New World Transport - Cover

New World Transport

Copyright© 2020 by Gynophage Topper2

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Set in a similar world to football(breastball). Technology has advanced to the point that parts of the body can be removed while maintaining feeling in both parts. The women in this building are parted out for fun of men both on the job and off.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Science Fiction   Body Swap   BDSM   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The day started the same as any other day for Jane. She had no clue that today she would get caught in a booby trap, quite literally a booby trap. Jane was called into her boss’s office on this, her second day of work, and given a lecture on the expectations for appropriate office attire. Jane had been living on a limited budget and her clothing was beginning to show signs of wear. What was worse, her clothing had been stolen from the wash room in her apartment complex both weekends since her interview. Her entire wardrobe consisted of the clothes on her back and a pair of sweats that she wore on laundry day. Her boss was very understanding and gave Jane a $1000 prepaid debit card to a small private clothing boutique in the same building as her company to improve her wardrobe. Until Jane actually read the information on the letter attached to the debit card, Jane had no idea that the small women’s clothing store actually existed. Jane had noticed that none of the women in the office showed any cleavage except for her boss’s personal secretary.

Jane went straight to the shop on her lunch break and did a little pre shopping browsing. The shop sold entire ensembles only. They had business suits complete with shirts, evening wear complete with costume jewelry, exercise outfits complete with sports bras and casual dresses. Each set also included the appropriate shoes and undergarments. Several of the outfits caught her eye as she was talking to a young beautiful sales associate. During the conversation, the young girl fidgeted often and seemed very distracted at times. Jane did work out that her company owned the boutique and Jane would be able to obtain multiple outfits based on the discounted prices.

That evening after work, Jane entered the boutique with the plan to obtain one evening dress and several of each of the other ensembles. Jane had picked out several sets of clothing dealing with the jumpy teenage sales girl. The girl would at random times grunt and groan or jerk about. At one point during the sales session, she saw a tear in the young woman’s eye after a loud squeak. The undergarments in the store were old fashioned and very thick. There were no thongs or tiny panties available, and each bra had a solid padded surface. The interior of the bras had a metallic sheen as did the crotch panel of the underwear. The manager, a harsh older woman, interrupted when Jane questioned the sales girl concerning the odd fabric. Jane was surprised at the stern attitude of the manager concerning the requirement to always wear the ensemble as a complete set. The manager went so far as to require Jane to sign a document that she would always wear the entire ensemble, undergarments included, whenever she was in public. Jane was shocked at the requirement, but complied since at this point she had no real choice in the matter. Her first paycheck was two weeks away and she could not wear the same outfit a third day in a row. Jane was not surprised to see that none of the ensembles showed any cleavage.

As Jane walked to the changing room to try on her exercise outfit, she caught sight of a small section of adult toys. The rack looked very out of place in such a trendy clothing boutique. Jane was unable to contain her curiosity and walked over to the table with her jogging suit in hand. The same sales girl she had talked to at lunch came over and with a brashness that astonished Jane and picked up a large metallic dildo. “Each ensemble comes with a different toy as a bonus” explained the busty sales girl. “With that last outfit you will receive one of each of the items on the table here.”

Jane was too embarrassed to reply and walked away as the sales girl began picking up multiple items. As Jane paid the manager for her wardrobe the young girl bagged her clothing and the bonus toys. The sales clerk was told by the smiling manager to walk with Jane to her car to assist with the large load. The bras alone took up two bags. As the burdened couple passed through the front door, the sales girl stumbled and was barely able to regain her balance without dropping any clothing. The girl gave Jane an embarrassed smile and said “You just never get used to the extra weight.”

Jane just smiled back and nodded without a clue what she was talking about.

It required several trips for Jane to bring all the clothing into her apartment. Jane did not even look into the bad of adult toys before hiding them in the bottom drawer of the dresser next to her bed.

