Alyssa 2... and Morgan - Cover

Alyssa 2... and Morgan

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Alyssa and Zane attend a birthday party for a friend, another girl makes a drunken move on Zane, right in front of Alyssa. Mayhem, chaos, and surprises follow

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   First   Oral Sex  

Morgan

I sat down in one of the big yard chairs with the couple guys in the back and took a few puffs. Oh yeah, this would work. I sat back and took a few more puffs as I tried to figure out what the hell had just happened. Eventually most of the others left and it was down to just myself and one other guy, and he was so stoned he had no idea what was going on.

After about fifteen minutes I was feeling a good buzz. The other guy was completely passed out, so I grabbed another from his supply and kept on going. All of a sudden, who should wander back there but, Morgan. My first reaction was.

“Oh no what now? Haven’t you caused enough trouble already?”

She dropped her head, sat down on the chair next to me and apologized.

“I don’t even know what I was doing. I’m so drunk, I never drink like that, and you looked so cute with that big stupid grin on your face staring at my tits, I just had to kiss you” she said.

I said “EVERYONE was looking at your tits! All the guys were grabbing at you, your shirt was practically off, why didn’t you kiss everyone!”

She smiled and said “I would have, I was just starting with you”

“And you decided to do this RIGHT in front of my girlfriend?” I said.

Morgan laughed and said “Yeah, I didn’t even realize she was there. I was just looking at those beautiful eyes of yours”

I rolled my eyes at her and said “Oh please, you can do better than that”

Clearly, she was still drunk. I leaned back in the chair and took another puff. I was just buzzed enough to let the whole episode just wash over me.

I took another puff and then absent mindedly handed it off to Morgan, not even thinking to ask if she wanted any, or if she smoked at all. I then leaned back on the chair, closed my eyes and tried to think. I heard her take a few puffs, trying not to cough her brains out, then try again. After a minute or so she leaned down on top of me, curling up under my shoulder and wrapping her arm around my chest. Without thinking I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

Morgan rested her head on my chest and said.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to cause so much trouble. You know I’ve always wanted to kiss you, and it seemed like just the perfect sexy moment”

I just laughed and said “RIGHT in front of Alyssa. I mean literally ten inches in front of her face! I’m surprised she didn’t fucking kill you. She was gonna rip your head off”

Then I burst into a laughing fit and couldn’t stop. Just the idea of Alyssa ripping Morgan to pieces for some reason cracked me up.

Morgan kept puffing away and, I think, at this point had pretty much smoked that whole thing by herself. So now she was stoned on top of all the beer. She was completely wasted. She started laughing hysterically too.

She looked at me and said “You should have seen your face, your eyes bugged out! You were so cute!” then just kept laughing and cuddled right back up into my shoulder.

As she rested her head against me, I was just laughing because this whole situation was so out of control, and completely out of the blue. Morgan was really stoned at this point and out of the blue just says

“You know we talk about you, don’t you?”

I didn’t have the slightest clue what she was talking about.

I said “What? Who talks about me? What are you talking about?”

She answered “All of us. All us girls. We talk about all you guys. All the time.”

I was lost. This was just a sharp turn in a whole new direction. What does that have to do with anything? I asked her what the hell she was talking about, and drunk/stoned Morgan proceeded to tell me about how all the girls gossip about us guys. She said not all of them all at once of course, but when they are together they’re always talking about us guys. I asked who and she ran off a list that included most of the girls I knew from the gym, most of the cheerleaders that I knew, her, Kassidy, Alyssa, and a few others who I didn’t know at all. Apparently, they all just gossip all the time.

I said “Oh, okay, I thought you meant you all talk about ME. You just meant all of us guys in general”

She said “Oh no, we talk about you. We talk about you and Alyssa, and who saw her giving you a hand job at the movies, or maybe saw you fingering her in the auditorium...” she kind of chuckled at that one.

“We all guess how many times you two have had sex” she added.

I was a bit blown away by that. I had no idea there was so much gossip, especially about me and Alyssa. It seems all the girls I knew already knew all of this, even Kassidy was in on all of this, yet somehow, she was not one of the rumors.

They would discuss which guys they thought were hot. Which guys they thought were sexy. Who’s a virgin and who’s not. Who’s going to stay a virgin forever. Who’s fucking who. How big they thought your dick was. Which guys they would fuck if they got the chance.

I perked up at that one. I had to ask, “Oooh, did my name come up in that one? Who said they’d fuck me if they got the chance?”

Then she started to spout off her list again. “Well, Kassidy, and Marissa, Emma, Holly, Lauren, Caity ... they’d all probably jump on you. We all think your sexy, and funny, and cute...”

I smiled thinking about all those girls she had just rattled off. I must remember those names, hell I wouldn’t mind fucking any one of them, heh heh heh. Remember that I was still pretty stoned myself at the time, so no, my mind wasn’t connecting the dots. I was thinking about the girls Morgan had just listed instead of the one laying on top of me.

