Introspection - Cover

Introspection

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jessica wants to marry Casey. Casey wants to do the same. But Casey has fantasies and thoughts, things that are keeping him from giving Jessica all of his heart. Jessica is a therapist and she knows just what he needs.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Casey lies in bed, his cock hard as granite, staring at the ceiling. Beside him Jessica is asleep, snuggled with her back to him. He had been pressed against her until he woke with an erection. He glances over at the clock. “Fuck...” he whispers aloud. In about another hour the ranch is going to start getting busy. Bart and Susie begin the day before the sun is even up.

Jessica was eager to hear about his day when he returned yesterday from his day to himself. Casey provided all the details and his excitement over it. Then they had sex and it was better than it had been throughout their entire relationship, even better than after their threesome. It is as if some secret door had been opened to them. The funny thing for Casey, now that he really thinks about it is he didn’t want to fuck Jessica in the ass like he assumed that he would. And if Jessica were to wake up right now, he would make love to her. Of course, if Jessie were to walk right through his door, he would do the same to the horse—at least that is what he would like to do. Casey is like a kid with a new toy. He wants to play with it, explore with it and do all that he can with it before it gets old, or at least until it is taken away from him.

Casey falls back asleep, or at least he thinks so. He isn’t all too certain when he hears the rooster and feels as if he never closed his eyes. Yet he remains in bed for the next hour or so, lost in his thoughts until Jessica finally stirs. Then the morning begins in its typical fashion with a little lovemaking and then breakfast. What surprises him the most is when Jessica offers, no suggests, that he have another day to himself. Casey takes it. He is excited on the outside, but a little reluctant on the inside. At this point, he isn’t entirely sure what he should think about his situation and the exciting turns that it has taken.

At first he avoids the stables because he is not certain what he will find in there. Of course it is silly for him to think that Jessie will be in that humanlike form with his cock jutting out and waiting for him. Yet at the same time Casey thinks it is completely plausible with Bart obviously swinging both ways. He shakes his head at the thought and avoids the stables like one would the plague ... that is until he sees Bart leaving them.

Casey slips in, a little nervously. He passes each stall without glancing at the horses as if afraid they would be transformed and offer to fuck him. Eventually he comes to stop at Jessie’s stall and finds it completely empty. Strangely, sadness descends on Casey. This is not what he expected to find. If anything he expected to find the horse as a horse and nothing else as if it were all just really a dream. This is totally unexpected and he is completely unprepared. Then he begins to wonder if maybe it was just a dream. If it was, Jessica played along with him on it. That in itself seems a cruel thing for her to do.

“Casey?”

The voice makes the man’s heart stop. He whirls around toward the large stable doors. “Jessie!” Standing there with the light glaring around him in all his naked splendor is Jessie. His cock is already hard, looking like he is ready for anything.

“I didn’t expect to find you here,” Jessie says, advancing toward him.

“I almost didn’t come,” Casey puffs.

“I figured as much,” the horse agrees. “Why don’t we go someplace a little more private so that we can talk?”

Those words send a shiver down the man’s spine. The last time he heard those words were from the girlfriend before Jessica. It spelled the end of their relationship when she had found someone else. The woman is now married with two kids and another on the way. Casey is happy for her, but it broke his heart because he thought she was the one. He now knows that she wasn’t and that Jessica is, but those words stir up memories he had all but forgotten. He follows the horse anyway.

Jessie leads him through multiple stacks of bales of hay. They seem to go on and on and on, like there is no end to the stacks. It is funny because Casey did not think the place looked this big from the outside. Eventually he is led to a small opening in the stacks. It is almost like the bales of hay are trees and the opening a clearing. It’s odd, but something he quickly brushes off. “Okay, so uh ... what do we need to talk about?”

“It’s nothing bad,” he answers, taking a seat on the lone hay bale in the center of the open space. Casey doesn’t recall seeing it sitting there, but again he just shrugs it off. “I thought about how good your mouth was on my dick, and I thought that maybe you’d like to have another go at it.”

The horse sits down and Casey naturally sits down on his knees between Jessie’s legs. Of course he would like another go at it. The first time was fun and new and exciting ... his pulse races. Jessie is rambling on about something, but Casey has already tuned out his words. He finds himself focusing on the horse’s cock and again how it looks so much like his own. It’s uncanny and yet marvelous. His eyes move to take in the entire beast. He looks to Jessie’s thighs that are perfectly muscular. He would have to be to be able to run like a horse would, and yet again his build is so similar to Casey’s own. His eyes wander back up to the heavy erection. It seems he cannot stay away for long! It throbs with the horse’s heartbeat. Soon a small droplet of precum begins to form at the end. Jessie spreads his legs more. He scoots a little downward of the bale of hay. Watching the cock in front of him pulsing makes his own member harden in his shorts. Casey is completely dumbfounded. This is what he wanted. This is all he thought about all night—it is what kept him awake. And to think he considered not coming into the stable at all...

This has to the be the most perfect prick in all the world and it is barely a foot away from his face and beginning to produce more and more precum. Casey’s cock is throbbing. His eyes move to those precum producers. They dangle nicely below his beautiful erection. Casey’s mouth starts to water at the thought of what is churning in them.

Now while this is what he wants, Casey still doesn’t have the courage to take it. And so because of this, Jessie makes the move to urge the man along. He lifts a hoof and suddenly presses it onto the man’s shorts right above his throbbing prick. Casey moans out loud as the horse presses his hoof into the man’s member. His mouth is agape as he lets out another moan. Jessie agonizingly rubs the man’s cock slowly through his shorts.

As Casey is being stimulated impossibly well by the horse’s hoof, Jessie takes his hand and uses a finger to circle the head of his dripping cock. After a second, his finger is coated in his precum. Then he stops rubbing and begins moving the hand toward the man. Casey watches as the pointed finger gets closer to his face, precum coating it down to his knuckle. Casey stares at it, the gooey fluid tempting his taste buds. Jessie presses his hoof into the man’s erection again, making his head spin. He keeps up the massage and the urge gets the better of the man. Casey reaches forward with his mouth and wraps his lips around the offered phalange. That amazingly sweet taste hits his taste buds and he sucks for all he is worth.

Casey feels the horse slowly pull his finger back out of his mouth, giving him ample time to feel it run along his tongue, depositing all of the delicious cream. When his finger finally leaves the man’s mouth, Casey almost whimpers, but then he notices Jessie is going back for more. He doesn’t have time to think as the horse brings his finger to Casey’s lips again. This time he needs no incentive as he quickly wraps his mouth around the offered digit and sucks. The gooey nectar is like honey. Jessie slowly withdraws his finger and moves back to his cock. He continues to feed the man like this a couple more times. Casey’s head is starting to buzz with the mixture of the taste, musk and hoof on his crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.