Introspection - Cover

Introspection

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jessica wants to marry Casey. Casey wants to do the same. But Casey has fantasies and thoughts, things that are keeping him from giving Jessica all of his heart. Jessica is a therapist and she knows just what he needs.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Jessica is lying in the bed with her back toward the cabin’s single bathroom resting. She had felt Casey crawl out of the bed and heard the shower turning on. For a moment this morning she thought about following suit and joining him, but she had ultimately decided to just stay in bed and enjoy the soothing sound of the flowing water. It was so soothing that she nearly fell right back to sleep. After a while the water cut off and silence followed. And as that silence stretched on, she began to have the feeling of being watched. She rolls over toward the bathroom to see Casey standing in the doorway to the bathroom with a towel wrapped and knotted at his waist. “How long have you been standing there?”

“Long enough to see that you were still sleeping,” he says.

“Did I really fall back asleep?”

“I guess so,” he smirks. “I didn’t even know you were up.”

“I was.”

“You didn’t join me in the shower.”

“I almost did,” Jessica murmurs. “I just didn’t see the need to.”

“You horny?” he asks.

“Are you?” she counters, giving him the slightest hint of a coy smile.

“When it comes to you, I’m not sure I ever am not,” he answers, dropping the towel to the floor. Not taking his eyes off his girlfriend, he slowly walks toward the bed. His manhood is erect, clearly answering her question for him. “I think through the window you can see Bart.”

“And?” she asks.

“I need you to get on your knees and face the window,” Casey’s voice is low and husky.

This is a change in him, but not one that Jessica didn’t already anticipate. Last night, all throughout their sexual escapades, they talked about all things sex. They discussed fantasies and what they meant with Jessica dropping little hints here and there, planting the seeds in his mind. Already, one of those seeds seems to be bearing fruit.

Pulling her legs up, Jessica lets the sheet that has been covering her slip over her knees and fall bunched at her feet. Slowly, she uncurls to reveal her snatch. Rolling over on her belly, she arches her back, letting her arms raise her torso so that Casey can admire her form. Pausing just a moment, she pulls her knees up under her, ending in the position he requested. And sure enough, Bart in his manly form is working just inside the stable in full view of the cabin window.

Jessica feels her boyfriend’s presence behind her before he touches her. Bending over her back, he kisses the base of her neck softly. Unable to help herself, she arches back and just at this moment Casey takes hold of her hips and starts to rub his hard prick between her legs. As he finds her entrance, he pushes in just enough to feel her wetness. “Do you like what you see out there?” he asks in a whisper. “Just imagine what he has hanging there between his legs.” He pushes into the warm essence of her cunt.

It takes all that Jessica has not to beg him to push in further. She is ready for him to fuck the shit out of her, but she knows that if she speaks, it could ruin this entire scenario. It is important that she not disturb his fantasy as it could hinder his progress. So, Jessica stays quiet.

Pulling his swollen head out of her, Casey bends down on the bed and spreads her folds so he can enjoy her wet, silky snatch. Slowly, his tongue savors the nectar flowing profusely from its hot pink center. Pushing his mouth lightly on her clit, he slowly and softly sucks and licks at it.

“I can’t help but wonder if Bart and Susie ever get it on,” he says, pausing momentarily.

“Or Bart and Rosemary,” she suggests surreptitiously.

Rosemary is fresh on Casey’s mind too. Jessica dropped her name more than once last night, enticing him with her youthful body and looks. “Can she even take that big dick of his?” he whispers, meaning the question more for him than for Jessica.

“I’m sure she can take your big dick,” she alludes.

Casey smiles as he likes the idea of talking about a beautifully sexy girl with his girlfriend while having sex, even if that girl is just a bit underage. With the smile plastered to his face, he dives right back in. Jessica moans and pushes back on his face, trying to force him to give her and orgasm that is only a lick or two away now. The sensation increases. As Casey’s passions grow, he can hear him moan. She knows he needs to fuck her more than ever.

Standing up, he plunges into her wet pussy. Slamming into her, he stops suddenly and holds onto her hips, grinding and enjoying her body respond to his need. It is Jessica’s turn. She pushes back on him, ramming herself over and over on his stiff meat stick. Between the moaning and the sweet mewing sound, Casey resumes the motion that they both need. His hands dig into her hips and he no longer holds back, his mind filled with images of taboo sex and those that he has only recently revealed to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.