Then I casually asked her “What about you? Do you wanna fuck me too?”

She answered “Well duh, why else do you think I was wrapping my underwear around your head”

I answered “Really? Cool!” with an ear-to-ear smile.

Again, my head was not working on all cylinders.

There was an awkward silence as Morgan waited for my brain to make the connection, probably thinking she had just made a complete fool of herself. She started to caress my abs.

Then the light went on. DING!

My eyes popped open, I drew back, looked at her and said “You mean like ... NOW?”

She shrugged her shoulders, tilted her head, and shyly said “Well not here in the middle of the lawn but ... if you wanted to...” she trailed off.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

There was a momentary silence again as the voice inside my head was saying YES YES YES YES YES LET’S GO!

While I was processing, Morgan started to babble. “I’m just so sick of all the guys who just want to fuck me in the back of their car so they can tell all their buddies, and I know you wouldn’t do that, and I can’t find a boyfriend who doesn’t turn into an asshole, or an octopus, and you looked so cute tonight, and you’re so sexy, and I’m tired of being a virgin, and I just want to...”

I interrupted her. “You’re a virgin?” I asked.

She answered “Yeah, is that okay?” as if I’d have a problem with that.

“And you want ME to... ?” I asked.

She hesitated “ ... If you want to” she said.

Again, inside my head, YES YES YES YES YES! LET’S GO!

“Where?” I asked.

She just shrugged her shoulders.

In the house, quick!

I stood up, held out a hand to help her up, and said “C’mon!”

Morgan was a bit unsteady on her feet but we managed to make our way back to the house. As we strolled through the party in the back yard everything seemed to be back at full steam, with no notice at all of our previous excitement. Morgan and I breezed right through the crowd and into the house completely unnoticed. We found what was apparently a guest bedroom downstairs, slipped inside, and locked the door behind us.

The instant the door was locked my lips were on her, voluntarily this time. Wow could she kiss. She tasted like beer and smelled like weed but still, wow. My hands were already undoing her top. She arched her back and smiled at me as I pulled her shirt back off her shoulders and she let it slide down her arms to the floor. Her tits were just tantalizing. Morgan has a dark complexion and the contrast from her tan lines just made her even sexier. I quickly pinched and teased and fondled her tits, then leaned down and put my mouth on one of those small hard nipples. She started to squeal, loving it. I was drunk on the pure lust of the situation.

My head had already decided that I was going to fuck her so hard. I was still buzzed, she was more than buzzed, both on top of all the booze we’d had previously, but who cared. This beautiful girl wanted to give me her virginity and I had every intention of taking it.

I stood back upright and said to her “So you’re a virgin huh?”

She answered “yup”

I said “Are you sure you want to do this? Here? It’s not always good the first time. I don’t want to disappoint you. Then you’ll go telling all your girlfriends and I’ll never get laid again”

She punched my chest and told me to shut up, then started to pull my shirt off. As she was doing that I started undoing my pants, they were off in a flash. Thinking fast though, I did grab my phone. I wanted pictures.

As I stepped out of my pants I asked her “So how much have you done? Do you know what to do with this?” and then I pushed my boxers down and let set my cock loose in front of her. I was at full strength. She let out a little “Whoa” as her mouth fell open and she stared at my tool. Her hands found it instantly and began to stroke just a bit.

I moved over and sat on the edge of the bed, Morgan attached to my cock the entire way. She kneeled down in front of me and immediately her mouth engulfed the head of my dick. She may have been a virgin but she had definitely done this before. I quickly snapped a pic.

She sucked, and licked, and stroked and squeezed what wouldn’t fit in her mouth. I was in heaven. I couldn’t even believe how I had gotten to this point today, but who cared! Another pic. Morgan was sucking like she was dying for whatever she could get out of me, and she almost got it. Just before I was ready to blow her head off I made her stop. I wanted to save it all for the main event.

I stood her up in front of me and unbuttoned her pants. She helped me to push them to the floor, leaving her standing there in the sexiest pair of black lacy panties I’d ever seen on a girl. God she was beautiful. I slid my hands up over that ass, and over those panties. They were black, and lacy, and silky, and hugged her ass like a second skin. She told me they were her favorites and matched the bra.

Her favorite undies? I had to ask.

“Your favorite? Did you plan this?”

She said “Yes and no”

She said she wore them thinking she was going to hook up at this party. The birthday boy, Gary, flirted with Morgan all the time, they had even fooled around a bit in the past. She figured if he tried to get in her pants today she was going to let him. Then she found herself drunk, waving her bra around in the air and came up to me, and she suddenly realized she rather do it with me instead. That’s when something in her head just said “kiss him”. So, yes, she had planned on doing it today, just not with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.