Her Ladyship Is at the Dog Park, Sir - Cover

Her Ladyship Is at the Dog Park, Sir

by Donna The Dog Lover

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Erotica Sex Story: He was the kind of nephew that simply adored his lovely aunt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality   Petting   Public Sex   .

I hadn’t seen my Aunt Winifred since the accident and I hoped that my cast would not make any marks on the beautiful red brick pavers at the curved front steps. I had to be careful with the steps because of the curvature and I retracted my steps down to my motor car with infinite care.

In all honesty, I should admit that I should have been half as cautious when trying to pass the lorry on the post road not being fully aware of the depth of the dreadful pothole right out on the highway. My blue convertible was damaged beyond any thought of operating with an axle that had to be shipped all the way from bloody Germany teaching me a valuable lesson about buying only UK products to avoid the aggravation of finding spare parts and a mechanic that understood the foreign makes.

My doctors told me that I would not be playing tennis anytime soon and that did in my chances for a title shot at the finals although I had always considered my chances slim to none.

My Auntie Winifred was a constant visitor to our estate in the Midlands and she always brought me a gift and let me sit on her lap like I was her child and not my flighty mother’s that was always at some club or another making the world a better place for the poor unfortunate masses.

I liked my Aunt Winifred to the point of a schoolboy crush on her petite upper-class body that was invariably clothed in the latest fashions and with an appreciation for my tennis skills that included her watching me play and taking me for drinks at every opportunity. I know we made an odd couple with me being still a teenager at nineteen and her being in her mid-forties.

Aunt Winifred was often referred to as “Her Ladyship” because of her deceased second husband, a judge of some standing and receiver of many honors and medals for his work with human rights. I didn’t like the judge because she had confided in me that he beat her regularly and not just with his hands but with a huge paddle that they used for criminals in the old days when incarceration meant a full routine. The thought of her delicate and finely designed heart-shaped bum being so degraded was enough to make me angry enough to say something outright but she begged me to be discreet and told me to put soothing lotion on her majestic cheeks instead.

It was almost a routine now with us that I would caress her bottom with my joyful hands and she would purr and hum like a little kitten as I brought her to a nice female finish totally befitting for an Auntie and her nephew behind a locked door with nobody the wiser.

If you were wondering what I was doing on her doorstep, it was to offer my bum soothing ministrations that seemed to work their magic for me as well as her and had given me many a fine draining of my manly juices right onto her regal ass cheeks or the back of her nicely shaped legs. She was always receptive of my offerings and told me,

“Thank you dear boy, now rub it in for Auntie, I like the feel and the scent of your cream all over me and I promise not to bathe for at least a full day to keep you on me like you are sleeping right in my bed.”

She could always get me worked up with her naughty words and I would also use my teenaged tongue to lick her female parts far better than any dog she had ever owned and used in such a manner. I liked the way she would pat the top of my head and say,

“Good boy, lick me right there, you naughty dog and make me yell like a bitch in heat and I will pay you back by licking your bum with my wet tongue as soon as you make me cum right filthy into your impudent mouth.”

I followed her instructions and she would keep her part of the bargain sending me right up the wall with the tingle that wouldn’t stop.

Of course, we were both quite circumspect in not putting our blood related parts together in a way that could be considered incestuous in the eyes of the church as well as the law because in addition be being a sin, it was most definitely a crime with sordid aspects that need not be mentioned.

I sped to the nearby dog park with the directions of the butler and saw that the place was humming with activity. Strangely, I didn’t see that many dogs and it looked like the males outnumbered the females by at least a ratio of five to one. I could hear some terrible music playing from one of the car radios and I thought I saw one lady bent over her hatchback entry with her shocking white ass cheeks up high with a line of several gents waiting their turn like shoppers with numbers all orderly like. The fairly attractive middle-aged woman was taking it nice and hard and squealing like a pig being done from behind.

I limped into the middle of the chaos and spied my Auntie Winifred’s sedan right next to a picnic table at the end of the row. When I got closer, I saw that she was bent over the picnic table and was standing with her undies at her ankles and her arms being held down by an old gentleman with a full beard at the other end. There was no less than three young lads lined up behind her and I could hear her familiar voice ringing out,

“Yes, right there, stout fellow. Bit more slapping if you don’t object. I do like a rough tumble from behind if you are of a mind.”

It was obvious that Auntie Winifred was quite enjoying her humiliation and I hesitated to interrupt her delight. However, she saw me and waved me over to greet me even with the long hard dick in her fundament like a salami looking for a home.

A quick look in her eyes was all I needed to assure me that she was ready, willing and able to be a cum bucket for any takers. The young man behind her looked at me and smiled and he made a point of humping my beloved Aunt even harder because he assumed I was a relative or a boyfriend and he was quite correct. Poor Winifred was almost unbalanced and she took it all in stride shouting out some dirty words I had never heard cross her lips before.

“Be a good boy and look for my Dicky. He is a good dog and I thought we were going to a dog park for him to make new friends and do his business. I found out that that this park is for females to make new friends and let the gents do their business from behind like the doggies in the kennels late at night.”

That explained her astonishing fall from grace and the fact her bun was stark naked and obviously ready for action from any direction.

I sat down at the picnic table and accepted a can of beer from the old guy.

“You need to get on line if you want some, son, this is one of those high-class ones that thinks her shit don’t stink.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.