Brittany Jones in Paris - Cover

Brittany Jones in Paris

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brittany Jones is young, attractive and ready to meet the world. This will be a 4 chapter story of about 10K words. May add additional content in different locales. The more intense erotica starts in chapter 2.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I guess that by this time most of you that are listening to my story are wondering if I am a “Good Girl” or a “Bad Girl”. I hope you won’t find me terribly boring to interject that in all honesty I am not quite certain about that answer at all.

It is true that in my university days I had been known to drink adult beverages to excess and I had bent over like a submissive twat for some real macho jerks that just saw me as a clueless cunt with a nice bum. I still went to church on Sunday as regular as clockwork and I did all my courses with success without resorting to getting down on my knees for the lecturers in order to get a passing grade. I had deduced that many of the young females in university did exactly that with the expectation that it would be overlooked in later life.

My parents were satisfied that I had never caused them any embarrassment or presented a danger to their social standing.

Still, I have to admit that I had this internal itch for dangerous situations that brought me to the edge of trouble even if I was not really in the middle of some scandal or other dodgy scenario like one reads about in the morning print papers. I know that a lot of you want more specific details about my cruder urges and an “in depth” description of some of my more erotic escapades.

I understand that is only fair because after all I was the one that started this disclosure of my adventures and I should be forthcoming in letting everyone know what was in my heart at the time. You must understand that is very difficult for me because I am in my very core a most private person and I am overly obsessed with the affliction of being far too sensitive to what others think of me and my sometimes my shameful lack of ladylike behavior.

It is because of that fact that I will tell you in this chapter about how I entertained the pair of lorry drivers on that lovely evening in romantic Paris when I really should have been boning up on the documents for the conference I was to attend the next day.

Before I even begin with the events of that muddled evening, I should give you a better idea of my two companions.

John was sort of a “happy-go-lucky” lad with absolutely no concept of the value of money. He impressed me with his grasp of current affairs and other features of the world around us but he obviously was interested only with getting into my knickers and doing things to me that filled my imagination with colorful and sexy positions and the sounds and scents of a shameful scenario.

He was one of the most handsome young men I came into close contact with because of his dark good looks and the fact that he was endowed with a muscular physique that made most females immediately start thinking about how heavy he would be on top of them. His hair was naturally curly and he kept it well trimmed unlike some of the young men that I had allowed to get into up close and personal contact with my naked body. I suspected that his manly equipment was of the extra-large variety from the way that it filled his trousers with such authority. I could not help but notice that despite the ignominy of his current employment, he had fastidious fingernails and I have found by experience that it a primary indicator of one’s overall hygiene.

In short, I could easily picture being on my knees in front of John looking up at his anticipated hardness and showing him that I was sincere in my promise to make him feel good.

On the other hand, Raymond was sort of mystery in that he seemed to be in a world of his own only reflecting the magnetic personality of his co-worker in almost every category. He had unkempt two or three day stubble of beard on his face all the time and his hair was most unruly. I had this almost uncontrollable urge to reach out and put his hair into order and cut off some of the hair from his nose and his ears to make him more presentable in mixed company. He was taller than John and he had a darker skin tone with jet black hair. I would have suspected he was not entirely Anglo-Saxon from the fact that his hair did tend to kink up and he had a laconic attitude that was better suited to warmer climates. I couldn’t even speculate about his business down below because he was carefully guarded and hidden even when we were alone together.

They reminded me of a wrestling match my brother had taken me to when I was younger and I watched the heavy-set macho men work as a team to defeat and humiliate their opponents forcing them to submit and admit defeat.

It was an experience I never forgot because it made me wary of ever getting into a situation with more than one male in private and I sensed that I had a built-in fear of being overwhelmed with being less than circumspect in my behavior when faced with two or more males expecting me to satisfy their baser instincts.

Still, it seemed a normal and natural situation and I could not join just one and ignore the other.

They were sitting at the bar like a pair of males of the gender challenged variety. I was lucky that I had a sort of built-in radar that let me know when a male is truly interested in a woman for that all-important moment of truth when she is asked to open her legs and not just being polite because they are waiting for a male friend that is far more desirable to them from a personal point of view.

John and Raymond were as close as two peas in a pod but they were not that sort that lacked interest in hoping to “get lucky” with any female with an itch between her legs and a need to get something nice and hard as quickly as possible. I don’t know if that was on my mind at that particular moment but I do remember thinking that from behind they did look like a pair of wrestlers and I sensed the danger that represented to me because I only had a minor belt in karate and was certainly no match for a pair of males of this size and obvious physical strength. It gave me pause for an instant but I speculated that I would be able to select one of them to bed and possibly be able to divert the other to some available French female with an itch similar to my own that that was driving me up the wall with a need to get one of these specimens into bed as quickly as possible.

John: “Don’t you look simply fabulous. Ray and I were just betting that you might not even show up at all.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.