The Finest Butt I Have Ever Known - Cover

The Finest Butt I Have Ever Known

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Fiction Story: Another in the Butt Universe. This one is a bit sappy!

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker  

I had mixed feelings at the going away party for my PA Gloria. When I started the company, at the age of 24, it was me and my partner Robert ‘Bert’ Kelly, 48, and Gloria Swim, 45. My name is Mick O’Dell and I am the brains of the outfit. No, that’s BS. I am the idea man. I am the one who says “Let’s do this!”. Bert is the one who tells me if it can or can’t be done. If he says it can’t be done, I ask what do we have to do to do it?

Gloria was the zookeeper. She was the one who calmed down the fights and fired us up the times we felt lost. As the company expanded she, at one time or another did the book keeping and payroll. She was HR. She answered the phones and saw to it the office was professional looking and clean. Yes, she did windows.

It only took about 8 months for me to fall in love with Gloria. She knew it and put a quick stop to it.

“Mick, can I see you in your office for a few minutes?”

“Sure, Gloria.”

She walked in behind me while I sat at my desk. She closed the door behind her and locked it. There was no one else in the office, but she locked the door. Curiouser and curiouser. After locking the door, she turned and walk to the front of my desk.

“Look Mick. You love me and you know it. You are too young for me and I know it, but you don’t. This is going to get to be a very uncomfortable situation very soon, so I want to get something out of the way right now.”

“Gloria? You think that I love you?”

“Either that, Boss, or you have a huge lusty crush.”

“OK, I’ll admit that I have some pretty strong feeling for you. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met.”

“Mick, the women you have met have not been women. They have been girls. Older girls, perhaps, but girls none the less. Some have been experienced in sex and some have been virgins, but all of them have been completely inexperienced in life. They can’t help it, they just haven’t had enough 365-day periods of time on this planet. Compared to them I am a flipping goddess!”

“I think you might be a Goddess.”

“Like I said, the competition for the position is not very stout.”

“So why the meeting behind locked doors?”

“Because I need to do something, and I need it to be just between you and me.”

“Something?”

“Don’t get your pecker all excited. You need to stop undressing me every time you see me. It is unprofessional and as the office expands it will be embarrassing and people will talk.”

“I can see that. What do you think is the solution?”

As I finished asking that question, Gloria grabbed the zipper at the top of her dress and quickly pulled it down. She took no time to tease, just a quick zip and her dress was flung wide open, revealing no panties and a very hairy beaver. In spite of the very furry bush, her labia extended below the fur.

“GLORIA!”

“Relax.”

She then undid the front closure on her bra and pulled it open like her dress. Her breast immediately took their position hanging down with her bright pink nipples pointing up. Her breasts were that classic swoop shape with the flesh being fuller on the bottom. She stood there and after she gave me time to look, she shook them and let them fly around her chest and ribs. They were really nice. I didn’t know then, but do now, they’re size 34C.

Gloria then lifted her dress up above her waist and turned around and I let out a gasp. There in front of me was the most wonderful butt, I had ever seen. Nude beaches, magazines, online porn, gave me a decent inventory of butts and this was some butt. Gloria shook her bottom a bit and then took off walking around my office. The globes of her cheeks rose and fell and glided from left to right and back with the smooth movement of ... a Goddess.

She finally walked right to the front of my desk and bent over, allowing her breasts to shake and sway before she plopped them down on the surface of my desktop. She then turned and bent over to give me the view from behind of her furry vagina and her less furry brown anus. Again, she shook her hips and then sat on the desk. Her cheeks spread out as only the hips of a mature woman would do.

After a few minutes, she stood, turned around, and affixed the front clasp of her bra. She then shook the bra slightly to properly seat the breasts. She then bent over and connected the two ends of the dresses zipper and pulled the tab all the way back up to just below her neck. She placed a fist on each of her hips and looked me in the eyes.

“There! Now you have seen the package. No reason to be undressing me with your eyes anymore.”

I sat there in stunned silence and just stared, open-mouthed.

“Gloria, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”

“I know. But remember your sample size is comprised of girls and airbrushed fakes.”

“No, I have seen mature women naked on the beaches in Europe. You are fabulous.”

“Oh shit! This is going to get worse, isn’t it?”

“No, Gloria, it won’t. First thank you for the gift. I hope that I am worthy of it for as long as we work together. Second, I understand why you felt the need to do this. Please don’t do it anymore. Third, I would like to ask a favor. Please.

“A favor?”

“Yes, Gloria, a favor.”

“What might it be?”

“One day a week, maybe, would you please wear pants to work. I am in love with your bottom. And it would make me feel very good if once a week I could get a glimpse of your wonderful butt moving around the office.”

“If I do that, you are going to fall in love with me.”

“Gloria, I already am, remember. Please.”

“OK. Oh, last thing. You say nothing of this to Bert, ok? He loves me and has asked me to marry him. This was between you and me.”

And so, for the next 30 years, Gloria always made the point of wearing pants around the office at least one day a week. If we closed a big deal, she wore the pants a little tighter. If we were under a lot of stress, she would wear pants two or three days that week. Even in her 60’s and on her 75th birthday, the day of her going away party, her bottom was still a joy to behold.

Gloria became my personal assistant the day we hired our 100th employee and now I was losing her. Her pension was considerable, and she would never need for anything financial as long as she lived. She had married Bert a few months after her reveal to me, so I never had a shot at her. I don’t know if she ever said anything to Bert about my one request of her, but Bert never looked at me funny and never said anything.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.