Preview

Amélie

by Bondi Beach

Copyright© 2018 by Bondi Beach

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Ma/Ma, Mult, Consensual, Fiction, Group Sex, Interracial, Black Female, Violent,

Fiction Sex Story: A family journal more than three hundred years old reveals romance, a journey, first love, skinnydipping, pirates, heartbreak, and a new world and new friends. The story contains explicit language and is written for adventuresome readers with a sense of humor and an appreciation of purplish prose. Written by a 17th century family matriarch who, it is safe to say, lived her life to the fullest, if her journal is to be believed. A bit of MM, oral, heads up. The violence is brief but explicit.

coverpage

A Note to the Reader

“You should read this,” a dear friend told me as she handed me a wad of photocopied pages. “The original journal has been in my family forever. Amélie was my great- great- great- who knows how many greats- grandmother.”

I read it first very quickly, then once more slowly. Why my friend’s British ancestors had French names and why her great- etc., grandmother wrote her journal in the third person my friend could not explain. “Although,” she said with a broad smile, “Grandma Amélie had a thing for French names and, perhaps, a thing for French men and women. If her journal is to be believed, that is.”

I don’t know if the story this journal tells is true, but I do know my friend has a vivid imagination and is a fan of purplish prose. She’s not saying anything more about it so I leave it to you, the reader, to judge for yourself.

—JBB, August 2018

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.