The next morning Jane showered as usual and then picked out a smart business suit to wear. The shiny metallic material in the bra and the wide triangular crotch panel of her panties felt cool to the skin. Jane would have to be careful to avoid gaining any weight as the undergarments were very tight. The back strap of the bra seemed much wider and thicker than an ordinary bra and it took Jane several attempts to figure out the odd latch on the back. The business suit was very chic and fit her like a glove. The skirt was the perfect length and the lapels a perfect width. Jane was very pleased except that due to the stiff padding in her bra, she looked as if she had gained a cup size.

Jane arrived at the office almost a half hour early and made her way to the metal detector. Her building had a very strict security protocol. Badges were required to be displayed by all employees at all times. Before anyone was allowed into the building they had to swipe their badge and pass through a metal detector. All hand carried packages were X-rayed by a stern looking security guard.

Jane swiped her badge into the card reader and placed her lunch onto the X-ray machine belt. Just before passing through the metal detector Jane had a sudden fear that her new underwear would set the machine off. There was a lot of metal in the clasp on the bra in addition to the metallic fabric. Jane missed a step as she stepped through the machine and almost fell. Even though Jane’s heart rate lowered after she stepped over to the now smiling guard to retrieve her lunch from the belt of the X-ray machine she felt a pressure pushing against her chest that she assumed was a result of her sudden anxiety.

The sweat dried quickly as Jane made her way to her cubicle. Jane thought she could almost feel air moving across her breasts as the sweat dried. Jane paused as she sat and thought about how her chest felt. There was still an odd pressure pushing against her chest, but thanks to the bra, her breasts felt fully supported and light, almost as if she were laying on her back in her bed.

Jane did not realize that as she had passed through the metal detector, a signal activated the bra as it went through the machine. An additional signal activated the lock on the clasp. Until Jane went through the exit doors at the end of the day, she would be unable to unclasp her bra. The metallic bra material was actually half of a newly developed transport mechanism. While Jane’s breasts were still firmly attached to her vertical upper body, they were fully displayed in Walter’s office. The reason Jane felt pressure on her chest was the corresponding transportation receiver was actually horizontal. The receivers for Jane’s breasts were on her boss’s desk along with several other empty circles. One entire wall in her boss’s office was covered in cubbies, each containing one triangle and two circles of varying sizes. The back of the chair behind the desk was also set up in a lattice work of round circles. Several of the circles in the cubbies were already filled with women’s breasts. When a female employee with one of the special wardrobes scanned her badge, the machine built into the metal detector would send the information to the receiver of the transporter. That way if someone took a pair of breasts from a cube, they would see a small screen on the back displaying the name and employee badge picture of the breasts associated with the other side.

Jane was still getting used to the odd pressure on her chest, when Kira, the boss’s personal assistant walked by. Kira stopped and congratulated Jean on her new wardrobe. After a few minutes of small talk, Kira left with a final comment and an odd smile saying “If you need any help today with anything, and I mean anything, just let me know.”

Kira smiled as she left the confused new office worker behind. She entered Walter’s office and closed the door behind her. She selected several pair of breasts from the cubbies and installed them in the lattice on the back of the office chair. She thought of the young girls in the building each smiling as they felt their breasts going from horizontal to vertical. The young women that came in early did so, knowing that Kira would fill the chairs vertical surface from the early arrivals. The women who came in later could easily have their breasts given to a coworker or installed in the upper managements lounge.

Kira left the pair of circles containing Jane’s breasts on the desk and moved the other blanks in pairs along with the associated triangle to individual cubbies along the long wall. With a hint of a wicked grin, Kira blew air across the Jane’s nipples. Jane felt air moving across her breasts. She was positive that she could feel movement inside her shirt. Jane thought of her new clothing and was surprised by how the metallic material felt. It was almost as if the underwear she was wearing was not there.

Kira looked at the triangle remaining on the desk that was filled with a tuft of blonde hair. She played a flashlight over the folds immediately below the landing strip of hair and was pleased with her inspection. The chairs in the cubicles all had a one foot wide duct running under the desks and chairs. The chairs did not go side to side but only forward and backward on a rail installed on top of the duct. Thanks to the duct, most women would place one foot on either side without being directed. The more senior female employees knew the kind of things that could happen if you failed to maintain that distance between your knees.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.