15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Brad and Abby walked hand in hand along the park’s fine gravel path, then across the field to the shaded tree. The view allowed them to see the beach shoreline of Lake Ontario, others walking or playing, and their semi-secluded spot to fuck with the tantalizing risk of being caught.

They spread out the comforter, and Abby opened a cold drink for them to share. “This summer sure is going by fast! The Falcon rookies report to training camp on Monday,” Brad mentioned.

“It certainly is, and we’ll begin our final year of high school.”

Abby motioned Brad onto his back and partially covered his chest with hers. Her eyes widened, sparkling in the sunlight, but mainly because she was so in love with him. They darted over his handsome features, her fingers combing his brown, lengthened hair.

She kissed him quickly, then went to her knees without looking around, crossed her arms in front, and lifted her tank top up and over her head. She smiled at him, teasingly fondling her firm breasts before his palms covered them. Next, she wiggled her mini skirt off her hips and down her slender legs.

Brad gazed at her sculptured teen body with next to no tan lines from sunbathing naked. She smiled at him, raising her right hand behind her head and releasing her long brunette hair from its ponytail. Her strands fell effortlessly over her shoulders.

“Fuck!” He sighed.

“What is it? All I did was let my hair down.”

“I know, but it looks so fucking sexy when you do it with or without clothes on.”

“I prefer it without it,” she smiled, straddling his thighs.

Brad looked down her body at the warmth between her legs. She could feel her pussy lips separate as she rubbed them against his crotch, as if fucking him. His hands smoothed up and down her back as she leaned closer, giving him a long and passionate kiss.

“Thank you, Brad, for loving me,” she sighed. His hands cupped her soft face, and he lightly returned her kiss. “Mmm, even the slightest touch from you sends tingles up and down my spine.”

“And your touch does the same to me. I love you, Abby.”

“You’re just saying that because I have my clothes off,” she joked.

“Put them back on, and I’ll say it again to you.”

“I will after we have a nice fuck.” She moved down to access his crotch and opened his shorts. Releasing his semi-hard cock into the sunlight, she turned sideways and began to suck on it.

Brad moaned softly as Abby’s warm and sensual mouth soon made his six-inch rock solid. She quickly helped him out of his shorts and went to her back, motioning her lover between her legs. He didn’t have to do anything as she guided his cock into her hungry hole.

Her slender body was pressed against the hard ground as he began to gently fuck his love. “Mmm, this is nice!” She sighed, pressing her pelvis to meet every thrust.

“It sure is nice!”

“I bet you say that to all the women you fuck,” she teased.

“I do because there’s no such thing as a lousy fuck.”

“Brad!” She teasingly cried.

“Well, it’s true. Some girls are really vocal and active when we fuck, and others just lay there, taking in the experience. I enjoy them either way.”


Abby had Brad pull out and turn onto her left side. He cuddled against her back, lifting her leg over his, and guided his cock back home. “I like this position too because you can touch my body more as we fuck.”

“I agree.”

He kissed her neck as his right hand fondled her firm breast, her nipples rock hard, and he smoothed his hand down her stomach to the slope leading to her pussy. Her body jerked against his cock as he excited her clit.

“I wonder how our parents are getting along with Pam and Craig?” Abby asked.

“I figure our parents will soon experience fucking them like we have. Do you remember your first fuck with Craig?”

“I sure do! My beginning lesson set the standard for the rest of them. Carl lifted the engine hood, and we went over the different parts of the engine. I stood close to him, giving his eyes a good view down my low-top. I know I wasn’t the first girl student he fucked, and I won’t be the last. Britney and Amber told me he was a good fuck with a big, fat cock. The bulge in his shorts couldn’t hide the obvious size.”

“‘It’s important to check the fluid levels on the engine,’ he said, showing me how. I would make sure that my hand was in the way so that his crotch was pressed against the back of my hand. I leaned over the fender watching him, and I know he looked down my top and could see I wasn’t wearing a bra.”

“Then he had me sit behind the steering wheel to make the proper adjustments to my seat. His arm couldn’t help touching between my legs when he’d show me the bar lever that adjusted my seat. He’d kneel by me with the driver’s door open to show me how to recline the seatback.”

“‘Abby, I want you to wear comfortable clothes for your lessons,’ he said.”

“Now, Mr. Chambers, we wouldn’t get very much done in the way of driving lessons if I were to be comfortable and drive naked. We’d be spending all our time in the backseat.”

“‘You wouldn’t drive naked, would you?’ I think he was shocked that I suggested it.”

“‘Sure, I would, but you’d have to be naked too so I could tell how much you like me,’ I teased.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.