Can You See Me Now? - Cover

Can You See Me Now?

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2018 by LiteroCat

Erotica Story: 2 couples return home after a daring dinner out and continue their challenges. One husband takes on a Daddy Dom role and orders the other wife to perform for them. Concerns about safe sex prevent coitus, but not digital contact and fun for four.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   .

“Dinner was great. You guys were hilarious and daring - raunchy too,” laughed Sue as she opened our door. “Teasing that poor waiter, making him think you were about to fall out of your halter, Karen, too much. Did you see how fast his slacks bulged?”

“Did I ever! I was tempted to show him mine if he showed me his—right there in the dining room. If he stared any harder, I would have pulled part of my halter open and asked, ‘Can you see me now?’ I bet he would have pulled out his dick for me if I asked. Just two more drinks, and I would have.”

“You are such an exhibitionist, it’s too bad you didn’t flash him a bountiful tit,” said her husband, Ken.

I added, “We would all enjoy seeing that beauty and its hard nipple exposed fully—all fifty others around us.”

“Well, the night is young,” laughed Karen. “Have you ever exposed your tits openly in public, Sue?” she challenged.

“Let’s not go there yet. We don’t know you guys well enough to discuss such things,” riposted Sue. I wondered why she lied when the opportunity was bared. “And we aren’t high enough, to explore that,” she laughed.

Pointing obviously at my slacks, Ken added, “Looks like the waiter wasn’t the only one intrigued by your tit, Karen. Al’s swelling began as soon as you recalled offering to expose yourself.”

“Why are you looking at my husband’s dick, Ken, when I wore my new and shortest skirt tonight? I saw you trying for an easy up skirt peek every time I moved a leg. It looks like your slacks are getting tighter now.”

“Guilty. I’ve only seen you in shorts once and silently admired your shapely legs, but I think your micro skirt is shorter than they were and I am enjoying the view and the tease. More, please?

“Ha! As your gorgeous wife said, ‘the night is young’ and we still aren’t high enough. We can fix that. Sit by the fireplace. Al, would you get us some drinks and I’ll find a joint or four.”

Sitting on one of the two facing, beige sofas, Karen smiled, “Now you’re talking!” Her wrap around tan skirt fell open and fully exposed a beautiful thigh to her hip. She noticed, grinned and left it open. When I returned with drinks, I gave an exaggerated, smiling wolf whistle. “You like, Al? Does my leg stand up to your wife’s hot jogger legs?”

“Well, I need to see more, and both legs, to really judge. But I do like what I see so far. And it looks like you have no panties on under a flowing wrap around skirt. Pretty brave—and sexy.”

Sue got back at that exact moment. She smiled and nodded at the exposed, teasing thigh, then at Al’s bulge. “Looks like Al is enjoying the view. I bet it gets better with a joint.” Sue bent over to light Ken’s joint and flaunted, I mean ignored, her billowing, low cut V neck top.

“I’m happy we are getting to know each other so quickly, casually and thoroughly. I’m a bit surprised, Sue, that you’re wearing a bra with the way your hard nipples were poking thru your blouse all night just begging for personal attention. I was very tempted to reach out and tease them. Now that I see your smooth and nude bra, I understand,” Ken offered with a wink.

She pretended to be embarrassed and clutched her top with one hand as her skirt climbed nearly over her ass and gave me alone that lusty view of her damp panties. I wondered if she planned to light my joint and flash our new friends the same view. I suspect she was about to, but as she handed Karen a drink, Ken continued, “I don’t see any panty lines under your tiny skirt, though I can’t quite see as high as we can on my wife—not yet.”

As he craned his neck around Sue’s bared legs, she pointed directly at his crotch and barked, “Down boy. Why would you guys want to see my tiny tits when we have Karen’s huge and shapely beauties to admire?” She pushed a finger into Karen’s halter and pulled it, but didn’t expose anything. Karen’s jaw dropped and she huffed, but made no move to prevent Sue from pulling off her top, if she so chose.

Sue turned and sat next to me with a wide grin, across from Ken. Though she kept her knees together, even I had a great view fully up the side of a thigh. Ken and Karen certainly could see both thighs. Then Sue raised both feet onto the narrow coffee table and slightly raised her knees. I knew the view then included her under thighs, nearly to her panties—or higher—which left little to imagine. She coyly sipped her drink as Ken coughed.

