Introspection - Cover

Introspection

Copyright© 2020 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jessica wants to marry Casey. Casey wants to do the same. But Casey has fantasies and thoughts, things that are keeping him from giving Jessica all of his heart. Jessica is a therapist and she knows just what he needs.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

With Casey already out the door, Jessica is left with Rosemary alone. The girl fell asleep in their bed, telling them that her mother doesn’t worry much about where she is. She looks down at the sleeping form and sighs. Jessica hasn’t had that much fun in a long time. Sex is great with Casey, but like him she has been missing something. The biggest difference between them is she knows what has been missing from both their lives whereas Casey doesn’t—or at least doesn’t want to admit or accept it.

She turns and heads to the kitchen and puts on a kettle of water. Later today she and Casey will spend the day together, and maybe discuss last night. Right now though, she needs a bath. Perhaps the one thing she likes most about the quaint little cabin is the tub. It’s one of those old world style tubs with the claw feet surrounded by a crisp white shower curtain. There is a large area rug right in front of it that is just so plush and soft on her bare feet. She grabs the robe that hangs behind the door and slips it on. Hot tea and a bath is the perfect set up this morning to cap a most wonderful night—perhaps the best one she has ever experienced so far in her life. Hearing the kettle whistle, she heads to the kitchen, filling a cup with hot water and a tea bag. This is going to be the perfect beginning to a perfect life.

Turning on the hot water and sitting on the side of the tub, Jessica sips her tea. Then taking her robe off, she steps into the hot water. Crouching down, she eases herself in, sighing right up to the moment the hot water touches her pussy. She jumps up with a start. Concentrating on the night before and the future ahead, it doesn’t occur to her that she might be a bit sore and want to slowly enter the water. She catches her breath as she once again slowly lowers herself into the water. Better. Leaving only her head exposed, Jessica relaxes her muscles and frees her mind of anything but the memories of the release that was given so artfully just hours before. She also realizes that she wants more. She has been denying herself that fun for too long. She has waited too long to do this. Of course Casey is the type of guy that would love nothing more than a life like this, but at the same time he won’t admit it or is afraid to. She is disappointed in herself for not making it known to him this side of her, but when she met him she knew he was the one for her, the perfect man, her soul mate. She didn’t want to mess that up.

Soaking in the hot water soothes her aching cunt. Raising her leg high in the air, Jessica rubs the washcloth over her toes and down her smooth leg. Draping the semi-rough material over her thigh, she pulls it toward her twat. Ever so slightly it skims the folds of her snatch and teases her clit. She repeats the process on the other leg and the sensation causes her to smile. It reminds her of when Casey lightly licks her pussy. It reminds her of when Rosemary did the same. Once again, she drifts back to the intense fucking the three of them did. Instead of teasing herself, she could just go back to bed and slip under the covers with the girl. But that would mean leaving the comfort of the tub. She is going to have to anyway though, because the water is beginning to cool and it won’t be long before it is too cold to stay.

Stepping out of the bath, Jessica finishes her tea and walks toward the bed, deciding to give in to her urges and wake Rosemary. Thoughts and ideas whiz around her mind like a super highway. Would she subtly wake the girl, insuring that Rosemary would like to fuck again? Would she start by eating the girl’s pussy, warming her up for the day? There are a limitless amount of possibilities, and they are divided into two categories: Rosemary wants to have sex and Rosemary maybe doesn’t want to have sex. In the end, it doesn’t matter, because as soon as Jessica is back in the bed, under the covers and slipping her body right up next to the girl, she learns Rosemary is awake and ready to go.

“Where have you been?” Rosemary asks with her voice soft and almost innocent.

“I had a bath, I needed to relax a little,” Jessica replies, slowly tracing her finger along the girl’s side.

“Last night was pretty intense,” Rosemary agrees.

“This morning can be too, if you’d like,” Jessica pushes subtly, able to read people and knowing already that the girl wants what she does. Her hand runs over Rosemary’s young body, down to the girl’s place of pleasure, sweetness and seduction. This is as natural and beautiful as watching a sunrise after a sleepless night of unbridled passion. She is euphoric.

Rosemary lets the older woman take control. Jessica explores the girl’s body, running her hands over Rosemary’s belly. Though only about a decade older than the girl, Jessica is taken back to her own youth and the softness of the first girl she fucked. Rosemary’s flat belly gives way to full hips. And although her pubic hair is trimmed, Jessica can still run her fingers through the full curls that hides the girl’s little cunt. She returns to that wetness, this time opening Rosemary up. A moan escapes the girl as she finds her clit and gently rubs it in a circular motion. Taking her other hand, Jessica follows the outline of the girl’s belly up to her breast and caresses them, rubbing the nipples softly. With her eyes closed, Jessica is lost in a world of ecstasy. It isn’t until she feels Rosemary’s legs touching hers, trying to entwine with them does she regain focus.

“I feel I should be exhausted,” the girl murmurs.

“Perhaps you didn’t work hard enough,” Jessica teases.

“Maybe not,” Rosemary grins. “Maybe we need to go at it a little more. You can show me how to work out properly.”

Jessica’s cheeks flush with color. “Maybe I’m just getting old.”

“You’re not old,” the girl quickly puffs.

“I’m glad you think so,” Jessica counters. “Many of the young girls I see at my practice are your age, and they think so. I remember thinking that when I was your age.”

“I look at it in term of experience,” Rosemary says, sitting up on her elbow. “I can’t wait until I’m your age or even my mama’s. Then I will have lots of experience to teach some young girl.”

“Don’t be in a hurry to grow up,” Jessica warns. “Your looks are the first to go. But looking at your mother, I doubt that will be a problem for you.”

“I don’t think you’ll have that problem,” the girl counters quickly. “You are so beautiful. Now, why don’t you roll on your stomach and let me give you a massage.” Rosemary’s tone is honest and sweet. “You are a guest here, and guests should be treated kindly.”

Jessica sighs as she rolls over. “So this is...” The words seem to fade away as Rosemary’s hands begin to rub the tension out of her shoulders.

“You do not need to worry about anything this morning, except being here with me,” Rosemary coos. “Just close your eyes and relax.”

Doing as the girl asks is easy. Jessica has been so anxious to get married to Casey that it has been so stressful to break him from his mold. Not only that, but while he has had reservations about giving his whole heart to her, she has had her reservations too. It is funny how their reservations are complete opposites of one another’s. These thoughts and any others are quickly taken away from her when she feels the girl’s hand tenderly work their magic on her feet. Tacking each toe, Rosemary applies just enough pressure to release the stress that has been building. After her toes and the bottoms of her feet have been thoroughly massaged, her leg is raised and toes skillfully sucked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.