Introspection - Cover

Introspection

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jessica wants to marry Casey. Casey wants to do the same. But Casey has fantasies and thoughts, things that are keeping him from giving Jessica all of his heart. Jessica is a therapist and she knows just what he needs.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Jessica leans back in toward Rosemary and meets her, this time kissing her with more need. Their tongues touch and she slides her hands back, holding Rosemary’s hair away from her face. “I have wanted to kiss you all day.” Her hands knead the back of the girl’s neck. Again their lips find each other’s. This time Rosemary wants to taste the older woman just as much as Jessica wants her. Jessica’s hands work their way to the girl’s breasts.

“Jessica...” the girl says breathlessly. She sits back looking at the woman before her. “You certainly are a bad vixen, aren’t you? My mama said you were.”

“Oh?” Jessica asks, raising an eyebrow up at the girl.

“Oh yeah...” Rosemary says with a nod and a smile and once again kisses Jessica. “When will Casey be finished?”

“He should be coming in any minute,” Jessica says looking up past the girl to the clock on the far wall. “Bart said he wouldn’t keep him too busy.”

“Now there’s a hunk of a man,” the girl mutters.

This catches Jessica’s attention. She looks down at Rosemary and gives the girl a quirky smile. “Have you fucked him?”

“Gawd...” Rosemary says shaking her head. “I wish I could. Mama says Bart has a big dick. But she says Bart is all hers. I can’t touch.”

“That’s a shame then, isn’t it?” Jessica asks with a devilish grin. “You look like you could use a good stiff one between your legs too.”

“I think we should get started so he’ll have something to get hard to,” the girl suggests as she stands and reaches for Jessica’s hand. She pulls the therapist toward her and leans in, pressing her breasts to the other woman. It makes Jessica feel weak in the knees and wet in the panties. She hasn’t been with another girl since her college days.

As Jessica’s hands caress the young vixen’s wonderful body and they kiss passionately, it is the door opening that stops them in their tracks.

“Well ... I...” Casey starts to say. “I guess I made it back just in time.” He looks to his girlfriend and then the young teenager and smiles. There is still a bit of apprehension in him about doing this, yet he is confident that this is the right move. Jessica is the therapist after all.

Rosemary smiles at him. “You’re certainly welcome to join in, but not until we ask you,” she says, still smiling. “Of course you can watch until then. We were just heading for the bed. Will that be a problem?”

Casey is surprised at the tone and fierceness in the young woman’s voice. He didn’t expect the girl to talk this way. Of course he could not know that she normally doesn’t, that Jessica had been giving her instructions all afternoon and fine tuning the girl’s performance. “Yes, I can follow those rules,” he says with a curt nod.

“Good,” Rosemary says, taking Jessica’s hand and pulling her over to the bed. Glancing back at Casey, he smiles. Her grip is firm and they walk over to the bed.

As Casey takes a seat, Rosemary’s hands slowly unbutton Jessica’s top, before pulling it over her head. She kisses the woman’s neck and her hands unclasp Jessica’s bra. This isn’t totally something new for Rosemary. She has been with several boys and girls from school over the years. She just has never had a threesome before now. Let alone put on a show for an audience, even if that audience is just one person. The bra is flung across the room only to be caught by Casey.

He has yet to say a word, and has already taken off his shirt and pants, deciding it best to be ready for this and leave no room for backing out.

Jessica gasps as her nipple is sucked and the girl works her way back up her neck to kiss her once again. Being with Casey all this time has been wonderful, but not having a woman’s touch since college has caused an ache to swell up inside her. Deftly the girl removes her pants and panties. Even before she takes off her clothes, Rosemary is on her knees spreading Jessica’s folds and licking her pussy. She runs her finger up to the woman’s clit and Jessica moans, taking in all the pleasure that is given.

Jessica glances at her boyfriend as he strokes his hard prick. Whether or not he is hesitant or reluctant to engage in this new venture of theirs, it is certainly not hindering his arousal or his needs to abate it. She closes her eyes as the girl expertly works her clit, knowing that she made the right choice in her selection.

“Why don’t you lie on the bed?” Rosemary almost purrs the suggestion as she rises to her feet.

Sliding back, Jessica stretches out and watches as each piece of her clothing is slipped off her teenage body and dropped to her feet. Like a temptress, she climbs on the bed on all fours. Casey, who is sitting off to one side of the bed, strokes faster as her wet cunt comes into view. Looking over her shoulder, Rosemary arches her back as she makes her way to Jessica and the man gives out a sigh.

Watching and smiling, Rosemary makes her way up to where Jessica sits. The throbbing in her pussy makes her want the girl to hurry. Rosemary spreads Jessica’s legs and moves toward the pink center. Jessica holds her breath. Half way up, the girl stops and sucks hard on the skin behind Jessica’s knee. The sensation is so strong that the woman has a hard time sitting there. The girl’s tongue darts in and out on the soft flesh and the shock of pleasure and pure agony makes Jessica cry out.

Rosemary looks up and whispers, “How about we enjoy those wonderful tits of yours?” She makes her way up to the woman’s breasts and once again is sucking and caressing them. She takes one nipple between her fingers and rolls it with increasing pressure. Her mouth muscle works the other one and the rotation of her movement on Jessica’s body brings out sensation that she hasn’t felt since those college days.

When Casey mounts her and is on top, his hard rod is usually against her mound, and usually she has to maneuver her body so that it will work its way between her folds to rub her clit. With Rosemary though, her soft mound of hair rubs against Jessica and seems to have a way of pushing her cunt lips open and allowing their clits to find one another. The girl continues her movements until both their juices are mixing. Lifting her head, Rosemary moves back up at once to kiss Jessica’s lips that yearn for her. Her body slides on top of the woman’s, arching and pushing against it. She nibbles Jessica’s ear as her hands kneads her breasts once again. She straddles the woman’s legs and begins to rub her own clit on Jessica’s thigh. Pushing against the therapist, Rosemary moans when Jessica reaches for her breast and gently rolls the nipple between her fingers. Jessica lifts her leg ever so slightly so the girl’s pussy can better rub against it. Rosemary instantly arches and moans, reaching a crescendo of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.