Amélie - Cover

Amélie

Copyright© 2018 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 32: New Friends

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: New Friends - A family journal more than three hundred years old reveals romance, a journey, first love, skinnydipping, pirates, heartbreak, and a new world and new friends. The story contains explicit language and is written for adventuresome readers with a sense of humor and an appreciation of purplish prose. Written by a 17th century family matriarch who, it is safe to say, lived her life to the fullest, if her journal is to be believed. A bit of MM, oral, heads up. The violence is brief but explicit.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Violence  

[Undated Entry]
At Professor Perrine’s home, Oxford

THEIR HOST HAD not said anything when Amélie and Gérard chose one bedroom and left the other to Sandrine and Roger. From the sounds emanating late into the evening it was clear to everyone Sandrine and Roger celebrated their safe arrival in the traditional fashion.

For their part Amélie had Gérard had done the same but they were a little more discreet about it. Even so, Amélie had been unable to repress a discreet shriek or two when Gérard drove her over the brink. On a third occasion her vocal approval had been muffled by Gérard’s cock. He’d fucked her mouth and sprayed her tongue and throat with his essence. She’d swallowed all of it and smiled up at him.

She was irresistible in that pose and Gérard did not even attempt to resist her. He lowered his torso to cover her entirely and kissed her thoroughly and completely and with liberal use of his tongue. He tasted himself and liked it. Unlike many men he was not scared off by the taste of semen. Indeed, he had more than once enjoyed that treat from the source. Roger appeared to have the same predilection, to the satisfaction of Gérard.


On their way to Jonathan’s home he had led them, to the degree he was able, by back streets and less traveled paths. Nonetheless what they had seen, especially the vehicles that seemed to move without any evident motive power, without even a horse, astounded and amazed and frightened the four of them. That, plus the continued noise, now not music but the noise of traffic and engines and other sources that they had no idea of, plus the lighting that hurt their eyes, had left them in a state of near-panic by the time Jonathan led them up the path through his garden to his front door.

Inside, his house was quiet. The noise of the street barely penetrated the heavy drapes, the thick carpets, and the furniture that seemed to have been created to fit in a much larger space. In any event they were starving, and the cold supper Jonathan had prepared from foodstuffs left by his cook disappeared forthwith. By the end of the meal, and after more than one or two glasses of wine, the four were mellow and well-disposed to hear Jonathan tell them about the society they found themselves in. When exhaustion set in and they began to feel the effects of the day and the shock of the new, all four were ready for bed.

Some things about this new place were wonderful. Toilets, for one. A quick lesson from Jonathan and the quartet happily flushed away. Running water at all was another new treat. One suspects Jonathan’s next water bill would reflect the enthusiasm with which the newcomers embraced the concept. But the capstone was—the shower. First one, then another, and finally all four had experienced the wonder of seemingly endless hot water raining down upon their faces and their weary bodies. The stimulation found in hot water on clean skin and relief at their safe arrival found release later on in the evening.


“If Jonathan agrees, I think we should visit the Festival again today. We are less likely to be noticed and perhaps we can learn a little more about how it came to be that we passed so easily through the stones.”

Amélie nodded at Gérard’s proposal.

They were unsuccessful in learning more about how they had come through the stones the previous day, but unbeknownst to them at the time Jonathan was not the only one who had noticed something of interest about them the previous day, something not quite right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.