The Neighbor - Cover

The Neighbor

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom helps a hurting neighbor and her daughter after husband is killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

For the rest of the summer it was getting harder for Tom. Susan would tease him to swim with her. When she was near him or knew he was watching, she would be adjusting her suit and she made it to always look natural. When he was standing on the pool edge, she would adjust her top, pulling it away just far enough to reveal her nipples (which were always hard). Walking out of the pool, with her back to him she would run her fingers under her bottoms at her ass, pulling the material out from her crack. Only when she did she would momentarily move the material to one side, giving him a look at her hole. Then there was the one where she would do the same to her front exposing her pussy, even if it was only a brief moment. What Tom didn’t know is that Susan was trying to wear him down at seeing her parts.

Tom was working on a special underwater camera with motion sensing capabilities. Camera’s was one of his side ventures. He had placed 4 of them in his pool to try them out. They had Wi-Fi devices he could program to his computer to record all at once or just when something was in range. Tom was swimming around in his pool to try them out. After about a half hour, he thought he would see how they were working. In his office he accessed his computer and ran the soft ware. “Perfect. The clarity is great and I can remote zoom. The next project will be to make them rotate.” Tom set up his screen to view all 4, and when he started out, he noticed one come on, then another. “What the...”

Then he saw her. It was Susan. It was like her to just come over and jump in the pool at a moment’s notice. He sat down at his screen, “Might as well see how these perform.” He watched as Susan would activate one then another as she moved around in the pool. The underwater shots were fantastic. They were crystal clear. Susan had stopped and was treading water. Tom zoomed in the camera and it was right on her pussy. “Wow, she has a camel toe, just like her mom.” It was hard for him to try and not watch but he couldn’t keep himself from the monitor.

Susan swam to the shallow end and when her feet could touch the bottom, she stood there. Her body was twisting around, maybe to see if anyone was around. Tom turned all the camera’s on and had them zoomed in. She untied her one side of her Bikini and retied it tighter. “What is she doing?” he thought. Then she walked to the side of the pool. Two of the camera’s had her in range, so he kept zooming as she walked. When she got to the side she stopped. There was some type of activity from the water so Tom zoomed back ... that was it! Susan was standing right in front of the pool jet.

“Oh my word, she is having the jet masturbate her. He went into his bedroom to see. There she was, holding on the edge of the pool, head back and eyes closed. Tom went back to the computer screen. Susan reached her hand down and untied the other string to her suit. The water opened it up and it was flapping behind her. Now he knew why she tied the other one tight, to keep it on, in case someone show’s up.

After a few minutes, Susan turned around and backed her ass right up to the jet. Reaching behind her, it looked as though she was holding her ass cheeks open so the water would hit her pucker hole.

Her legs were spread and he had a perfect view of her pussy. Almost like her mom’s. It was puffing out and bald as an egg. Her clit was beginning to protrude out from the lips. The way she was bent over. The water had to be hitting her hole. She was undulating some. Then she turned around and faced the jet, hands in front, probably holding her pussy open. He could see her ass humping forward. Tom got up and went to his room to view this from top side. It was all being recorded so he would not miss anything. Looking out he could see her. She had her back arched, eyes closed and her pussy was pressed tight to the jet. Her mouth was open a little and now she was humping the side. Then she placed her arms on the pool ledge and laid her head on her arms. She was now lifting herself slightly up and down. Oh if only he had sound down there. She was humping it faster now and Tom had to take out his cock, which was very hard and began just pumping it.

Susan rose up some, had her head face down and when she tensed, he knew she was Cumming. Tom blew his load right there, again hitting the wall, the same place as he was when watching her mom. When he finished, he went back to the computer screen. After a few minutes Susan stepped back from the side and walked into deeper water. He could see her pussy was aroused and open, her clit sticking way out. She reached down and rubbed it some then tied her bottoms back in place. It looked like she was walking out of the pool. Tom went around to the window as Susan was standing by a lounge chair, glancing around she removed her suit and began drying off. “Boy, what a body.” Tom thought as he watched her dry herself, seeming to spend a little more time between her legs than was normal. She than laid down in the chair. Tom couldn’t take anymore so he went to get cleaned up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.