The Neighbor - Cover

The Neighbor

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tom helps a hurting neighbor and her daughter after husband is killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Tom had planned it for the next Friday. That would give him time to set up his special cameras around the pool. The day of the party, he had Karen and Susan over early to receive the guests and show them where to go. Tom knew the girls and their mom’s. He had seen them at Karen’s house many times. And to say the least, to him everyone looked hot! Now they would all be here, running around in their bathing suits. As he thought about this, maybe he had bit off more than he could chew. Thinking about this he wondered if he could keep his cock inactive for all that time?

Tom had refreshments so they could all gather till all were here and then go to their respective places to change. Susan was just a buzz with all the girls and the woman were all gathered around Karen. Tom noticed, on a few occasions, they would turn their attention toward Tom and smile. “What in the world are they talking about?” Tom thought Tom tapped his glass to get everyone’s attention. “Ladies and younger ladies. Welcome to my house. I want you all to have a good time. My house is yours for the duration of our get together.”

“Bedrooms?” someone piped up, they all laughed, not giving away who said it.

Tom thinking quick and smiling said “With that exception. Now Karen will show you mom’s where you can stay and also the pool house. Susan? You can take the girls down in the basement and get them set up. There is a good size bathroom there in which you can use. The only rule is, with your mom’s permission girls, is you will have the basement all to yourselves and Ladies? You will have Karen’s house all to your selves. We will have a snack at lunch, and then I will make a big bar b q for dinner. So if no questions swim, have fun.”

Every one walked off, eager to get ready. Some of the girls and the woman were already making passes at him. A few of the girls were hugging and thanking him. They would kind of press themselves to him as they did. Some of the mom’s, as they thanked him looked as though they were undressing him. He just hoped he would survive these two days.

Everyone was in swimming, splashing and having a good time. Tom just couldn’t believe all these female bodies around him. Everyone had on Bikini sets, and the camel toes, moms and girls. Tom was really having a tough time.

In the pool, Karen swam over to Tom putting her hand on his shoulder. “Well, how are you holding up with all of these female bodies around? Is it getting Hard?” Was that a pun?

Tom just grinned and said, “I’ll survive, I think. And the way they dress. Do their husbands know how they wear their ... suits?”

“Why Tom, I didn’t think you were noticing.”

“Karen, I’m not dead, but as a man ... how could you not notice, even if you didn’t want too?”

“Well Karen, what do you think of our sexy host? Isn’t this nice?” That was Kelly, close to Tom’s age and one awesome camel toe. She was accompanied by her friend Stacy. They stood one on either side of Karen as they talked. “Tom, this is so nice of you. And to have us stay with Karen so we can have some girl time.” Tom noticed her hand on Karen’s back had slid down below the water line. He thought he saw Karen jump a little.

“Well girls, I think we should leave Tom to getting our snacks around? Shall we?” Karen turned and swam away from them, jackknifing to swim underwater. As she did, her ass came up to the surface, suit between her ass cheeks. What a sight.

The other two swam away saying “Yes ... later Tom.” Tom is really beside himself with all of this flirtation. As he got out of the pool, he had to go and check on something. Changing out of his trunks and drying off, he went to his office, unlocked the door and went in.

He was using his large screen TV as a monitor. Bringing up his underwater camera’s he searched. “Just as I thought.” There on the screen were the three women, standing. Kelly’s hand could be seen running up and down the crack of Karen’s ass. “Why would Karen allow this? I didn’t think she was into ... woman.” Tom was aroused and ... wasn’t quite sure how he felt. He found Karen when she swam off under water. Going to the bottom of the pool, no one following, she pulls the suit out of the crack of her ass and she runs her hand, inside of the front of her bottoms, and rubs her pussy for a short time, then surfaces.

Tom’s cock was getting hard. Karen is so ... sensual. He was thinking about her as he took out his cock and began stroking it. The fantasies were filling his mind as he shot. He was thinking of the image of Kelly’s hand in her ass crack.

Tom a little more calmed down now, went down and got the snacks around. A while after eating, the ladies were all in chairs, talking as the girls were in the pool. Tom went in and wheeled out a few bottles of wine and glasses.

“Ladies, while the girls are enjoying the pool, I thought it would be nice if the adults had a little ... refreshment?” They all ooohed with glee as Tom passed out the drinks.

Paula raising her glass, “Karen, here is to having a great neighbor.”

“And a sexy one.” someone said “Here, here.” They all said in unison. Tom was beginning to blush a little.

“Tom, set down here and talk with us. After all you are the host.” Tom pulled up a chair and began conversing with the ladies. They were asking him about the company and his life in general. Was he ever going to get married, plans for the future. Karen was the only one there without a husband.

“Tom.” said Stacy. “I think I speak for all the ladies here. We all know what you have done for Karen, and for Susan. It is one of the most selfless acts we know. To have a neighbor and friend like you ... well it’s just amazing. We applaud your help and generosity to someone who had nowhere to turn. Thank you Tom.” They all raised their glasses again. There were a lot of tears in eyes. Especially Karen’s”

Tom was speechless at this. Taking Karen’s hand, “I’m ... I’m just glad I was here and able to meet her needs at such a time.” Karen held his hand, tears in her eyes, “Yes Tom ... thank you ... soooo much.” Tom just smiled and continued to chat. As the Ladies were talking, something else caught his eye.

“Ladies, help yourself to the drinks, responsibly of course, I have to check on something.”

“Well that’s no fun.” Said Kelly.

Tom went to his office, closing and locking the door, went to his computer. Going through a few cameras, he found what he was looking for. He zoomed in. There were two girls. He had noticed they were facing each other, one arm on the edge the other in the water. Now looking below the water line he saw the one girl had her bottom off and in her hand. The other girl was feeling her up. They were off to a side where no one else was paying attention. Tom found the camera on the side that showed her face. He put them side by side, so he could see the action and the face on the girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.