she pushed away from me and pulled me out. I was devastated I hadn’t come yet. Had I done something wrong?

She looked at me with glazed, unfocused lust filled eyes knelt on all fours with her back to me and said, “Not finished yet, take me doggy style, but we’ll be a bit slower this time.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.