15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Let’s go for a walk,” Dan said, leading Karen out the front door. He walked her around the parking lot, several people staring at her. He took her to the front doorway and tied her to a lamp post.

“Sit, my lovely bitch. I’m going inside for a moment and want you to offer every guy going in or coming out a blow job and a pussy lick to the women. I love you.”

“I love you too, honey. Thank you for this.”

“It’s my pleasure,” he smiled, kissing her lips. “Fuck, your breath sure stinks of cum; I love it!”


Karen sat on her haunches, waiting for approaching customers. She smiled, seeing her first possible lovers. “Hi, welcome to the Hen House. Can I interest you in a blow job?”

“You certainly can!” The man’s wife smiled, taking his cock out for him. “I love watching my husband receive blow jobs.”

“You’re my kind of wife!” Karen smiled and began sucking on him. As his cock grew in her mouth, her hand went under the woman’s short-hemmed dress. She spread her legs as she stood, her fingers exploring her dry pussy.

Inside, Dan used the washroom and checked on Scott, Vicky, Craig, and Pam. The four had enjoyed dancing with the other’s spouse and fucked, picked up a different sex partner, and were fucking at their table. Dan walked out the back door and around the building to watch Karen.

She was now on her second cock, and he approached in time to see the guy cum in her mouth. “Now that looks beautiful.” Karen sucked her cock dry and thanked him.

“I’m having so much fun; thank you, honey!” She stood and, pressing her tits against his bare chest, kissed him.

“You’re quite welcome. I love the smell of another man’s cum on your breath.”

“Let’s find me some more cock to suck off, and then kiss you.”


Dan untied Karen from the pole and walked her on all fours around the parking lot. Moments later, he noticed two pickup trucks park and ten men exit from them.

“Hi boys. Are you going to the Hen House?” He asked.

“We sure are going to find some nice-looking pussies to fuck. Who’s the fucking bitch on the leash?” One asked as they gazed at Karen, sitting obediently on her haunches.

“She’s my slutty wife who loves lots of cocks and can’t get enough of it. Would you boys be interested in taking her on as a warm-up for your action inside?”

“You bet we would!” Another remarked going closer.

“Can you have her back in, say, an hour and a half or two?” He asked, handing the first one her leash. “Karen loves cock any way she can get it.”

“And we’ll give it to her any way we like!” He gleamed. “Come on, my lovely-looking bitch, you’ve got ten cocks to satisfy!”

“Dan, what are you doing?” Karen cried as he turned towards the House. “You’re letting them take me, just like that?”

“You wanted an element of risk involved in being my whore wife, so now is your chance to be one again. I just hope you guys will bring her back to me, slightly more used but still in one piece, and I expect to see a fresh coating of cum on her face and tits.”

“We’ll see about it. Maybe we’ll keep her for a few days until we’ve had enough of her.”

“That’s fine with me too. Just bring her back to the House when you’ve had your fun fucking her.” He took one of them aside, talking briefly with him.

“Dan!” she cried again.

“Enjoy, honey; see you soon, I hope!” He smiled and turned his back on her.

“Dan I don’t know where they’re going to take me!”

“And neither do I!” He yelled back.

“Karen was pushed into the open back door, and the two trucks roared out of the parking lot.


Dan entered the House and went to Heather. She was sitting alone at the hostess table, doing her job of checking membership identifications and welcoming the guests.

“Hi Dan, what brings you here to me?” She asked, her eyes imagining his cock out of his boxers.

“Whenever we come here, it’s always you making the seductive moves on me. Now it’s my turn to give back the pleasure.” Dan had her sit forward on her chair and go under the desk. He spread her legs wide and pushed her short skirt up her slender thighs. His hands pulled her ass a little more closely, and he leaned toward her waiting pussy.

“You cleaned up from us fucking,” he noted of her freshened scent.

“I had to; otherwise, my pussy begins to stink.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.