Copying Cecilia - Cover

Copying Cecilia

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Relationships change and surprise us at times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   .

I was at a fraternity party with Cellie, a casual fuck-buddy. We partied and screwed intermittently but didn’t call ourselves boyfriend/girlfriend. I wasn’t a member of the place but a friend of mine was.

It was late and we’d been drinking and smoking so looked for a secluded spot to tear off a quickie. Cellie had already gone commando under her skirt. I don’t hold back long when I’m lit so shot my wad and left her there to take a much-needed piss.

When I returned, she was laying where I left her with one big change. Some guy had his pants down and was putting his bone to her. She had her eyes closed when I left and they were still that way. I watched her humping back and heard his groan of release. He didn’t even notice me as he departed. My dick was ready and I slid into that messy cunt and she kept her eyes closed and her hips moving until I got her off this time. Then her eyes opened and she kissed me.

As I put myself back together the words of that Simon and Garfunkel song popped into my head. In “Cecilia” there are the lines –

“I got up to wash my face

When I come back to bed someone’s taken my place”

They kept running through my head as we drove to her place and again when I woke up next to her in the dawn. After we fucked I fumbled with my phone and played her the song. She smiled and said she didn’t know there was a song with her name. When I looked surprised she added, “That’s my given name but I always use my nickname cause it’s cooler. I know why you played that.”

“You do?”

“I realized it wasn’t you when he got all the way in. I didn’t want to make a scene so I let him keep going. It felt good cause I hadn’t gotten off yet. I figured you’d see and the way you fucked me afterwards proved that.”

“Damn!” was all I could say.

She reached for my limp dick. “I’ve had more than one guy the same day before but never two like that. I loved it and maybe that is my theme song. I’ll use my full name when we do it.” I didn’t say anything else as she sucked me hard and hopped on. She dated other guys and probably fucked them just as enthusiastically as I got. So why did this bother me? I’d have to chew on that for a while.

She texted me a week later, “My turn to pick the party.” When I picked her up she was wearing a little jewelry pin that spelled out in gold script “Cecilia”. OK, I knew what to expect tonight.

She saw me look at it and asked, “Waddaya think?” I didn’t answer because I wasn’t sure. Sure we weren’t “serious” but she was mine for tonight, or that’s the way it had been.

She socked me on the arm and said, “Don’t be so possessive. It doesn’t become you. There have been times you weren’t the only one I fucked on a given day, which I think I mentioned.”

“You didn’t say it included ME!”

“Well, sometimes it did. Guess you couldn’t tell, could you? Not like that last time. Speaking of which, you fucked me royally then and later on too. THAT I liked a lot.”

I changed the subject. How would she pull off something that had happened spontaneously?

During the event I saw her visiting with a lot of different guys while I stayed away to not crimp her style. Never noticed any significant absence though or got a text. When we left she was a bit grumpy,

“Damn! All the attractive guys were either gay or committed,” she grumbled.

“I guess you are left with the consolation prize then,” I quipped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.