Tracy Meets Her Cyber Lover - Cover

Tracy Meets Her Cyber Lover

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2019 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A young woman cyber sex chats with a man on-line. After three months of chatting they have a real meeting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Tracy Park was going to do something out of the ordinary. She had met somebody online and was going to meet up with them. They chatted online every day for the past three months. Their cyber sessions were extremely naughty and always made her orgasm.

They usually chatted online and would role-play. They both took their time creating storylines that were very involved. She would never masturbate until the very end. Her friend was sometimes late with his replies which probably meant he was jerking off. She liked making him excited with her words.

Tracy had turned the cam on for her lover and showed her face to him. He told her she was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen. She had a great body and he told her so. Tracy was blessed with large breasts and Dylan liked a woman with a nice set of knockers.

She also had a very curvy body with a nice ass. Dylan liked that she had hips to support the round ass she had. Dylan would record his voice for Tracy to relax to. His voice was hypnotic, and she liked to make herself cum while listening to his voice.

Dylan was older and Tracy was just twenty-one. Dylan was married and that kind of bothered Tracy. She didn’t like that he cheated on his wife. Dylan’s wife was ill, and they hadn’t had sex in many years. He told Tracy that she was the most exciting woman he ever met. He was going to be in Tracy’s city and wanted to meet her.

Tracy was unsure but her curiosity got the best of her. She was very excited and couldn’t wait to meet Dylan. Dylan told her there would be many surprises when they’d meet. She wondered what the surprises would be. She went shopping for the big evening.

She bought lingerie and a nice dress for the night. She did a lot of primping before the big reveal. She wanted to look beautiful for him. She knew what turned him on and wanted to show him how she listened to his wants and desires.

After taking a long hot bath and listening to Dylan’s tapes, Tracy did her make-up and her hair. She walked over to her drawer and pulled out a pair of black lacy panties. She walked over to the bed and put her thigh-highs on and attached them to her garter. She put her demi style bra on. She looked amazing.

She walked by her closet and pulled out her black dress. The dress was quite form fitting and showed off her amazing breasts. She looked amazing. Dylan had ordered her a limo to pick her up and take her to the restaurant in the hotel. They’d have dinner and if all went okay, they would stay the evening.


The limo picked Tracy up. She got inside and looked at her phone. She was very nervous and hoped that Dylan was the man of her dreams. She wondered how old he was. She hoped that there would be some chemistry.

She was in the car for about twenty minutes. The car stopped and the driver opened her door and Tracy got out. It was a lovely hotel and Tracy walked inside. She walked over to the restaurant. Dylan told her to order a drink and wait for him by the bar.

She ordered a glass of wine and sipped on it and waited for him. Dylan knew what she looked like and she didn’t have a clue. She waited there for about a half an hour. Eventually, a man came up from behind and whispered into her ear.

Tracy turned around and Dylan was behind her. Tracy smiled at him. He was a bit older than she had thought. She smiled and Dylan sat down.

“Hello, gorgeous! Don’t you look amazing? Stand up and twirl around for your Daddy.”

Tracy did as he said and twirled around. He licked his lips while the young girl did as he said. He was quite happy with the outfit she had picked out. She didn’t talk much but just smiled and listened to Dylan.

“You look more scrumptious than you did on cam. You’re making Daddy very hot for you. Is my kitten happy with her Daddy?”

“I am.”

Tracy wasn’t too sure about the whole thing. He was much older than he said. She didn’t want to come off as stuck up or anything. She would just have an amazing night and probably never talk to him again. He was tall but a bit heavy. He was much older than he let on.

“Darling, let’s have some dinner. A table is ready for us over there.”

“Okay.”

They walked over to the table. Dylan ordered champagne and steaks for the two of them. Dylan asked her questions about herself. Tracy tried to smile and seem engaged. She really wasn’t feeling anything. She kind of felt catfished and wondered why he left out so many details. He was much older, around sixty years old. She wondered if he’d be able to get it up. He was very nice and made her laugh. She knew that he was turned on by her.

He went into his jacket and pulled out a wrapped present and handed it to Tracy.

“What’s this? You didn’t have to buy me anything.”

“Open it! I wanted to give you something.”

Tracy opened the box and it was a gold necklace with a locket. She opened it up and it was inscribed and read: ‘For my kitten - Love, Daddy’.

“It’s beautiful, Dylan. It wasn’t necessary.”

“Enjoy it, my little one. Daddy loves his little girl.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.