Alyssa 2... and Morgan - Cover

Alyssa 2... and Morgan

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Alyssa and Zane attend a birthday party for a friend, another girl makes a drunken move on Zane, right in front of Alyssa. Mayhem, chaos, and surprises follow

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   First   Oral Sex  

Alyssa

I arrived at Alyssa’s house about half an hour later. At this point I really had no idea what to expect. She opened the door, dressed in just her bathrobe, threw her arms around me, and gave me the most passionate kiss I could ever remember. Then she finally pulled me into the house and closed the door behind us.

After finishing a rather intense welcome kiss, Alyssa started apologizing for running out on me.

“I’m so sorry, I never should have run off like that. I just couldn’t believe that little bitch threw herself all over you like that RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME” she said.

I just held her tight and told her not to apologize, it wasn’t her fault. She had every right to be mad. If some guy had done that to her, right in front of me, I probably would have done the same thing.

“But I shouldn’t have just left you there. It wasn’t your fault either” she said.

I assured her I wasn’t mad about that and I understood perfectly.

As I stood there just holding her, I noticed that Kassidy was sitting over on the couch. I let go of Alyssa for the moment and gave a little wave. She just smiled back at me. Was this going to be awkward?

The two of them told me that Kassidy had calmed Alyssa down and convinced her there was no chance I was cheating on her with Morgan. She told Alyssa

“He would do ANYTHING for you, you know that, there’s no way he’s cheating on you.”

Kassidy smiled at me as she said this, knowing that she and I had in fact been together at least twice in the time I was with Alyssa. Kassidy was right though, I would do anything for Alyssa. She was really all I ever thought of, usually. Every once in a while, some girl would wrap her underwear around my head and my penis would take over all the thinking. I was kind of weak in that respect.

Kassidy told us she was going to call her boyfriend to come pick her up and leave us alone so we could “make up.”

Alyssa thanked her for being there for her, then took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I asked where her family was, and shouldn’t we be worried they’d come home? Not that Alyssa would mind them coming home to find us going at it. She told me they were gone to her cousins for the night for a birthday party. She got to stay home after coming home hysterical over her cheating boyfriend. They knew she would not be good company for the night, so they left her to cry and eat ice cream with Kassidy all night.

Then Alyssa did something she’d never done before, she closed and locked her bedroom door. She never did that when her family was home, and now that we had the whole house to ourselves, she did. What was going through her mind? She pulled me close and kissed me the way that only she knew how. Then she reached down to my pants and started reaching into my pocket. I almost had a heart attack.

At that moment, in the pockets of my pants I had two things. In one pocket, I still had Morgan’s lacy little black bra. I had forgotten it was even there until right this moment. If Alyssa pulled that out of my pocket it would really spoil the mood.

Instead, she reached into my other pocket and pulled out my phone. As she started swiping in my code, yes, she knew my code, I nearly had yet another heart attack. The pictures. I still had all those pictures of Morgan, naked, waiting for me to have my way with her. Did I accidentally send some of those to Alyssa? Was this the point where she murders me? Even if I hadn’t, if she swipes the wrong way and finds those pictures ... I thought I was busted for sure.

Instead, the Gods smiled on me, she opened the camera, but not the album. She put the phone back in my hand and pointed it at herself.

“I want you to take my picture” she said.

Then she stepped back, untied the robe she was wearing, and let it drop to the floor. She was completely naked. My jaw just dropped to floor, just like it did every time I saw her naked. She had shaved her pussy down to a cute little landing strip, it was so fucking hot. She stood there striking poses for a moment, then looked at me as I stood there in awe and said.

“Hello? Click click”

I was in total shock, but I started clicking. What the hell was going on here? Alyssa would NEVER let me take pictures of her nude. I tried that once and she almost broke my phone, now here she was posing like a porn star.

Click click click.

After five or ten shots like this, she came over to me and started pulling my clothes off. She stripped off my shirt, then undid my pants and pushed them down. She knelt down in front of me and pulled my boxers down. This was strange even for Alyssa. I didn’t even know what to do. I just stood there as she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. She started to work magic on my dick. She took more of me down her throat than she had ever taken before. This was new. All I could do was close my eyes and enjoy.

Alyssa stopped for a moment, looked up at me and said “click click” with a smile.

Now she wants me to take pics of her sucking my dick? What the hell is going on here? Still, I took some pictures. Then I changed the camera to video and started recording. She again took me all the way into her mouth. She worked her tongue, she licked and sucked. I could barely think. I couldn’t believe this was happening, especially after what happened at the party. I had to wonder if she could taste Morgan on my cock.

She finally got me to the point of no return. She took my cock all the way and sucked as hard as she could. I started to explode. She took the first shot, swallowed it down, then pulled back quick and let the rest shoot all over her. It was on her face, in her hair, all over her chest. She put her mouth back on my cock and sucked it dry. She took everything she could get, and I recorded it all. She stood up, took my phone and put it on her nightstand, then we laid down on her bed.

I asked her what the hell was going on. Alyssa said she didn’t want to lose me to Morgan, or some other little hoe just like her who comes along and offers to just give herself up to me just because she’s drunk at a party. So, she wanted me to have some pictures I could look at to remind me what I have. Apparently, Alyssa was in on a lot of those gossip sessions too.

I told her “Alyssa, how long have we been together? C’mon, I’m so madly in love with you, and we are amazing together. Do you think I would risk losing you just because some random drunk girl kisses me at a party?

I know. I’m an asshole. But I did love her, and there was no chance I was going to leave her. Not for Morgan or anyone else.

We continued talking for a while, naked, on her bed. I told her how many times I was scared I was going to lose her to some senior football player. I’d seen them all flirting with her all the time. She didn’t know that, but yes, I saw that. I also saw her laughing and flirting right back.

I’d heard them talk in the locker rooms when they thought I wasn’t around, or maybe they knew I was there and wanted me to know how much they wanted to fuck my girlfriend. They treated all the underclass girls like little trophies for them to fuck and then pass on to the next guy. As I told her that, my hand was sliding down her body between her legs.

Alyssa never knew that I had seen her talking to other guys, and yes, she did flirt back sometimes, but why didn’t I ever say anything? My fingers were now tracing along that little landing strip. She closed her eyes and let out a little moan.

I told her I was afraid that if I said anything that she’d think I was accusing her of something, but then every time I saw her she would come running up to me again and kiss me so hard that I’d forget all about it. I trusted her, that’s all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.