Wisely, he said nothing. Instead he began sharing his grass cloud with Karen, mouth to mouth. He passed Sue the joint and continued kissing his wife passionately as he rubbed her exposed leg. Sue took a deep drag then passed it to me. We watched intensely as Ken reached into her halter and found an obviously stiff nipple. Karen moaned as he pinched and pulled it nearly out of her top.

He pushed the other side of the skirt open and rubbed that thigh from knee to groin. When he spread her slim and shapely legs, her crimson, satin, G-string appeared. It shined and dared us to stare at and thru it. As they continued their deep breathing passions, a shadow formed on the glowing panties and a deep raphe grew with thick labia around it. I groaned as I watched her camel toe form. Sue sat frozen, eyes locked on it and the small wet spot that began spreading.

We briefly looked at each other, took a hit and silently returned to the show. Ken untied Karen’s skirt and flung it open. She spread her legs until we could see the triangular depression that connected her thighs to her pussy. That view always gets to me since it is immediately adjacent to heaven. Ken began rubbing her tiny panties, traced her partially exposed and plumped labia then stroked her obvious, bulging clit. “Hey, this show isn’t free. Why don’t you just copy us if you don’t feel too adventurous yet?”

His demeanor changed abruptly. “Sue, open your legs so we can see your panties too.” That wasn’t a question, but a confident order. They each took a deep hit from the joint and stared as Karen rubbed his hidden, swollen cock and he rubbed her clit, still threatening to expose a bare tit.

Sue’s smile vanished. Both her brows lifted; her mouth pursed and her jaw clenched at the challenge. Was she now high enough to accept? Without looking at me, Sue put down her drink while slowly letting her knees spread. They didn’t need to go far in that tiny skirt to fully expose her panties to our new friends across the small table. “Can you see me now?” she cheekily asked.

They paused their fondling and stared at Sue’s offering. “More,” he commanded. “I need to see more. In that shadow under your skirt, I’m not sure if you have dark panties on or just forgot to shave. Show me.” He pulled loose Karen’s halter and they let it hang only from her neck. Soft outer curves of her sexy tits teased us.

Seeing an opportunity to advance to tit-for-tat, and curious if she had gone out commando in that micro skirt, I pulled Sue’s knee to me as she left the other behind and let her tiny skirt slide up against her and above her groin. Was she already flashing her naked pussy? I looked into the widely open gap between her thighs and Ken whistled as we saw her tiny, sheer, black panties.

With her skirt above the panties, the room light was enough to let us clearly see thru them. So not quite naked, but extremely daring. We stared silently at my wife’s nearly bare pussy and watched her incarcerated labia plump up. She shifted her little ass closer to the edge of the sofa, spread her legs into a near split and showed us the special triangles that touched her lips. Ken’s cock surged. One upped, Karen rubbed and squeezed it silently.

Sue looked unwaveringly into Ken’s eyes and mimicked his demand, “More! I want to see more.” Karen unzipped him, opened the fastener and wrestled his slacks and boxers to the floor. His stiff, uncut, shaft lurched out and he thrust it up for more effect. As if her quirky smile weren’t enough to reveal her delight, Sue slowly licked her lips and Ken’s knees and thickly veined cock shuddered. Karen gripped it, aimed it at Sue as she slowly stroked it and demanded, “More! I want to see more.”

After taking a moment to decide what Karen demanded to see, Sue stood, unhooked her skirt and stepped out of it. I wasn’t surprised by the beautiful view, but our new friends might be. Sue turned to pull me up and revealed that her panties were a tiny G-string, nearly invisible from the back. So as she fumbled with my slacks, she knowingly showed them 99% of her very cute and shapely ass. When she pushed my slacks down, she bent straight-legged to give them a perfect view of the tiny scrap that nearly hid her pussy. I knew that her fattened lips spilled over the edges. My confirmation was the way Ken’s cock surged and Karen’s tongue lapped at her lips. She turned to face them and flared at my boxers and the bulge that threatened to escape. “MORE!” said Karen.

“OK,” said Sue, “But first, you remove your skirt and turn around. When you give us the same view I gave you, I’ll show you more.” Karen agreed, tossed her skirt aside and took a hit before turning and bending for us. Her limp halter swung along with her lusty tits and my cock surged. “Spread them sweetie, legs and ass. Very nice, but wasn’t my G-string inside my pussy? Pull yours up tight and inside like that.” No one bothered to correct her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.