10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan stood at his front door, ready to leave on his date with Susan Armstrong. “I want you to make sure that Susan has a good time on her wedding anniversary,” Wendy said, adjusting his tie. “You sure look handsome in your dark suit.”

“I’ll give her a good going over,” he replied, receiving a playful slap on the shoulder from her.

“You know what I mean. Treat her like the beautiful and sensual woman she is and make her believe that, at least for tonight, you are her loving and passionate husband.”

Wendy gave Dan a kiss and a hug and handed him a small travel bag.

“What’s this for?” He asked as Karen came to his side.

“It’s a few things you might need overnight, such as one of our dildos, several Viagra pills, underwear, and a toothbrush.”

“Overnight, I thought I was bringing Susan back here for the night.”

“You will be, but for tomorrow and Sunday night. After your overnight date with Susan, I want you to invite her and Alex over for Thanksgiving dinner.” Karen slipped a plastic card into his suit jacket pocket. “Wendy and I reserved a room at the Convention Centre hotel for you and Susan, under Dan and Susan Hayward.”

“It’s yours and Susan’s wedding anniversary, and you’re treating your loving, beautiful, and very sexy wife to an evening out with a romantic dinner and dancing and the night at the hotel. That way, you can fuck more often and act more like a married couple,” Wendy said.

“When you go out the door, you are Susan’s husband, and with all the benefits that go along with being a loving and caring husband, I’m sure you can spark the fantasies she may have for you and her.”

Dan kissed Karen, Tina, and Wendy, as well as her growing twin baby bump. He brought the Shelby’s engine to life and gave a tap on the horn as he drove away.


Dan made his way through the streets of Trenton to the married housing section of the Air Base. He parked the Mustang in her driveway and went to her back door, which faced the road.

Nosey wives were always on the lookout for a strange vehicle parked in a driveway, not for safety reasons but for the evidence to gossip about a cheating husband or wife.

Dan’s finger was about to press the doorbell button when Susan opened the door. “Get in here quick before someone sees you!” She spoke quietly, as if she could be heard.

“What’s the big deal? I’ve been here before,” he said, looking out the door window.

“I know, but the neighbourhood watch, meaning the nosey women neighbours, know when a blade of grass is out of place, meaning a military wife or husband is away and a different car is in the driveway.”

“I don’t care what they think or see.” Dan saw her luscious body barely covered in a sexy sundress. He opened the door, cupped a hand to the side of his mouth, and yelled, “I’m fucking Susan Armstrong!”

“Will you get back here?” She whispered louder, pulling him back inside her house. She closed it hard and jumped into his arms. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she smothered him with loving kisses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.