Maureen - Cover

Maureen

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Maureen O'Farrell, from Injustice III, is grown up now and is a very powerful Magic user as well as a very beautiful young woman. When the FBI tries to arrest her for the illegal use of Magic, she escapes and sets off a series of events that lead to the ascendance of Magic over those opposed to its use.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Less than a second later, we appeared in the back of the equipment room. It was dark, but Maureen had remembered to bring a flashlight as well as the box with the equipment in it. We carefully placed each piece of the equipment back on the shelf with similar pieces of equipment and were finished in a matter of minutes. Maureen sent the now empty box back to where she had obtained it.

“Are you ready to leave?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“I’m going to cancel the spells that the Magic Council used on the equipment, and then quickly transfer us back to the hotel room,” she told me just before she canceled the spells on the equipment. A few seconds later we appeared back in the hotel room. I was soaked in sweat from worry and apprehension.

“We made it!” I said in relief on appearing there.

“Of course, what did you expect?” she asked with a smile.

“I wasn’t sure,” I told her.

“Are you ready for a shower and some sleep?” she asked next.

“Yes,” I agreed before we prepared to shower.

The shower tonight was just as amazing as the one last night had been. It was after we had relaxed in bed for a short time with the lights still on, that Maureen became very serious. We hadn’t done anything yet, and I wondered if this was why. Eventually, she turned to look directly at me.

. “We have been brought together by the Wyrd, and possibly by the Magic Council for their own ends, but what we choose to do is still up to us at this point,” she told me in a quiet voice.

“Wyrd?” I asked being unfamiliar with the term.

“Wyrd is an Old English noun that comes from the verb ‘weorthan’ meaning ‘to become’. There are related words in other European languages. It is Fate or Destiny, but not that of the Greeks, which was ‘inexorable fate’. This is more like a happening, event, or an occurrence. It is closer to the way the Anglo-Saxons and the Norse of old considered things. It’s not an end point, but something that is still happening.

“So we are at this point in time, and it is up to us to determine where we go from here. Are we just close colleagues, friends, or will we become lovers, or even Husband and Wife?” she asked in a very serious voice.

“I got the impression from what those on the Magic Council said that they had waited a long time for the two of us to appear, and that they had definite plans for us. It wasn’t clear what those plans were, but from the way they talked, and what they have arranged so far, it appears that they at least meant for us to be together. Since there was no indication of what relationship they intended, it would appear that it is up to us to decide,” I told her in just as serious a voice as she had used.

“And what is that relationship to be?” she asked again.

“It would appear that a part of it has already been decided, as we are both here in the same bed for the third night. As I have said before, you are a very attractive young woman Maureen, and that attraction has only been enhanced by the size of the Talents that we each have. I would like to be your lover at least, and would be proud if you would consent to be my Wife at some point,” I told her. She sighed and held out her arms to me. We moved closer together then, and I took her in my arms. She was trembling, and I wondered why until I kissed her and found tears sliding down her face as our lips met in a long passionate kiss.

“Love me,” she whispered after a time, when the trembling had stopped as well as the tears.

“Oh yes, I do and will love you,” I told her as we both slid down onto the mattress, and I moved over on top of her waiting body, to find her very wet between her legs, which were spread in anticipation of me.

“Love me a long time,” she whispered, as I entered her. We started slowly with long strokes and much passionate kissing and massaging, as I paid attention to her breasts which are very sensitive. I could feel Maureen quiver as minor orgasms moved through her as we continued.

Much later than we had intended to be awake, our passion had taken control of us, and the strokes had become much shorter and faster. Our breathing was also much more labored, as we moved closer to the edge of the cliff, and suddenly we were there. Maureen screamed out her joy and thrust her hips up to take me in her as deeply as possible, and then went rigid as a massive orgasm ripped through her. I was already as deep in her as possible and was touching her cervix when I began to spew my seed deep into her body, and then collapsed on top of her to then crash back onto the mattress together.

Somehow, I found the energy to roll off of her after a few seconds to lie by her side. That was when I looked around at the room. To a normal person’s vision, there was no change visible, but I found myself looking with my Magic senses to find the entire hotel room filled with unused Magic, that had accumulated while we made love. It slowly began to melt away when we didn’t use it.

That was also when I remembered the Leader of the Magic Council appearing here last night to chide us about not having used the privacy spell and the noise suppression spell. I was wondering when he would appear tonight, and if he would be even more upset with us.

By the time I had considered all of this, my breathing was better, and I had revived some. Some of the Magic appeared to have returned to me and helped with this. Maureen had revived some also, and now moved up against me eager for another kiss. We spent some time then with our lips locked together, and still no one from the Magic Council had arrived, surprising me. Maureen apparently noticed my distraction and broke the kiss.

“What’s the matter?” she asked.

“I was expecting someone from the Magic Council to arrive to scold us again for not using the privacy spell,” I told her, and she started to laugh, but it was a very light and jolly laugh. Still, I looked at her with a frown.

“Sorry,” she said once she had managed to stop. “I set a permanent privacy spell and a noise suppression spell this morning when I returned and remembered it,” she told me with a smile.

“I didn’t notice it,” I told her.

“It’s one of those spells that you really need to look for to find it,” she told me.

“The room was full of Magic when I had recovered sufficiently to notice it,” I told her also.

