Uxorial

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright 2009, Uther Pendragon

Flash Sex Story: They are parents, but -- sometimes -- they are still lovers.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

“All locked up. Shall we see to the kids?”

...

“It’s all right, Sally. Daddy and I are just looking in to see that you are okay.”

“Love you, sweetheart.”

“We could have a marching band with us. It wouldn’t wake Kenny.”

...

“There he is, still crowded into the top corner of his bed. Why’d we ever buy him a twin bed, anyway?”

“He needed a big bed ‘cause he was a big boy. Why doesn’t he take my kisses any more? Boys and girls are so different.”

“Boys are from Mars; girls are from Venus.”

“Girls are from Venus, Ken. Boys are from Alpha Centauri.”

“Is it just paranoia that makes me think you’re including me in that exile?”

“Even paranoids have enemies -- or, at least, wives. Why not include you? Going to claim that you have grown up?”

“Sears thinks I have, Lydia.”

“It’s just that coat and tie that fool them.”

“Here I am thinking what an attractive woman I married. You’re thinking what a klutz you married.”

“You may have married an attractive woman. The wife you have now is an old, sloppy, mother of two.”

“Still attractive, mother of two or not.”

...

“You want to go first?”

...

“Now it’s your turn ... Don’t take that.”

“You want me to wear just a robe back? Does the man have indecent intentions towards the mother of two?”

“The man depends on his wife to see that she doesn’t become the mother of more than two.”

...

“Lying in wait?”

“Mmm. Standing in wait, rather. Did you take care of it? May I take your robe?”

“Why don’t you take the clothes I’m carrying? I can deal with the robe.”

“I’ll do both. I like to unveil you.”

“I married a romantic! ‘Unveil.’”

“Reveal the beauty that you have hidden. Mmmm ... Mmmm. Those two in particular.”

“Let’s go to bed.”

“My point, exactly.”

“And these aren’t so sexy after I’ve suckled two.”

“Letting those ungrateful brats onto what was definitely supposed to be my playground.”

“Ken ... Your son is nine ... years ... old! Neither has usurped your privileges for more than eight years.”

“So I hold a grudge. Now, they are mine again. Mmmm ... Mmmm.”

“Seems you have more than one playground.”

“Those are my playground. This is my park. First, the lawn ... Have I ever mentioned that I love your curls?”

“Well, I love your fingers, too.”

“Curls on hill ... and vale.”

“Ken, stop!”

“I locked the door.”

...

“He’s going into the bathroom.”

“How can you be sure it’s Kenny?”

“Sally walks much more normally. Kenny stomps at night. I should have my nightie.”

“I locked the door. Anyway, if it’s Kenny, he’s not awake yet. He’ll remember nothing in the morning.”

“It is Kenny. I wish he’d wash his hands.”

“He got to the bathroom. How much do you want him to wake up?”

“I suppose it’s asking too much. Where were we?”

“I was making love to a beautiful woman until she turned into a mother.”

“Do you think a kiss might bring her back?”

“I’ll try ... Mmmm.”

“Mmmmmm! Now I remember why I married him.”

“And I thought it was my sexy convertible.”

“That was fun on dates. It was no reason to get married. Now your hand, your hand is -- at least -- a reason to stay married.”

“Well, I couldn’t find another beautiful woman tonight. So, I’d better use my hand ... Lovely vale. I do believe you’re enjoying this, too.”

“‘Too?’ I’m enjoying this. I feel scrumptious.”

“So you do. And taste scrumptious, too ... Mmmm.”

...

“Ken, I’m ready ... I’m ready. You’re not.”

“With that warm touch, I’m getting readier.”

“So you are ... So you are. Get up here, and I’ll put you in.”

“Yes, dear. Open yourself and fit me in!”

“Yes.”

“Darling!”

“One kiss before you...”

“Mmm ... Love ... you ... Love ... you ... Love you.”

“Dear. I love you, too. I love containing you.”

“Yes, darling. Yes! So soft, so warm around me. Love you.”

“Ken!”

“Feel you. Uh. Ah ... Gah!”

“Stay like this.”

“Have to. Can’t move. You’re lovely soft and deep.”

“You’re warm and solid and ... out of me, now.”

“I know. Am I too heavy?”

“Really? Yes ... That’s better.”

“Turn away. I’ll hold you.”

“I should get my nightie. What if?...”

“I locked the door. They’re too old to come running to mommy about a nightmare.”

“If he is too old to kiss his mother, he’s old enough to deal with his own nightmares.”

“Right ... Night.”

“Good night.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.