10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Paul pulled out of the other’s wife, evidence of their conquest beginning to leak out. Rita pushed Dan onto his back and devoured his cock to drain any remaining cum from him. Susan did the same, tasting hers and Paul’s mixed juices on her tongue.

Paul got off the bed, moved to lie sideways between Rita’s legs, and began licking up Dan’s cum from her pussycat. Susan looked at Dan, her eyes and expression silently revealing her desire.

“I love you so much, Dan,” she said softly, urging his head between her legs. He had eaten plenty of men’s cum from different pussies but had to let Paul and Rita think it was his first time.

“Dan, women love it when you eat their pussy after you cum in it, no matter whose cock has fucked it,” Paul mentioned.

“He’s right, my love; please eat Paul’s cum from my pussy?” She yearned with those sensual-looking eyes. She smiled watching Dan lick up clumps of Paul’s cum. He continued until he felt he was done, then she urged him up her body for a long, sensual kiss.


Rita wasn’t finished with her loving just yet. She gave Paul’s cock a good sucking, then went to the other bed. She surprised Susan by partially laying on top of her, with a hand on her side, and leaned to suck on each nipple. Susan watched her lips pinch and pull at each hard bud. Rita kissed her way higher until she and Susan were sharing kisses.

“I’m going to taste your pussy and you mine, are you going to stop me?”

“No,” she replied softly.

Rita returned to her nipples, then lowered, moving in between her legs. Susan had to watch as the flat side of Rita’s tongue lapped at her pussy, taking in any cum that Dan had missed. She turned around and straddled her head, and they engaged in a sensual sixty-nine.

“Dan, there is something so sexy about two women dancing or doing a sixty-nine,” Paul commented, sitting beside him.

“There certainly is!”

Rita had her share of pussy in the past and soon had Susan moaning with pleasure. The erotic sensation finally built to a fever pitch, and Susan released another sensual-sounding cum.

“Fuck, does your pussy cum ever taste good!” Rita expressed herself, lapping up her fresh nectar.

Rita turned around and cuddled with Susan; they shared several kisses. “Dan, I think Rita has changed me into a lover of pussy!”

“Yahoo, I’m a happy man!” He cried, punching the air, and they laughed.


Susan happened to look at the tabletop clock and say, “Shit, Dan, it’s 10:40! Andrew will be off work soon!”

“Who’s Andrew?” Rita asked.

“He was our server at Chandler’s restaurant, where we ate our dinner. I loved him looking down my dress at my tits, and we let him see Dan finger my bare pussy. I told him he’d get better tips if he had his cock out of his underwear. He’s very attractive with a hard-looking body and was supposed to be my first fantasy fuck in our marriage until Paul became my first one.”

Rita began to laugh. “You have got to be fucking kidding me! We ate at Chandler’s tonight, and Andrew was our server also! I’ll tell you, he sure had my pussy nice and wet! When he’d take care of us, he stood so close to me that I could just lean over and bite that gorgeous-looking cock of his! I could see the outline of the shaft and head in his pants, and after letting him see most of my tits, he sure got a good hard on. I would have easily let him fuck me and hinted we could get together, but he said he was already meeting a couple after work.”

“That would be Dan and me.”

“Susan, I don’t think you’re as innocent as you pretend to be.” She only smiled at her. “Well, Susan, don’t let a good-looking stud like Andrew be stood up for a possible sexy date! Why don’t you and I go and meet him and bring him back here so he can fuck us?”

“That’s a brilliant idea! We can take turns fucking him while he eats the others pussy!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.