“Yes, we generate a lot of Magic when we are together,” she admitted. “But we need to clean up. Just a short shower though, as you still need to go to work tomorrow,” she continued.

“Tomorrow is Saturday, I’m off,” I told her before we went to shower. It was a very short shower.

We were a little tired in the morning, but it was a Saturday, and there was no need to get up early.

“What should we do today?” I asked, as we got up at around nine in the morning.

“That depends. Do you want to be seen leaving your apartment, or should we allow them to think that we spent the weekend there?” she asked.

“What about the utilities? If they check, they’ll find that there was little or no electricity or water used over the weekend,” I reminded her.

“We can take care of that easily. How about I take you to meet my Foster Parents, Max and Jill Hardtrick?” Maureen asked out of nowhere.

“The Max Hardtrick? The one who caused all of that trouble some fifteen or sixteen years ago?” I asked.

“Yes, that Max Hardtrick. He and Jill settled down after that and are retired now. They have three children who are strong Magic users, stronger than their Parents are,” she told me.

“Are they as strong as you are?” I asked not wanting to include myself, as I wasn’t sure just how strong I would eventually be.

“No, we are stronger than anyone else that I know, except possibly those on the Magic Council,” she told me.

“Okay, I’ve always wanted to meet him, but he is like a phantom. The Military appears to know where he is, but they wouldn’t allow the FBI to know or to contact him,” I told her.

“It wouldn’t do any of you any good to know where he or they are. You couldn’t get close to them, or do anything about what they do, or where they go,” she told me with a smile.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because Max can cast the major shell spell to be as large as he wants it to be, and you couldn’t break through it, especially when he reinforces it with his wards,” she told me.

“How large a spell?” I asked.

“The largest one that he has cast covers forty acres. It’s nearly 1500 feet in diameter,” she told me.

“Could you cast this spell?” I asked uneasily.

“Yes, it’s not a problem for me and won’t be for you either, once you learn enough Magic and can control it,” she told me, but this hadn’t settled what to do for the weekend.

“If we are going there, should we leave now?” I asked.

“Not if you want breakfast,” she told me. “They still get up early even if they are retired. Breakfast is long over at their house. We’ll need to either eat at your apartment, or at a restaurant,” she told me.

“Let’s eat at my apartment, we need to use the utilities there anyway,” I told her. We transferred to my apartment after taking care of our morning rituals and dressing. While preparing breakfast, Maureen had an announcement.

“If we are going to continue eating breakfast here, we are going to need more groceries,” she told me.

“We can pick them up before leaving for the Hardtrick’s,” I told her, as it was still early. Maureen transferred us to the car following breakfast, and we picked up food for breakfast for another week plus. After parking the car and putting the groceries away at the apartment, Maureen transferred us to a park somewhere in the Boston area, at least I thought that we were still in the Boston area.

“It will be safer to transfer to Max’s from here than from either the hotel or your apartment,” she explained before casting the transfer spell, and a second later we appeared in front of a farm house. There were barns and sheds near it along with a chicken coop.

Less than a minute after we had arrived, people began to arrive near us. The first ones were three youngsters, two girls and a boy. Next were a number of cats who all surrounded Maureen. Finally two adults appeared; a tall man and a shorter woman. Maureen was smiling at all of them.

“Who have you brought with you?” the older woman asked.

“This is Allen Parks. He’s the one who tried to arrest me when I returned from Ireland. Those on the Magic Council removed the Black Magic Witch Spell that had been hiding his Talent and keeping him from using it or learning Magic,” Maureen told them.

“Is he still trying to arrest you, and why did you bring him here?” the older man, who I presumed was Max Hardtrick asked.

“No, he isn’t still trying to arrest me. He is still with the FBI, but he is spying on them and trying to learn who put the spell on him some 30 years ago, and also who bugged his apartment. We, that is the Magic Council, Angus, and I, destroyed a Demon at his apartment, and a little later I removed the Witch who had sent it, and was posing as an FBI agent,” Maureen told them. The children were looking at her in amazement, but the older woman was the one who spoke.

“Why don’t both of you come inside, and explain everything that has happened where it’s more comfortable. You seem to have had a lot of excitement in the last week or so,” she told us.

“Yes, I’ll talk to the cats later,” Maureen told her before sending the cats back to the barn and then turning to me.

“Allen, this is Max Hardtrick, his Wife Jill, and their children, Alaster and Megan, the twins, and their younger Daughter, Grace,” she told me in introduction. Max had stepped forward and shook my hand. His eyebrows went up as we shook.

“You certainly have a strong Talent. Was it hidden all of those years?” he asked.

“According to those on the Magic Council and Maureen, it was. I wasn’t aware of it until a few days ago,” I told him. Jill had also stepped forward while we talked, and she also took my hand. She gasped on touching it.

“Strong isn’t the right word, huge would be better. It’s at least as strong as Maureen’s. How could anyone hide that?” she asked.

“I was told that a Black Magic Witch’s Spell was used, but I have no way to verify that,” I told her, as we all moved into the house, where Maureen and I explained the events of the past few days.

Later there was lunch, or dinner as they called it. Following that Maureen and I went out to the barn to talk to the cats, who were now delighted that there were two of us to talk to them. Later Maureen showed me around the farm before calling up the shell spell that surrounded the area of the house and its out buildings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.